NoOneK9503

Counselors should not be allowed to recover half of their stamina when they hit Jason

Shift Grabs dont work in chases against good counselors, esp not with the current grabbing mechanic that you have now. It barely worked before hand against good Vanessas and Chads.

The new grab and the bug with the block really has jason atm, at his weakest he's ever been. But from what I hear, the devs are looking into the grab so more than likely it will be buffed as its current status is a joke.

Now, from a ambush stalk shift, it's the best way to get a counselor, but thats alot of time you are spending to do that. You have to wait for all four of y our things to be ready, stalk it then morph out of sight, sense and hope it picks up the counselor. Then Shift. Of course, this doesn't always work as when I play Vanessa or Chad... actually anyone that isn't stealthy, im always running from cabin to cabin and I dont go in a straight line, which is why I dont die very often to the shifts.

I die cause im a suicidal maaniac who loves to play 'Everybodies kung fu fighting' while 1 v 1ing jason. 

but thats not the point. Jasons current status is very weak and honestly, they should change how Thick Skin + Medic work cause in combination, you wont ever die to a slashing or knife throwing jason unless you make a screw up. Mmmm I love playing Chad with that combo. 

I say that Thick Skin should not apply itself to slashes, but knives and traps only, so that slashing is more effective against such things. 

52 minutes ago, Hancove said:

Counselor should not have stamina and go slow so that you can kill fast and easy, Vanessa should not be able to run because otherwise it would take too much hard work and thinking from Jason side, Jason should resist more stuns because it takes too much effort to avoid beating, Medic should be nerfed because using stalk is just for people who play the game every hour and don't have a life. 

Why don't we ask counselors to limp from the very beginning? Why don't we halve the number of weapons in the game? It would be more fair as Jason to kill everybody in the first 5 minutes and just start another much sooner later. 

Honestly at this rate why not.

Since I see it's starting to be common to bitch about things that aren't even that important to begin with.

• Thanks 2

@Hancove I have the feeling you didn't read my original post...

The devs must be so happy we’re distracted arguing about stupid shit like this, a mechanic that’s been in the game for a whole year that no one has complained about until today, and not their patch being late. 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

The devs must be so happy we’re distracted arguing about stupid shit like this, a mechanic that’s been in the game for a whole year that no one has complained about until today, and not their patch being late. 🤣

Actually, I was thinking in doing this topic for a while. It's just that I'm lazy 😴

Now, can you tell me why this is stupid?

P.S. I hope you like this other topic I made: http://forum.f13game.com/topic/19822-option-to-block-when-runningfast-walking/

Just now, NoOneK9503 said:

Now, can you tell me why this is stupid?

I already have, chief. Jump back a couple pages if you forgot.

6 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Why do people with Tiffany in their forum names always exaggerate and lie about everything?  Then act like they have some sort of moral high ground.   While also painting everyone as a JASON main?  This shit is getting old..  fast.

Did i say anything about myself getting 8/8..  NO!

Did i say everything is OP?  NO!

Did i even say anything about Vanessa distracting anyone.. NO!

Did i say get rid of medic perk.  NO!

Did i say counselors should not get stamina from hitting Jason.. YES.  (Because getting stamina back for hitting something doesn't make sense)

The only thing i said about the MEDIC perk(Which is obviously over used and abused) is to disallow duplicate item holding (Meaning if you grab one med spray you can't PICK up another till that med spray is gone)

But you can feel free to ignore me if you want.   If you can't handle simple forum talk don't angry at me.

You literally complain about everything counselors do. You wanna bring common sense into the argument even though people have called you out for that? Why does Jason’s 1-5 have morph and shift when he was human? Why does Jason magically bring out traps out his ass to trap teenagers when they can easily use a stick to trigger it? 

You’re dumbing down the experience for Jason, you clearly want it easier to play him with no issues. 

You literally exaggerate how broken or strong (said counselor item/perk) is.

You pretty much do wanna get rid of the perk by making counselors stationary for several seconds. 

Game mechanics, the same thing that allows human Jason’s to disappear and teleport. Not to mention, you just found out about gaining stamina on hits today and now you want it gone. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

I already have, chief. Jump back a couple pages if you forgot.

The suggestions you made to counter the stamina regen hit are flawed. I already said that.

However, he can still defend himself by activating Combat Stance at the last moment and block the hit to prevent Stuns. THIS is where Jason can become strong against counselors and this annoying strategy. I created the other topic mentioned above to make the block mechanic easier, and consequently more viable to the Jason players. I suggest you to see it. JennyMyers1984 saw it and liked the idea.

19 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

The suggestions you made to counter the stamina regen hit are flawed. I already said that.

However, he can still defend himself by activating Combat Stance at the last moment and block the hit to prevent Stuns. THIS is where Jason can become strong against counselors and this annoying strategy. I created the other topic mentioned above to make the block mechanic easier, and consequently more viable to the Jason players. I suggest you to see it. JennyMyers1984 saw it and liked the idea.

Except Jason can’t instantly activate Combat Stance. Suggesting changes when you haven’t actually played the game and seem to just see players play doesn’t exactly give you the knowledge or experience for you to give changes. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

I've saw matches when after killing almost all the counselors, Jason (Parts 2 and 4) had to pursue a single Vanessa who kept outrunning and hitting him all the time, even before Jason could end his grab animation. And since she kept hitting him, her stamina never depleted.

This lasted the entire match! Entire! Match!

That might have been me(Jason).  Like I said in the Vanessa thread, if I see Vanessa I don't even try to engage her anymore.  You'll spend 5-10 minutes doing the back and forth stun/chase thing with her meanwhile the other players are getting shit done.  I just leave Vanessa alone unless she's the last or second to last counselor alive.  It's ridiculous.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Except Jason can’t instantly activate Combat Stance.

I've saw players activating combat stance and blocking before the hit connected (like Methodicalize). Are you sure you aren't the mistaken one here?

2 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

I've saw players activating combat stance and blocking before the hit connected (like Methodicalize). Are you sure you aren't the mistaken one here?

Combat Stance is fast, but when attacked by several counselors it isn’t fast enough. Not to mention many counselors hid when planning to attack, so Jason doesn’t expect a hit. On a 1v1 Jason has the upper hand. 

3 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Combat Stance is fast, but when attacked by several counselors it isn’t fast enough. Not to mention many counselors hid when planning to attack, so Jason doesn’t expect a hit. On a 1v1 Jason has the upper hand. 

Maybe. About the counselors hiding and planning for a surprise attack, I kind of like this strategy. It feels unique for this game and also a smart move from the counselors. If there's one thing about all of this that I love to see, it is when counselors do smart things besides running all the time as Vanessa.

100% agree. They should take the stamina gain off hitting Jason. It makes games last 10 times longer running away.

4 hours ago, BFizzle said:

Well they know the patch is expected to fix the top known bugs pretty soon. Most of the users here just seem to run out of things to complain about. I can't think of any other reason for bringing up an old controversial subject no one has really talked about since January.

15 hours ago, Gummybish said:

So is everything becoming an issue now?

Not everything, only the stuff thats inconveniant to each individual.  It would be fair to state "the biggest problem in this game is objectivity"

Or maybe base the stamina gained on your counselor's overall stamina. High stamina counselors would get what is going on now, but low stamina counselors should only get like a flimsy little bit? I dunno. 

15 hours ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Or maybe base the stamina gained on your counselor's overall stamina. High stamina counselors would get what is going on now, but low stamina counselors should only get like a flimsy little bit? I dunno. 

And nerf slow counselors? I don’t think so. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HateMe said:

Not everything, only the stuff thats inconveniant to each individual.  It would be fair to state "the biggest problem in this game is objectivity"

If you want me to hate you, don't make so much sense. Lol

17 hours ago, HateMe said:

Or maybe, just maybe, the biggest problem could be the developers created a flawed game.

16 minutes ago, zmccain said:

Or maybe, just maybe, the biggest problem could be the developers created a flawed game.

Play something else, dude seriously, it's the games fault now.

26 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Play something else, dude seriously, it's the games fault now.

How about they fix the game?  You are fine with flaws, bugs, and bad game design?  Don't you have any kind of standards?

They should definitely get a stamina boost, especially since fighting Jason is so risky and it makes sense since it’s  adrenaline rush. Honestly if you’re complaining about not being able to catch a counselor because they get half the stamina back means need to practice more has being Jason. Because many Times I’ve been Jason and  counselors gain stamina from stunning me but I still end up killing them. it just depends on how you strategize and play the game.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, zmccain said:

How about they fix the game?  You are fine with flaws, bugs, and bad game design?  Don't you have any kind of standards?

Fix the bugs, I'm all for it. As for the design I think it's pretty good, lots of room to grow and get better. As for traps or getting stamina back, I think they're both good mechanics that some players use to their advantage. My standards are fine, and I'm adaptable.

On 6/6/2018 at 6:36 PM, TiffanyIsBae said:

Except Jason can’t instantly activate Combat Stance. Suggesting changes when you haven’t actually played the game and seem to just see players play doesn’t exactly give you the knowledge or experience for you to give changes. 

Combat stance is presently jankier than ever.   

It does actually have a small delay (also when you want to stop Combat stance and grab).  A swift attacker will almost definitely connect first   Possibly even a normal swing unless you predict before they do it.

I’ve been stunned while blocking for a while.  I’m not sure if Jason just stops blocking randomly now but I didn’t let go of the block and my weapon was up.   Stunned from the front.  

Also stunned from behind while blocking but I think I read that block isn’t 360 degrees.  Anyway blocking won’t help if there are two counselors if the second can just hit you from behind.

Previously blocking then grabbing felt smooth.  Now you have to cancel stance and then grab.  It’s not instant.