Playing a few hours ago and ended up in quite a toxic lobby with what seemed to be a group of friends including a guy who was shit talking everyone else about how he was a pro at the game and he always suicides to play as Tommy or he never gets to play as him as he never dies.

Anyway I am selected as Jason and I am Savini and I kill the whole lobby eventually including the shit talker who accused me of cheating for 2 hitting barricaded doors (Savini can do that) and he and his friends all rage in the lobby about how I am trash and the other players did nothing.

Next match one of his friends is Jason and they lead Jason to other players and open doors, block exits all the while laughing and saying they were doing it so people went to the salt mines for quitting. 

This game in it's current state is a big mess and it's been made worse for legit players with the mines. If I am in game with cheaters talking shit I am gonna get penalised for wanting to quit out rather than sit for 20 minutes watching people get trolled and then people dancing around with Jason? Nahh forget that.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

You're clearly playing in console. We don't have childish savages like that on PC.

Nah you guys just have cheaters using speed hacks haha

@amberheardfan you can leave after death without gaining salt. Just suicide and leave if that happens again...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Truth said:

@amberheardfan you can leave after death without gaining salt. Just suicide and leave if that happens again...

Easier said than done to be fair, if Jason and 3 helpers run over to you good luck suiciding in time to stop them getting the satisfaction/points

Just now, amberheardfan said:

Easier said than done to be fair, if Jason and 3 helpers run over to you good luck suiciding in time to stop them getting the satisfaction/points

I know, just making sure you're aware. 

3 hours ago, Dolemite said:

You're clearly playing in console. We don't have childish savages like that on PC.

not true. I'm watching a pc streaming and happened the same the OP has said.

4 hours ago, amberheardfan said:

Playing a few hours ago and ended up in quite a toxic lobby with what seemed to be a group of friends including a guy who was shit talking everyone else about how he was a pro at the game and he always suicides to play as Tommy or he never gets to play as him as he never dies.

Anyway I am selected as Jason and I am Savini and I kill the whole lobby eventually including the shit talker who accused me of cheating for 2 hitting barricaded doors (Savini can do that) and he and his friends all rage in the lobby about how I am trash and the other players did nothing.

Next match one of his friends is Jason and they lead Jason to other players and open doors, block exits all the while laughing and saying they were doing it so people went to the salt mines for quitting. 

This game in it's current state is a big mess and it's been made worse for legit players with the mines. If I am in game with cheaters talking shit I am gonna get penalised for wanting to quit out rather than sit for 20 minutes watching people get trolled and then people dancing around with Jason? Nahh forget that.

This is why I just let the Jason player kill me then leave the lobby as soon as I realize what they are doing. I won't allow them the satisfaction of me quiting and going to the mines.

On 6/7/2018 at 3:02 PM, LaChappa The Hero said:

Yep... But on PC you have cheaters.

I've personally never encountered cheaters, so obviously the "problem" is way overblown. But I'll take cheaters over the inability to ever finish a match due to the host quitting 90% of the time any day.

Have fun, console children!

On 6/7/2018 at 3:04 PM, amberheardfan said:

Nah you guys just have cheaters using speed hacks haha

See above post. Haha.

17 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Have fun, console children!

As if you're more of an adult because you play a video game on pc... lol

That sounds like a horrible experience.

In the future if you find yourself in a lobby like that again , just suicide, and quit. You don’t get salt for leaving a game once you’re already dead. 

1 hour ago, Dolemite said:

I've personally never encountered cheaters, so obviously the "problem" is way overblown. But I'll take cheaters over the inability to ever finish a match due to the host quitting 90% of the time any day.

So in the future, you're going to call out all the people talking about hackers and hacked Jason's on PC. Or do you not play like a lot of the people who say they've never seen it?

Your comments actually sound like they were made by a child, imo.

Edit - Yep, a child that gives sad faces when they have nothing to say.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

So in the future, your going to call out all the people talking about hackers and hacked Jason's on PC. Or do you not play like a lot of the people who say they've never seen it?

Your comments actually sound like they were made by a child, imo.

The semi-illiterate guy whose post makes almost no sense whatsoever says that I sound like a child. That's hilarious.

BTW, it's "you're going to." lol.

36 minutes ago, Truth said:

As if you're more of an adult because you play a video game on pc... lol

It's true. Sorry!

By the way, I was actually 100% kidding with the console teasing...I don't look on down on PS4 or Xbox players at all. You two sensitive susans might be the exceptions, however.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dolemite said:

The semi-illiterate guy whose post makes almost no sense whatsoever says that I sound like a child. That's hilarious.

BTW, it's "you're going to." lol.

It's true. Sorry!

By the way, I was actually 100% kidding with the console teasing...I don't look on down on PS4 or Xbox players at all. You two sensitive susans might be the exceptions, however.

Did I sound hurt in my post? I was pointing out how stupid of a comment that was. This one's not much better. Get over yourself man.

9 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

BTW, it's "you're going to."

Thanks, damn dyslexia gets me if I'm not paying attention, and you're not worth a whole lot of attention. I'll fix it for you, since it seems to bother you.

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

Did I sound hurt in my post? I was pointing out how stupid of a comment that was. This one's not much better. Get over yourself man.

Keep crying. lol.

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

Thanks, damn dyslexia gets me if I'm not paying attention, and your not worth a whole lot of attention. I'll fix it for you, since it seems to bother you.

"You're not worth a whole lot of attention"

On 6/7/2018 at 12:02 PM, LaChappa The Hero said:

Yep... But on PC you have cheaters.

None of you know at all what it's like playing on a PC.

The only thing you consolers like to bring up, in your terribly misguided arguments, is cheating.

Here, let me talk to you from on top of the mountain....
I assure you that cheating (based off hacks) is barely ever seen. I've seen it once in F13 based off 1000+ hours of playing. If consolers had the wherewithal they'd ask their parents to buy them macro controllers and they'd have more cheaters too. But no. That's what happens with run-of-the-mill household appliances; people don't find the need to put much effort into it.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Lol

like I said not worth the attention.

But at least you take my advice each time and correct your spelling mistakes! So, I guess it's worth a little attention, right?

55 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

None of you know at all what it's like playing on a PC.

The only thing you consolers like to bring up, in your terribly misguided arguments, is cheating.

Here, let me talk to you from on top of the mountain....
I assure you that cheating (based off hacks) is barely ever seen. I've seen it once in F13 based off 1000+ hours of playing. If consolers had the wherewithal they'd ask their parents to buy them macro controllers and they'd have more cheaters too. But no. That's what happens with run-of-the-mill household appliances; people don't find the need to put much effort into it.  

This post is 100% correct. Rampant cheating on PC is essentially myth.

I think a lot of people classify the Jason X hacks as “cheating” when it’s nothing but a visual effect. Personally I could careless, and I play on PS4. I only done the PS4 version because that is what my 14 year old nephew plays and I wanted to try to spend more time with him.

With that said if I was to buy this game again I would buy the PC version. I would assume lobbies/people would be better and we all know there is zero connectivity issues on PC. I could really lay the smack down with my razer naga and Corsair vengeance keyboard!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pro5pt0 said:

I could really lay the smack down with my razer naga and Corsair vengeance keyboard!

STOP IT!!!

You're getting me excited!

• Haha 1