NoOneK9503

Counselors should not be allowed to recover half of their stamina when they hit Jason

Just now, Gummybish said:

So is everything becoming an issue now?

Yes. Next they're gonna be mad that counselors can repair.

• Haha 3

Just now, BFizzle said:

Or better yet. "Counselors should not be able to use weapons against Jason"

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BFizzle said:

I demand that Pamala alert me to repairs.  “Jason they are repairing the boat!  Don’t let them get away!”  Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BFizzle said:

Wow, it's almost as if this is all Jason players need to do for this thread topic to not even be an issue. Who'da thunk!

Im not sure what your point is.

Doesn't change the fact that getting stamina back hitting Jason makes no sense. 

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Gummybish said:

Or better yet. "Counselors should not be able to use weapons against Jason"

Or better yet..  FIX BLOCK!

And then fix grab..

Just now, HuDawg said:

Maybe not but it’s a needed system for many counselors. Especially on the new large maps where repair counselors would be completely defenseless without any way to regain stamina between cabins. 

• Like 1

Just now, HuDawg said:

Nothing makes sense in this game. 

How can Jason sense you in a cabin when you're underneath a bed. 

How can Jason hear you mess up a repair if he can potentially be across the whole map.

Why does it require some counselors to have a high repair just to put some gas in quickly. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, HuDawg said:

K well you can read my earlier points I and others made about why low stamina counselors need this, or you can continue being obtuse. Either way, we can agree to disagree.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

So ya.. its stupid,  Counselors should not be getting more stamina for hitting Jason.  Same as breaking free with a pocket knife should not give stamina back either.

Well when do you suggest the counselor gets a chance against Jason?  He already has authority in a 1v1 scenario with faster startup on both swing and grab.  A bad swing from a counselor usually spells doom for them.  The point of this mechanic is too corner a counselor to the point where they have to make the risk attacking Jason.  Stamina regain is already crippled from fear, so the boost from both PK and hitting Jason is needed.  What you suggest is the counselor should just give up and accept death once the stamina is depleted without giving any hope for survival. 

Sounds like you're a Jason Main. lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

K well you can read my earlier points I and others made about why low stamina counselors need this, or you can continue being obtuse. Either way, we can agree to disagree.

Oooh shaaad up with the dork speak..  Im not here to take shit from some weirdo with a pink power ranger avatar.

I wipes a monkeys ass about low stamina counselor.  Its about cause an effect.

Counselors should not be able to get stamina back from melee hits.   (What about the low stamina counselors)?   Ya.. what about em?  Either die, or get help from someone else..

The whole point of the game is for Jason to kill counselors while they try and escape.  Not for counselors to beat the shit of Jason for 20 mins...

Just now, HuDawg said:

Oooh shaaad up with dork speak..  Im not here to take shit from weirdo with a pink power ranger avatar.

Great counterpoint. Yours is so cool btw. ?

3 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

The whole point of the game is for Jason to kill counselors while they try and escape.  Not for counselors to beat the shit of Jason for 20 mins...

Not when there's seven counselors and one Jason, then the point is whatever the eight people in the lobby choose to prioritize in a given round based on the skill sets available.

Why is my topic causing so much trouble? I hope it doesn't get locked....

And you users have given me other ideas for other topics! Thanks!

1 hour ago, GeneiJin said:

Sounds like you're a Jason Main. lol

Im a rando.. 

I play NO preference when it comes to Jason on Counselor.  And both my Counselor/Jason choice is set to random.

I have no bias in this game.. Other than this is Jasons game, so everything should be in Jason favor.

As a counselor.. I don't want it easy.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

Im a rando..

I play NO preference when it comes to Jason on Counselor.  And both my Counselor/Jason choice is set to random.

I just brought that up because I was shocked you didn't know about the stamina bonus from hitting Jason.  How did such a vital part of Counselor's survival elude you?  I'd then figured you're a Jason main whom disregard counselors (I've ment many such players).  My bad.

6 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

How did such a vital part of Counselor's survival elude you?  

Well im really not the sharpest tool in the box..  Also, i lack the proper brain cells to remember everything..lol

This is pretty much the only thing my brain forget to store into long term memory.  (Its good now tho)

6 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

I'd then figured you're a Jason main whom disregard counselors (I've ment many such players).  My bad.

Everyone seems to always make it Counselor mains vs Jason main.  I understand.. Its all cool.

Its like if someone enjoys it being more difficult for Counselors because it makes the actual game more intense and rewarding if you DO escape.  They get painted as a Jason main.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Its like if someone enjoys it being more difficult for Counselors because it makes the actual game more intense and rewarding if you DO escape.  They get painted as a Jason main.

I agree with you 100%. However I don't want do make it less fun to play as counselors ether, so I rather not see nuffs to them, but buffs for Jason instead.  Make it more fun to be Jason, everyone wins.

For a moment i thought that i was the only one who notice that.
IS RIDICULOUS a teenager recover his stamina after stun jason.
U made an HUGE effort to knock down a 2-meter-high being, HOW THE F*** U should recover stamina? Actually u would be immensely tired.

1 hour ago, Gummybish said:

Why does it require some counselors to have a high repair just to put some gas in quickly. 

How else are they supposed to get the gas to fit?

I thought a counselor's fear level directly affected their stamina regen? Would a counselor constantly running from Jason gain less of a boost since their fear would likely be maxed out or is the boost amount completely unrelated to fear? 

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Actually it does make sense, adrenaline can over ride your cramping muscles and is reflected by stamina gain. As for the complaint about how much stamina you get back, it seems like nitpicking.

2 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

For not break the whole system they could do this: If a character have 7 stamina or less he can recover stamina when he stun Jason. If they have above 7 the character will not recover stamina when they stun Jason. 

That’d be nerfing Tiffany and Buggzy. Vanessa being OP will just bring them down. 

@Gummybish ignore Hudawg he wants an easy 8/8 every match. Because everything is OP too him. “Counselors shouldn’t get stamina for hitting Jason!” “Get rid of Medic because Vanessa distracted me from defending objectives and I didn’t get to kill her!”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Disagree. Jason doesn't have stamina, and he can teleport. Like others have suggested, try throwing knives, slashing, or making her fear spike. Also, there is a block feature. There's countless ways for Jason to deal with players regaining their stamina. So we're supposed to take away another thing because people can't get the kill? There are extremely good players and they will be hard to kill. And it doesn't matter who plays as them. I've seen AJ's and Lachappa's outlast Jason. It's fine as is.

3 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

Another brilliant idea from someone who has never played the game. Wait until you have some practical experience before making suggestions like this.

???

3 hours ago, NScarlato said:

Also for the 4 you mentioned this only adds very temporary survivability.  AJ gets 2 bat uses and is gone. These characters are also slow and have limited stamina.  They don’t get very far. 

With hit recovery, they can survive being chased for quite a bit.