No idea if this has been mentioned before, but for Uber Jason’s intro in all maps (except the Grendel) Jason could come crashing down from the sky in a meteorite form (like at the end of Jason X) into the diffrent maps lakes. Then he could walk out of the water to crash the counselors beach party who are dancing and hanging out by the sand in their spring break costumes. 

I know its a stretch but it would be a nice nod to the end of Jason X and make more sense of a high tech Jason running around killing people straight out of the 80s, like he came from the sky and he does not fit in because he’s an “alien”.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Normally I would tell you that you should wait until Uber is out before making suggestions about it, but I really like this one lol

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mandixmx said:

No idea if this has been mentioned before, but for Uber Jason’s intro in all maps (except the Grendel) Jason could come crashing down from the sky in a meteorite form (like at the end of Jason X) into the diffrent maps lakes. Then he could walk out of the water to crash the counselors beach party who are dancing and hanging out by the sand in their spring break costumes. 

I know its a stretch but it would be a nice nod to the end of Jason X and make more sense of a high tech Jason running around killing people straight out of the 80s, like he came from the sky and he does not fit in because he’s an “alien”.

Will be interesting to see what they do to tie in, but this would def make sense...

• Thanks 1

Awesome suggestion, but I doubt it would happen since it is clear that the developers don't like to make more work for themselves for particular Jasons. The implementation of Roy proved that.

The intros were already leaked, and they are the same as all the others. Obviously, I can't tell you where, and I wouldn't, but yeah, don't expect much. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.

To be fair, there is going to be an update when the content drops so what was leaked wont necessarily be what we get.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, tjohnnyblue said:

Just a shame he is no longer going to be in the game.

He is once the lawsuit is over.

41 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

He is once the lawsuit is over.

So maybe like 4 years from now? Man I can't wait to play Uber Jason and the Grendel map I'm so hyped.

1 minute ago, BigJay said:

So maybe like 4 years from now? Man I can't wait to play Uber Jason and the Grendel map I'm so hyped.

Wont take long I hope. 

21 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Wont take long I hope. 

Let's not spread false hope. It depends who wins the lawsuit. If Victor Miller wins, this game is dead.

2 hours ago, FilthyCasual523 said:

Let's not spread false hope. It depends who wins the lawsuit. If Victor Miller wins, this game is dead.

Nah he just gets Kid Jason and a the name Mrs.Voorhees lol.

On 6/11/2018 at 10:49 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Nah he just gets Kid Jason and a the name Mrs.Voorhees lol.

No, he doesn't. He gets pretty much everything that makes Friday the 13th what it is -- Crystal Lake, Jason, Pamela.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:01 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Wont take long I hope. 

I just went through a very simple lawsuit that was suppose to take three months and it took over a year. This Jason lawsuit is going to take forever. Don't think people understand how long it takes