Sign in to follow this  
kepps-66

Salt mines and host connection lost

I am getting more and more host that are unplugging their internet to quit the match without gaining salt. This BS needs to be addressed. If you guys are not doing dedicated servers very soon, then you need to look into host migration. The salt mines is an EPIC failure. People are only staying in the salt mines for 30 mins and they are now just unplugging their internet to troll the lobby. The salt mines is NOT working. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Is that what is happening? I swear every other match I’m supposedly loosing connection 

What platform are you using to play the game PC? Xbox One or Playstation, just curious, this is happening to me a lot as well and I was getting some packet loss but I fixed that and it is still happening to me....?

1 hour ago, RadikalGamer said:

What platform are you using to play the game PC? Xbox One or Playstation, just curious, this is happening to me a lot as well and I was getting some packet loss but I fixed that and it is still happening to me....?

PS4. And yes it is what is happening. I have asked a few host when this happened to me, and their reply was “don’t want salt, so I disconnected my PlayStation.” This quote isn’t verbatim, but all that replied back said something along those lines. This is crap and the salt mine is NOT helping. The trolls have already found a loop hole. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kepps-66 said:

PS4. And yes it is what is happening. I have asked a few host when this happened to me, and their reply was “don’t want salt, so I disconnected my PlayStation.” This quote isn’t verbatim, but all that replied back said something along those lines. This is crap and the salt mine is NOT helping. The trolls have already found a loop hole. 

Yeah it's sad people are doing this.

1 hour ago, RadikalGamer said:

Yeah it's sad people are doing this.

It’s the freaking suck a$$ people that can’t play the game. They find it entertaining to troll others. 

Dnnnnn the amount of time and the lengths people will go to troll... only to turn around and complain they can’t find work or have no marketable skills of course

"Salt mines" is a sad attempt to address a problem without going to its root.

The root of the problem is the game itself - its mechanics encourage people to say "f**k this" after they get shift grabbed, etc.

There is zero reward in that.

• Like 1