RadikalGamer

Phone box trap is it an exploit or no?....POLL.

Trap Exploit by the phone box....  

152 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Jason not being able to place traps at the phone box because a counselor is using one of their traps to body block him placing his own traps, Exploit or No?

• Definitly an exploit, come on Jason's traps are being body blocked!
    • No way, people are just being outplayed and it is a stategic move on a counselors part! It is in no way body blocking and is intended.
    • I have no clue and I am waiting for a developer to chime in on the subject.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/12/2018 at 11:48 PM

It's really Jason's responsibility to trap objectives. If he fails to do so, he gets punished by the trap exploit. Even though it is obviously unintentional, it serves as a lesson for the Jason player. Wins don't always get easily handed over, folks. You have to actually try to secure objectives instead of attempting to tunnel vision someone the start of the match. 

1 hour ago, ausanimal said:

There is probably a lot off things when the game was made that was intended to be used in a way but people found other uses for it. like someone said above the flare gun was made to mark Jason on the map but people found shooting him with it was a better use, did they intended for cars to go off road like some people do or to stick to roads and pathways.

Just because something was made and set up to be used a certain way in this case Jason traps and people have found they don't need to just trap doorways they can secure a objective with them. How do you tell which one is a exploit is the flare gun one cause it's not being used like it is intended to be used, cars going off road if they were intended to use roads and paths is that a exploit because the cars are not being used as intended. The list could go on as people will have different views on what is a exploit in the game, i don't think trapping the phone before Jason is a exploit it a smart move someone made to secure the fuse box same as if you put one in front of car to stop Jason trapping it letting you put the battery in and not be worried about a trap.

The flare gun could only mark during the beta, then after beta feedback they made it to shoot Jason, plus kept the marking. However as far as I know I can’t use the flare to disable Jason’s from using his abilities.

Why does the car have to be limited to roads, if the developers intended for the car to only be used on roads they would of added a guardrail that the car could never pass over, and either way Jason can still stop the car on our off road. Taking the car off-road doesn’t disable Jason’s ability to stop it.

You’re view of counselors placing traps at objectives to overcome Jasons ability, would be like me climbing on top of the roof of Packinack, and just saying Jason should of just killed me before I got on the roof, and that it’s a viable strategy to survive the night, and that I simply outsmarted Jason. 

Just because it’s a smart move doesn’t mean it should be in the game. Exploit or not, this will get exploited. And should be removed or give Jason a counter to move traps. And don’t tell me counsellors need to move Jason traps as well. This game is easy enough for counsellors.

10 hours ago, ausanimal said:

That's like claiming tipping the boat is a exploit because it's a one way situation, you can't stop Jason doing it, you can't do anything in the water to stop him killing you so must be a exploit because it's a one way situation. If he stops the car you can get out and run, if he grabs you then if you have a PK or someone to hit him you get out of his grab you have options with the car so it's not a one way situation like the boat. Maybe they need to change it that if someone in the boat has a PK and Jason go's to tip it they use the knife making Jason let go and gives you time to get away.

Just because it's a one way situation doesn't mean it's a exploit.

Tipping the boat is not one way at all. He has to catch you first. You can (and I have) evade even a +Water Speed Jason with the boat and escape (that one is situational though). -Water speed Jasons are extremely easy to evade... and Jasons with no bonus or penalty to water speed have no chance of catching the boat if they are behind you..... you can actually turn the boat around and lead Jason on a merry chase... it is in no way required for you to steer the boat directly at Jason. Being able to see Jason on the mini map while he is in the water makes it so easy to get away from him that this is over powered and the only reason I escape on the boat as often as I do. The canals are the only really risky part of using the boat.

Tipping and drowning may seem over powered... but remember.... Jason has to see the boat moving on his map, or hear it moving when he is close enough to even know to go after the boat, and he must have an active morph or he stands no chance anyway.... There is no start up warning for the boat. With the boat, once you get it going... you can escape very quickly. Twenty to thirty seconds when you actually look at your map before you start it and know which direction to go. For Jason, this means he either gets lucky and is attempting a morph within the first ten seconds of the boat moving and still has enough time to get ahead of it... or he checks his map every ten to twenty seconds and sees the boat moving... considering there is time to morph in front of it. You cannot use the morph option to check your map at all if it is in cool down... and those few seconds it takes to get out of the map and into the morph map and move the cursor to where you want to morph to and actually morph there, then find which direction the boat is coming from.... can often lead to the boat escaping.
   Also... try playing as Jason and checking your map EVERY ten to twenty seconds to see if the boat is moving... it WILL cost you. Screwing up a repair on the propeller is often the only time a Jason player will even pay attention to whether or not the boat is moving. How many matches do any players even go for the boat in the first place?

And using a pocket knife in the water... knowing full well what I already stated above... is way too overpowered. Jason grabs one boat occupant to attempt a drowning... the other is already going back into the boat to start it... the pocket knife is used to break Jason's grip and he begins the countdown to the time he can actually move or do anything again, the player that used the pocket knife is getting into the boat and by the time they are properly seated, it is already started and quickly begins to move... before Jason can resume the chase. Once Jason is behind you..... you are in the free and clear. Even three seconds behind you from the pocket knife stun, a +Water speed Jason has no chance to catch you... only part 2 with +Morph would stand a chance of being able to morph ahead of you for another try (Jason just morphed a few seconds before to even get near the boat and it is in cooldown), and that is extremely unlikely to happen, even with part 2 Jason.

8 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

2 threads, and a cumulative total of 13 pages arguing over whether counselor bear traps at objectives are an exploit or not. 
Not once did anyone think to seek help, or attempt to solve the problem themselves. 
Counselor bear traps can be countered, because Jason traps can be placed around said bear trap and still work. Only 1 or 2 may work depending on the position of the trap, but yes it is possible to still defend the objective. Although I don't have a video on hand, I can easily make one.

@woundcowboy since you started the other thread, describe the position of the bear traps you are encountering and I can help you with a trap formation that will still catch a counselor attempting to repair. Are they placed horizontally, vertically, angled? At what distance from objective are they placed? Etc.
Images / video would be best but I can still help simply off a good description.

Trap was placed vertically, in the center of the phone. I tried playing around with the positioning but the best i could get was the trap indicator to light up. I still couldn’t place one though 

40 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

Why does the car have to be limited to roads, if the developers intended for the car to only be used on roads they would of added a guardrail that the car could never pass over, and either way Jason can still stop the car on our off road. Taking the car off-road doesn’t disable Jason’s ability to stop it.

You’re view of counselors placing traps at objectives to overcome Jasons ability, would be like me climbing on top of the roof of Packinack, and just saying Jason should of just killed me before I got on the roof, and that it’s a viable strategy to survive the night, and that I simply outsmarted Jason. 

Just because it’s a smart move doesn’t mean it should be in the game. Exploit or not, this will get exploited. And should be removed or give Jason a counter to move traps. And don’t tell me counsellors need to move Jason traps as well. This game is easy enough for counsellors.

But taking the car of road means Jason has to come at the car with a new approach to stop it, he can't just morph to the road then shift straight to the car if the car was driving on the road. Putting a trap at the fuse box doesn't stop Jason from breaking it when they try to make the call or putting traps around the trap or in other spots to get the counselors Jason has to look at a new approach and angle on how to trap the fuse house.

Major difference in mine to you climbing on the roof with yours Jason can't get to you or kill you, with mine there is other parts of the car to trap, Jason can still catch me and kill me before i get the battery in and if the car get's fixed guess what he can still stop the car and kill who ever is in there.

All the times i've played Jason i've never had this done to me because the fuse house is the first place i morph to, if other Jason are morphing to other spots first like the car that is their choice but when they get to the fuse box and someone had placed a trap there it's wrong and a exploit because someone beat them to it and they come on here and want it changed so Jason can put his trap there or be able to move traps and Jason doe's have a counter for it guess what it is morphing to the fuse box first. sorry but if a Jason want to go around and trap cars or break power generators to stop Tommy being called then go to the fuse and find out his to late to bad they made the choice on what they wanted to trap first and destory, don't blame anyone or say it's a exploit you made the choice which one was going to be the first thing trap. Or do we need to start handing thing's to Jason so he knows he can do what he want's and the fuse box is safe and he can trap it when he want's to.

53 minutes ago, Ahab said:

And using a pocket knife in the water... knowing full well what I already stated above... is way too overpowered. Jason grabs one boat occupant to attempt a drowning... the other is already going back into the boat to start it... the pocket knife is used to break Jason's grip and he begins the countdown to the time he can actually move or do anything again, the player that used the pocket knife is getting into the boat and by the time they are properly seated, it is already started and quickly begins to move... before Jason can resume the chase. Once Jason is behind you..... you are in the free and clear. Even three seconds behind you from the pocket knife stun, a +Water speed Jason has no chance to catch you... only part 2 with +Morph would stand a chance of being able to morph ahead of you for another try (Jason just morphed a few seconds before to even get near the boat and it is in cooldown), and that is extremely unlikely to happen, even with part 2 Jason.

Now put that into someone trapping a fuse box, if Jason morphs there first the counsellor has to find a trap, find the fuse house, find where the fuse box is on the house and trap it, if Jason is morphing there first i can't see someone beating him to it unless they are real lucky with where they spawn. If Jason go's to trap the cars first or destroy the  power generators in hopes the one he morphed to is the one to call Tommy if it hasn't been done yet, then morphs to the fuse box to find it's trapped he gave the counsellors the time to trap it.

If we compare that to the boat as a counsellor you have to get there before Jason doe's to trap it so if Jason morphs to the fuse box first you have to hope you are quicker then him to drop the trap and get  away before he kills you, same as him chasing you in a boat. But if he is of doing other things first and you can place a trap it's the same as Jason not watching the boat and people get away with out him knowing Jason gave them the chance to place the trap, if they don't want people to put traps at fuse box morph there first don't give them the chance to do it and not spend the first few min trapping cars or destroying power generators the complain that someone beat you to the fuse box with a trap you let them trap it by doing other stuff first.

@ausanimal, at least someone understood what I was trying to say. 

Devs if you read this, can bots start trapping objectives?

This would would let people know it's a valid tactic.

11 hours ago, ausanimal said:

Now put that into someone trapping a fuse box, if Jason morphs there first the counsellor has to find a trap, find the fuse house, find where the fuse box is on the house and trap it, if Jason is morphing there first i can't see someone beating him to it unless they are real lucky with where they spawn. If Jason go's to trap the cars first or destroy the  power generators in hopes the one he morphed to is the one to call Tommy if it hasn't been done yet, then morphs to the fuse box to find it's trapped he gave the counsellors the time to trap it.

If we compare that to the boat as a counsellor you have to get there before Jason doe's to trap it so if Jason morphs to the fuse box first you have to hope you are quicker then him to drop the trap and get  away before he kills you, same as him chasing you in a boat. But if he is of doing other things first and you can place a trap it's the same as Jason not watching the boat and people get away with out him knowing Jason gave them the chance to place the trap, if they don't want people to put traps at fuse box morph there first don't give them the chance to do it and not spend the first few min trapping cars or destroying power generators the complain that someone beat you to the fuse box with a trap you let them trap it by doing other stuff first.

Exactly my point. If there is ANY way to work around something... it is pretty difficult to justify calling it an exploit. All tactics are situational... but if you know how something works, it is pretty easy to come up with new tactics for new situations.
   I tried to explain this in a post earlier in this thread. As I stated there... destroying the power to prevent Tommy coming is a viable tactic... but extremely risky with the fuse box unprotected... and it is hard to get 8/8 if there are only 7 counselors anyway.
   But how often would someone using this tactic actually prevent Tommy from being called? Playing every game as if there is a crew of Jason hunters that actually stand a chance of killing Jason is going to cost you in one way or another. Considering your chances of preventing a visit from Tommy Jarvis are pretty low in the first place and the chances of the cops being called very quickly can be pretty high... it should go without saying that the tactic that will serve better at the beginning for Jason is trapping the fuse box immediately. This is not rocket surgery.... I do not worry about someone placing a counselor trap in front of the fuse box, someone getting the cops called in the first 2 minutes is the real concern here.
   I have prevented Tommy from being called after trapping the fuse box first, then going to power boxes... but this depends on the players that spawn near the house with the radio. Speed looters often miss or ignore repair parts and the radio... while good players pay more attention and use the radio quickly, before the power can be cut. The tactic can work... but is still very situational... and there is always a conniving bunny wabbit looking to fix the power and call Tommy anyway. I think they are expecting Tommy to bring them carrots.

The first time I saw a friend try to prevent me from putting a trap on the car with a counselor trap, I thought that was pretty smart. I like to play against people that can actually use their heads. He trapped the gas tank... so I trapped the battery... but the tactic still had potential. The same sneaky player once also disarmed my fuse box trap, got the fuse in and set a bear trap there. I noticed the trap had been sprung on my map and morphed to it. I could hear him calling the cops and tried to smash the fuse box... and stepped in his trap. He got the cops called and we both found it funny. Like I said... the tactic has potential. But it is in no way an exploit.

Back to the boat for one second... knowing (most of the time) Jason will trap the fuse box first, and then proceed to move onto destroying power boxes or trapping cars.... when I spawn relatively close to the boat... I look for the propeller and gas. With some communication with anyone nearby, and considering the person near you is not adamant about speed looting 3 cabins first... you can often find the boat parts and be on your way very quickly. Convincing people they do not need a pocket knife and 2 med sprays first is the only real problem here. The boat is always worth a try, particularly early on... but it comes with its own risks. I get away on the boat more often than not when I actually try to do it... but when I do get caught I die, I always think it was still worth the risk.

13 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Back to the boat for one second... knowing (most of the time) Jason will trap the fuse box first, and then proceed to move onto destroying power boxes or trapping cars.... when I spawn relatively close to the boat... I look for the propeller and gas. With some communication with anyone nearby, and considering the person near you is not adamant about speed looting 3 cabins first... you can often find the boat parts and be on your way very quickly. Convincing people they do not need a pocket knife and 2 med sprays first is the only real problem here. The boat is always worth a try, particularly early on... but it comes with its own risks. I get away on the boat more often than not when I actually try to do it... but when I do get caught I die, I always think it was still worth the risk.

The group of people i play with most of the time i have a habit of pissing Jason off i play Deborah and have my dads a cop perk on her and the amount of times i've found a knife, disarmed the trap, fixed the fuse and called the cops within the first few min and before they know it's  happened, When it comes to Tommy your right i've spawned outside the cabin and called him and as Jason if you break the power box and trap people will find a way to fix it and call Tommy.

As much as people cry that it's a exploit it's just a smart move made by a counselor because Jason didn't go to the fuse first, same as the car if i spawn next to the car and the first cabin has a trap ill grab it and run to the car and trap the front off it. Players just need to be aware  that counselors are doing this trapping objectives to secure it and the make the choice on where  they morph to first and not complain when they went for the power box and someone beat them to the fuse, it's the same as if they go to the fuse and someone call's Tommy and even the car if your lucky while Jason is doing fuse, power boxes and a car a few people might of fixed the other car by then are we going to claim that is a exploit because they fixed the car before Jason could trap it. The way this is going people are going to want to make it that nothing can be fixed until Jason is done placing his traps and destroying power boxes pretty much making the counselors spawn in once Jason has done all that.

The only problem with the boat is when the propeller spawns in some stupid spot or people don't pick it up then drop it to show where it is on the map but most times i get away in the boat, i think a lot of people haven't looked at this from another angle and compared it to something else in the game and the boat worked out better then i thought. If you give counselors a chance to do something they will do it they are not going to wait around for Jason to come and trap it or kill them before they can fix something or escape. 

Jason can teleport, knows the location of the fuze box and can pull multiple traps out of his ass while carrying a weapon. He can't be killed by a counselor at the start of a match as he is guarding the kill objective to start.

A counselor starts at a random location, must give up the ability to carry a weapon to carry a trap, if they can find one, find the fuze house, not have time to search drawers for anything to protect themselves, can be killed easily by their superior opponent who has supernatural powers. All for the chance that it might be useful in the future.  

It seems like Jason got out played, he had every advantage and lost a race, get over it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ausanimal said:

The group of people i play with most of the time i have a habit of pissing Jason off i play Deborah and have my dads a cop perk on her and the amount of times i've found a knife, disarmed the trap, fixed the fuse and called the cops within the first few min and before they know it's  happened, When it comes to Tommy your right i've spawned outside the cabin and called him and as Jason if you break the power box and trap people will find a way to fix it and call Tommy.

As much as people cry that it's a exploit it's just a smart move made by a counselor because Jason didn't go to the fuse first, same as the car if i spawn next to the car and the first cabin has a trap ill grab it and run to the car and trap the front off it. Players just need to be aware  that counselors are doing this trapping objectives to secure it and the make the choice on where  they morph to first and not complain when they went for the power box and someone beat them to the fuse, it's the same as if they go to the fuse and someone call's Tommy and even the car if your lucky while Jason is doing fuse, power boxes and a car a few people might of fixed the other car by then are we going to claim that is a exploit because they fixed the car before Jason could trap it. The way this is going people are going to want to make it that nothing can be fixed until Jason is done placing his traps and destroying power boxes pretty much making the counselors spawn in once Jason has done all that.

The only problem with the boat is when the propeller spawns in some stupid spot or people don't pick it up then drop it to show where it is on the map but most times i get away in the boat, i think a lot of people haven't looked at this from another angle and compared it to something else in the game and the boat worked out better then i thought. If you give counselors a chance to do something they will do it they are not going to wait around for Jason to come and trap it or kill them before they can fix something or escape. 

Spawning near the fuse box can be a good thing... I just don't loot or lock anything... but close any door I needed to open, then hide under a bed until after Jason shows up, goes through his routine and then leaves to continue his nefarious plans. With this tactic, I can speed loot the drawers and pick up and drop repair parts to mark them (or bring the part with me) in the surrounding cabins and usually find the fuse and a pocket knife. This is often enough to get the cops called without him knowing within the first three minutes... also not an exploit, just good tactics that work often enough.

I have seen many matches from both sides of play in which the counselors have both cars moving before Jason gets an active shift. Good luck catching one of the cars without the use of shift... this is not an exploit either. It is simply damned good teamwork, particularly when both cars are full. But I am surprised at this point that no one has been complaining about that. It is situational and depends on where players, parts and objectives spawn... and whether or not the counselors can actually work as a team... As I said, this is just very good teamwork and it can leave Jason with only one counselor to hunt down... who may well be busy calling the cops while the Jason player curses his bad luck.
   There is not much you can do against a good team. They can disable your traps and get the objectives done very quickly... but this cannot be called an exploit either. It is hard for a group to get an objective fixed and moving if Jason is close to it and actively tries to do something. There is just a better chance of accomplishing this against a -Traps Jason... not having enough traps to trap all of the objectives is a weakness for a reason... I have learned many ways to work around this weakness, but we all have good games and bad games... from both sides of play.

That damned propeller can be hard to find sometimes... I have run by it before and found it later on my second time in a cabin. Speed looters often run by parts and not notice them in their rush to find pocket knives and sprays... and I find unmarked parts in cabins that have been looted a lot. Some players do see the parts and choose not to mark them or touch them at all for that matter... but we cannot know what any player's reasons for passing by any part are, unless they state their reasons... we are not mind readers. Sometimes, people actually just did not see the parts.
   But the propeller seems to spawn fairly close to the boat quite often... as does a gas can. But there have been many games in which no required part spawned anywhere near the boat... which just makes it riskier and a touch more difficult. Advertising that you are trying to take the boat over the walkie talkie often leads to 4 or more counselors swarming the boat to claim a spot on it. The sound pings are grouped up and as Jason, anytime I see this happening in the direction of the boat... is a dead giveaway to what is going on, and that boat is not going to be leaving. Boat escapes require stealth for the most part... not the stat (although if people had patience enough to use it properly, it helps A LOT), but the tactic. I will always at least try to take some one with me on the boat... but it will only be someone I find along the way to the boat... waiting around does not work well, you have to get it moving and leave quickly. They are always worth the attempt.

@Slasher_Clone "Jason got out played, he had the advantage and lost the race, get over it"..... Well said... That is exactly what happened.... and it can happen to ANY Jason player who faces smart players, and it will happen more often when he faces smart players who can actually work well as a team. There are many ways to out play Jason... and there are many ways for Jason to out play a good team as well. Players that can use their heads do well more often than players who do not use their heads.

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:17 AM, Ahab said:

Exactly my point. If there is ANY way to work around something... it is pretty difficult to justify calling it an exploit. 

So Packanack Roof glitch isn´t an exploit?

I am going to list some Pro´s and con´s :

Keep it :

-because it changes the routine

Remove it :

-because it gets mainly used by trolls

2 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

because it gets mainly used by trolls

That's YOUR opinion. 82 people here agree that these are SMART players, not trolls.

2 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

because it gets mainly used by trolls

I think the people who want to nerf it are trolls, so I guess your opinion is fair.

15 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

So Packanack Roof glitch isn´t an exploit?

If Jason has no way to get there... or no way to kill you there... then it is an exploit. Pretty much every other spot people call exploit spots I have managed to get there and kill the player using it... The porch of Jarvis vacation house for example... unless they are backed up against the wall, you can grab them... if they wiggle onto the window sill, you can go into combat stance and slash them. Its not really an exploit if you can kill them or follow them there to start the chase.
  There is one spot I have read about here on the crystal lake map that Jason cannot get to but counselors can, and there is an invisible wall so you cannot even hit them with a throwing knife... also an exploit.
   I don't know if you should call a spot that Jason can only get you with throwing knives an exploit... what if he is out of throwing knives? Then its back to he can't get you. What if the player is using medic and has 6 sprays? Chances are Jason cannot gather enough knives to actually kill them unless this happens early on in a match. Would these be exploit spots? I would think yes... but others would think no.

As far as the counselor trap blocking Jason placing a trap... there are MANY ways he can work around it. He just cannot place a trap there now. This is not an exploit, there are ways to work around it. I do not think this needs to be removed... morph to the fuse box first if you are worried about it happening. Problem solved. If someone beats you there and puts a counselor trap down... place traps around it... or place traps at the windows and doors. As I said in a previous post, this can only hurt -Traps Jason variants... and only if they do not go to the fuse box first.
   I have never seen this used on a fuse box in this way (habit for me to go there first)... but have seen it used on cars this way... and once again, also easy to work around if you use your head.... so not an exploit.

21 hours ago, Truth said:

That's YOUR opinion. 82 people here agree that these are SMART players, not trolls.

21 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I think the people who want to nerf it are trolls, so I guess your opinion is fair.

Well , yeah.

But as soon as a troll finds out that this exists , he WILL do it. I don´t say that you are trolls.

Somebody even screamed when he found it out. 

There were also Jason hunters , who hit through the door and didn´t mean it in a bad , trolling way. They thought it was a smart move.

On 6/7/2018 at 6:09 PM, pApA^LeGBa said:

Like said, if Jason lays a trap, Counselors also can´t trap there. Same for both sides. How is this an exploit?

You answered you own question with your own statements about traps. Jason can not lay an "inactive" trap for the sole purpose of preventing access to a car or phone box. 

This EXPLOIT allows counselors to lay an "inactive" trap to prevent Jason access. It is indeed the very definition of an exploit. Bothered by it? Hell no! But that was not the question in this thread. It was quite simply if it is an exploit or not to which by definition, yes it is.

From dictionary.com:

Exploit :(in a video game) the use of a bug or flaw in game design to a player’s advantage or to the disadvantage of other players.

8 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

You answered you own question with your own statements about traps. Jason can not lay an "inactive" trap for the sole purpose of preventing access to a car or phone box. 

This EXPLOIT allows counselors to lay an "inactive" trap to prevent Jason access. It is indeed the very definition of an exploit. Bothered by it? Hell no! But that was not the question in this thread. It was quite simply if it is an exploit or not to which by definition, yes it is.

From dictionary.com:

Exploit :(in a video game) the use of a bug or flaw in game design to a player’s advantage or to the disadvantage of other players.

Except that is only your opinion, it can be set and disabled by a counselor. So setting it is irrelevant, you could call Jason's inability to move it an exploit, except then why can't he move it in front of a door. It all comes down to opinion, but clearly one side is reaching in its comparisons.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

@kepps-66 so then if they actually arm the trap, it's fine. Right?

I don't personally care if they arm it or not. I go to the fuse house first thing, so I have never seen this happen while I was Jason. I am just stating that for the sake of the question, yes it is an exploit by definition. Does it impact the game that much? Maybe, but like stated before, GO TO THE FUSE FIRST if you cant deal with it.

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Except that is only your opinion, it can be set and disabled by a counselor. So setting it is irrelevant, you could call Jason's inability to move it an exploit, except then why can't he move it in front of a door. It all comes down to opinion, but clearly one side is reaching in its comparisons.

Reaching? No. I provided you the definition of EXPLOIT. And by definition, it is an exploit. Is it bothersome to me? NO. I go trap that first anyways, so chances are I will just have an unarmed free kill there waiting on me.

Just now, kepps-66 said:

Reaching? No. I provided you the definition of EXPLOIT. And by definition, it is an exploit. Is it bothersome to me? NO. I go trap that first anyways, so chances are I will just have an unarmed free kill there waiting on me.

Hence why it's not an exploit, Jason has every advantage. It shouldn't bother you and the other definition of exploit is a daring act, so in that sense it is. Dude you're assuming it is a bug or flaw, yet it's completely valid in most people's minds, look at the poll. We all don't think it's a flaw, so not an exploit. It's a circular argument.

17 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Hence why it's not an exploit, Jason has every advantage. It shouldn't bother you and the other definition of exploit is a daring act, so in that sense it is. Dude you're assuming it is a bug or flaw, yet it's completely valid in most people's minds, look at the poll. We all don't think it's a flaw, so not an exploit. It's a circular argument.

A flaw is not the same as an exploit. Very different definitions. I said I was not bothered by it. Must I type slower, so you can read it better?! By definition, it is an exploit. That is not an opinion, that is a fact. Is it a bug or glitch? No. It very well may be an intentional part of the programming code placed there on purpose. Once again, I don’t really care about it. I trap it first anyway. I am just stating an answer to the question. Is it an exploit? Answer is yes, by definition of the word. Not so much however when compared to what gamers perceive as EXPLOIT. 

Poll is over, do we really need to argue about this? @Slasher_Clone he's saying it's an exploit, but he's also agreeing that it's not a big deal. @kepps-66 While I don't necessarily agree that it's an exploit, I respect your opinion.