RadikalGamer

Phone box trap is it an exploit or no?....POLL.

Trap Exploit by the phone box....  

152 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Jason not being able to place traps at the phone box because a counselor is using one of their traps to body block him placing his own traps, Exploit or No?

• Definitly an exploit, come on Jason's traps are being body blocked!
    • No way, people are just being outplayed and it is a stategic move on a counselors part! It is in no way body blocking and is intended.
    • I have no clue and I am waiting for a developer to chime in on the subject.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/12/2018 at 11:48 PM

43 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

Exploit :(in a video game) the use of a bug or flaw in game design to a player’s advantage or to the disadvantage of other players.

By your definition, it isn't the use of a bug or flaw in the game design as the majority of us do not think it is a bug or flaw, hence not an exploit.

@Truth, done now.

8 minutes ago, Truth said:

Poll is over, do we really need to argue about this? @Slasher_Clone he's saying it's an exploit, but he's also agreeing that it's not a big deal. @kepps-66 While I don't necessarily agree that it's an exploit, I respect your opinion.

And I respect yours. What I did find more concerning was that 23 people of those polled, could not think for themselves and are awaiting direction on the issue from the devs. @Slasher_Clone can you re-poll these 23 people once they are told how to feel about it?!

• Haha 1