Sign in to follow this  
humerabi

ABILITY FOR THE SWEATER TO BE USED WHILE THERE IN CABIN AND JASON IS OUTSIDE IS CRAZY!!

So Jason is chasing Tommy through the map and all of a sudden gets stunned by the sweater, by a player who is inside a locked cabin 20 feet away. REALLY!! Are you serious? As if its not easy enough to kill Jason already, now you can be in a locked cabin and use the sweater. WOW What do you guys think about this?

I've used the sweater on Jason from within a cabin before but never that far away. I was the only 1 left alive with around 15 mins left to go so I just sweatered him as he broke a window.

I think if he's near a window at least you should be able to use it on him. Probably not if he's really far away though.

I think this has been covered before. The sweater works on radius not line of sight. If it did Jasons could just spin in circle to avoid being killed. Granted it's dumb that it can work from inside a cabin with him outside, but line of sight would be worse.