HuDawg

The current state of Jason vs Counselors

3 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

If you are consistently having problems as Jason in QP, it really is the Jason player and not the game.

While I'm in the mindset of improving before complaining, I'll admit the it does appear Jason is in a worse place than he was last patch.  People seem pretty happy with him, even I suggested all he really needed was more HP for demasking.  Now combined with a punishable grab and unresponsive Block-Grab, Jason does have issues.  Good think Counselors are also busted with bugs/glitches plaguing this patch to balance it out.....  god damn it :rolleyes:.

5 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

Hitting jason restores anywhere from 1/3rd to 1/2 stamina on the counselor. So yeah, even IF it ate up some stamina, the fact that they hit Jason gives it right back. Often, the tactic is to run to near exhaustion, then smack Jason for free stamina.

It only free if the Jason allows it to be.

2 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

I'll admit the it does appear Jason is in a worse place than he was last patch

I feel like that's mostly because of the grab change. No matter how good you WERE with Jason, we're all getting used to this new grab and essentially starting from scratch. People (in general, not you specifically) need to give it some time before saying that it's broken and needs to be fixed.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

Hitting jason restores anywhere from 1/3rd to 1/2 stamina on the counselor. So yeah, even IF it ate up some stamina, the fact that they hit Jason gives it right back. Often, the tactic is to run to near exhaustion, then smack Jason for free stamina.

Yes thats true, but by bringing back stamina cost per swing that would make fighting more risky, if you missed a hit on Jason there could be big consequence, and this would be especially true to Low strength Counsellors who should avoid fighting, just like Buggzy should avoid repairing.

Also its weird that they took this out of the game, considering the description of the Strength stat still says "Reduces the stamina cost of combat actions" and this is just a prime example how Illfonic/Gun are catering to Counsellors survival by removing this and giving every AJ, Deborah and Chad the chance to beat down on Jasons ass with zero penalty.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

While I'm in the mindset of improving before complaining, I'll admit the it does appear Jason is in a worse place than he was last patch.  People seem pretty happy with him, even I suggested all he really needed was more HP for demasking.  Now combined with a punishable grab and unresponsive Block-Grab, Jason does have issues.  Good think Counselors are also busted with bugs/glitches plaguing this patch to balance it out.....  god damn it :rolleyes:.

It only free if the Jason allows it to be.

With the lag between blocking a hit and getting to attack/grab being as long as 2 seconds, it's exceedingly difficult.

7 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

As Jason maybe there could be a way to get 'power ups' during a match. This idea isn't as well developed as the first,

I love this idea. Furthermore standing looking a Pamela's gravestone builds rage!

• Like 1

Just now, Whammigobambam said:

I love this idea. Furthermore standing looking a Pamela's gravestone builds rage!

Thank you, people seem to be skimming by it, maybe the post was to long or should have been its own thread.

8 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Counselor mains that want it easy need to be ignored.  Playing as Jason should not be frustrating or look silly.   This is Jasons game..

I love playing as counselor.  And when it becomes too easy to dominate Jason it ruins my experience as counselor.

Jasons who want it easy to go 8/8 should also be ignored though. Have to comment on both sides. No one is asking for counsellor buffs, most of the wanting it easier crowd is Jason fanboys who cant manage crowds. Im not saying they are wrong, but this thread is literally about buffing jason aka wanting it easier, so its not really fair to attack counsellor players for supposedly asking the same.

I think jasons grab should be wider. Its too narrow since the last patch but he does not need a stun timer. He is meant to be vulnerable after a grab because it is an auto kill when used correctly. He has his own melee for a reason, just like counsellors. Counsellors do not have an auto kill option. They have the sweater and tommy, but that is very specific kill scenario and a one time try only. Jason can use grab as many times as his heart is content. He is far less vulnerable after a melee swing. If grab isnt working for crowd control, I suggest people try stalk shift, stalk morph, and melee... Grab should rarely be used against a group of three or more unless you are trying to wittle away their knives.

The balance isnt perfect right now but it is pretty good. A good Jason against a medium quality QP lobby will almost always get at least 6 kills. I am rusty as heck cause I dont play as much and I still havent been killed as Jason ever (and I don't hide in the water). I dont mind jason getting beat up temporarily by a group because if he is smart, he will kill at least half of that group off as the match progresses. When I am Jason I actually like when groups hunt me. And I'm not some god Jason. Jason needs to play crowds differently than he would others. Why grab in a crowd when you yourself are talking about how vulnerable Jason is after a grab? Instead stalk shift grab or melee.

Jason is not a tank, and using him like one will only work sometimes. Other times he needs to be a hunter himself. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Daneasaur said:

With the lag between blocking a hit and getting to attack/grab being as long as 2 seconds, it's exceedingly difficult.

I notice it was a bit slower, I was still able to block grab in the 2 games I was Jason since the patch  But then again, I can confirm Chun li's Cr.Mk to SAII in 3rd strike, so My reactions are quite good, lol.

10 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Since the last update.  I've seen Jason being killed more in the last few weeks then i have all year long.  And its easy to see why.

Because after the last update.  The grabs radius is very small, very slow recovery from grabs and you can no longer combat stance/quick block.  This has made counselors much more aggressive.     Especially if they have the medic perk and a few pocket knives.

Check your controller, my block comes out at the same speed as before. Unless, of course, you used to use pseudo which was a glitch not intended. The grab is a welcome addition, it makes it so that it takes skill to grab a counselor and not just as easy as spamming it and grabbing one eventually. Or turning when a counselor swings and grabbing. Maybe get better?

Its also seems like 99% of every single melee attack by a Counselor stuns Jason.  Like every single attack on Jason just lays him out.  Hell i even ran around grabbing every weapon i could find and trying it.  It always stuns him.

First of all, EVERY attack that stuns will lay Jason out if there is nobody standing behind him. Except for firecrackers, of course. Secondly, the weapons don't stun 99% of the time. I have max Sucker Punch and the pot, pipe, and a lot of other weapons fail to stun a lot of the times. Thirdly(never went past secondly so hope that's a word), counselor weapons were nerfed  SUBSTANTIALLY in the update. Chad gets at most 6 attacks from a stun weapon, unlike before when he used to get 15 from a wrench. To compensate for this huge nerf, they added more stun weapons. Have you checked the weapon stats? So yes, the weapons deserve to stun a lot.

The grab sure as hell needs to have next to ZERO recovery time after a grab  OR counselors need more recover time after the swing a melee weapon to even things out.

Its far too easy now.. for a small group to gang up on Jason.    Which is pretty much why im seeing so many Jason kills.   

Maybe play with better players? I don't know about you but the people I play with don't have trouble clearing a room as Jason still. That grab out of shift is brutal.

My solutions to the current state.  

Stun chances and time stunned by counselors need to be nerfed.   Pretty much everytime i hit Jason, hes stunned and just stands there for 5-10 seconds..  Even if Jason hits the counselor a split second earlier.  The counselor still stuns Jason.  (Which looks pretty stupid) .  

Stun time needs to be nerfed.. Stun chances need to be nerfed. 

Combat BLOCK needs to be fixed.   

Maybe give combat stance the old grab?   Seems like it would work well as a small swipe grab.

Jason melee should instantly cancel all Counselor Melee attacks. 

Remove counselors ability to hold duplicate items.  Theres to many heals in this game.

( Know grab recovery is supposed to be changed, but it needs to be next to nothing)

I know.. Its the internet.  Everyone disagrees about everything.   But this is just how i see it.  For better or for worse.

1. The Jason hit does not come out immediately so yes, it makes sense that if a counselor hits first it will cancel his hit. The stun chances after the weapon nerf is fine and the stun time is not a huge deal.

2. No, they really don't. They're fine. If you lessen it even more he'll basically get up immediately.

3. It's fine for me. It's the counselor block that's fucked up.

4. Don't see how that would help since you can't grab out of combat stance unless you get out of it, which no, should not be buffed.

5. Nope, it already comes out extremely quick; quicker than even Swift Attacker. You don't get to cancel all attacks by just simply pressing the attack button. That would be too easy.

6. That would be stupid. Jason could just slash and slash until you've wasted your med spray. Again, this helps low-level play but would be devastating for those in higher levels.

7. Next to nothing grab recovery? Again, get good.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Jasons who want it easy to go 8/8 should also be ignored though. Have to comment on both sides. No one is asking for counsellor buffs, most of the wanting it easier crowd is Jason fanboys who cant manage crowds. Im not saying they are wrong, but this thread is literally about buffing jason aka wanting it easier, so its not really fair to attack counsellor players for supposedly asking the same.

Im not a Jason player who wants 8/8 though.   I am BOTH SIDES :D

I spend most of my time playing as Counselors.  

Im justing say anyone who ONLY plays counselors and isn't a FAN BOY of Jason should be ignored.  Because its like asking a vegan who never cooks..and never cooks  meat, for cooking advice on pork chops.  You at least gotta be an omnivore to get on this conversation. 

I don't want to see Jason beat downs.. constant stunning.  Gang Bangs..  With Jason dying.  Thats not what im signed up for when i joined up for Camp. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BeepBeepRichie said:

1. The Jason hit does not come out immediately so yes, it makes sense that if a counselor hits first it will cancel his hit. The stun chances after the weapon nerf is fine and the stun time is not a huge deal.

2. No, they really don't. They're fine. If you lessen it even more he'll basically get up immediately.

3. It's fine for me. It's the counselor block that's fucked up.

4. Don't see how that would help since you can't grab out of combat stance unless you get out of it, which no, should not be buffed.

5. Nope, it already comes out extremely quick; quicker than even Swift Attacker. You don't get to cancel all attacks by just simply pressing the attack button. That would be too easy.

6. That would be stupid. Jason could just slash and slash until you've wasted your med spray. Again, this helps low-level play but would be devastating for those in higher levels.

7. Next to nothing grab recovery? Again, get good.

I disagree with everything you posted.    Maybe i got a different update.  ..lol

Explain.. how do i get BETTER if i don't want to BEAT JASON UP SO EASILY?   Should i try less

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Im not a Jason player who wants 8/8 though.   I am BOTH SIDES :D

I spend most of my time playing as Counselors.  

Im justing say anyone who ONLY plays counselors and isn't a FAN BOY of Jason should be ignored.  Because its like asking a vegan who never cooks..and never cooks  meat, for cooking advice on pork chops.  You at least gotta be an omnivore to get on this conversation. 

I don't want to see Jason beat downs.. constant stunning.  Gang Bangs..  With Jason dying.  Thats not what im signed up for when i joined up for Camp. 

I dont want to see it all the time either, but I do want to see it sometimes because it is part of the game. I also dont mind seeing a jason beat up for a while if he still gets a decent amount of kills. If people are trying to kill him and he gets his ass kicked but subverts the kill, gains ragr, and manages to pull off a 7/8 I consider that a jason win, no matter how much he was gangbanged.

I just dont see jasons get killed that often. If I play ten games, I'll see Jason die in maybe 2 of them. It really varies, but I'll see some games where jason kills everyone, some games where he himself is killed, and a ton of games where Jason gets anywhere from 4 - 7 kills.  That is pretty balanced to me, give or take.

So what if some counsellors gangbang him for three minutes if he finished with 6/8 kills and most of those very counsellors are dead? Its a 20 minute match, the counsellors don't win just cause they beat up Jason for a few moments.

I know you play counsellor too, but this thread is clamboring for jason buffs and counsellor nerfs. I'm not opposed to either, butyou cant say that those wanting only counsellor buffs aren't welcome because they are too one sided... That seems a litte unfair to those players, all select few of em, since this thread was created to demand the exact same for Jason. Just because you play both doesnt mean this thread is not bias.

28 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

I just dont see jasons get killed that often. If I play ten games, I'll see Jason die in maybe 2 of them. It really varies, but I'll see some games where jason kills everyone, some games where he himself is killed, and a ton of games where Jason gets anywhere from 4 - 7 kills.  That is pretty balanced to me, give or take.

So what if some counsellors gangbang him for three minutes if he finished with 6/8 kills and most of those very counsellors are dead? Its a 20 minute match, the counsellors don't win just cause they beat up Jason for a few moments.

I know you play counsellor too, but this thread is clamboring for jason buffs and counsellor nerfs. I'm not opposed to either, butyou cant say that those wanting only counsellor buffs aren't welcome because they are too one sided... That seems a litte unfair to those players, all select few of em, since this thread was created to demand the exact same for Jason. Just because you play both doesnt mean this thread is not bias.

1. I totally agree with the Jason dying part. Out of the whole XP weekend over Memorial Day, I saw maybe 3 - 4 legit Jason kills across a span of 5 days. That's not many, given how many hours I pumped in after the big update.
  2. In quick play, I'm seeing a lot of players that either know Jason well, or don't know how to play him at all (this might be due to the new system of Jason selection). I saw a lot of 5 - 8/8 kill range, and then a handful of games that resulted in 2-3/7-8, or quitters. In quick play, that's a fairly decent balance when Jason can get most (if not all) of the counselors, and with the way that Jason selection has been working, I've seen some players do average (5/8) on one map, and then get a clean sweep on the next map when chosen again.

I don't see the need for counselor changes in any way. Jason needs fixes (which is indirectly a buff in most cases), specifically to his current grab (I think it looks slow and some of the grabs I had from SPC missed with my arm going through the counselor).

And you're right. OP certainly has a bias. Nobody wants to admit bias, but it's clearly there.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

You disagree with everything? Even the things that are fact such as Jasons attacks coming out faster than a counselor's?  

No, don't try less. Maybe stop playing with people who aren't good as Jason and play with people who are. Trust me, you will see a HUGE difference and this whole "Jason is too weak" crap everyone is talking about will quickly leave your mind.

• Thanks 1

@Slasher_Clone Some good ideas.
   Temporary buffs to Jason... your suggestions here actually reminded me of another recent thread in the suggestions section... Jason Perks (with example ideas). There were some good ideas in there and some were well balanced with penalties... many need work but could lead to some other good ideas. I left a few thoughts on that one too. But the biggest problem with this idea is if it requires buffs to counselors to balance it out, it may not be worth it, or may require more thought... or lesser bonuses? or it takes more to get the bonuses?

Power ups seems like a good idea... I like the free morph when returning to the shack, it is always good to see that mother is doing well. Power spots being random on the map is a good idea... but instant recharges may be a bit over powered, maybe just accelerated recharging?
   Stalk spots from single player challenges could be a good addition... but giving him a way to avoid being spotted? Do you mean make him invisible on the screen while he is in the spot... or harder to see in the bushes like he is using his own hiding spot? I do think they would be a good thing to put in to remove himself from the mini map for a short time at least, which could persist as an effect even after a morph... or perhaps these stalk spots could be used as the "power spots" over your idea of glowing mist or fog which would add to memory required for multi player... memory has its limits after all. I read that they use the same voices for several counselors to save memory, this could mean they do not have a lot of extra to work with? I am not sure of the limitations and I am not a programmer.
   To balance this out would need more elaboration on what the power ups would do and just how powerful they really are. There's that damned balance thing again! But if was only a slight buff to ability recharge while in a stalk spot.... wouldn't the whole "not being able to move while receiving the benefit" be balance enough?

Activate traps around the map... hanging from the rafters in the barn, could be used for a good environment kill (a nod to Scott's death in part 2?) if no one can find the counselor and free them before Jason gets there.... that would be pretty hard to get out of yourself, but maybe a minigame to use up a pocket knife to cut the rope? You would probably drop your weapon, but if someone else finds you and they have (or you dropped) a machete or axe, they could just cut the rope to free you. The gas and battery idea I like as well... perhaps the kill with the gas and road flare from single player challenges, but can only be used on someone caught carrying a gas can?... the battery could be a similar to the kill using the getto blaster? Although the gas and battery could be termed as environment kills... the hanging trap should at least require the sacrifice of one of Jason's traps and could perhaps be used elsewhere... as long as there is something above to hang from. I would really like to see the hanging kill in the barn (from single player challenges) incorporated into the game as an environment kill, along with perhaps a few others that can fit in as environment kills without too much effort.
   Still need a whole bunch of bug fixes first.... but we can always have something else to look forward to.

There are some good arguments for and against buffs and nerfs here... but this post is already getting long.

• Like 1

@Ahab, thanks man. I actually just moved my comment to another thread to try and stop from spamming this one to talk about it, maybe I was a little to quick. It's now combined with the window topic in suggestions, figured I'd just add buffs there. 

43 minutes ago, BeepBeepRichie said:

You disagree with everything? Even the things that are fact such as Jasons attacks coming out faster than a counselor's?  

I disagree about everything you where talking about.  Because you're missing my point.

For example.  Im not talking about Jason attacking faster.

But more along the lines of Jason swing melee weapons.. Hits counselor 1st. (no impact effect)   But counselor also swung and lands a hit (after being hit)  Jason falls back on his ass or just stands there for 5-10 seconds. (Too much of a impact effect)       Counselor can now heal.. which only takes 1 second..    

Healing should at least take longer then the longest stun time on Jason.   Or stun needs to be shorter then the current healing time.    ..Or somewhere in between.

The way it is.. Its too easy to hit Jason and stun him.. Then heal.   Which when surrounded by players working together just turns the game into a non stop beat that down drags on for the whole game and eventually leads to a few kills. OR leads to players forcing escapes/killing Jason.  

Its just soo  much gang bangn for my eyes to take.  Its worse then porn hub on a sunday morning live stream.

11 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

A@Alkavian

Third, give Jason the ability to activate Traps that are added to the maps. Go in the barn after Jason has been there and you may end up hanging from the rafters. Walk onto the dock for the front support columns to give way dumping you in the water. Hide in an outhouse only for it to tip over on the door trapping you (thanks puzzle Jason). Let Jason tie a chain to the axel of the car. Oh and for good measure add kills using both the battery and gas. Let's encourage those trolls to drop them when they see Jason, add a level of extra risk to being caught with one.

I like the thematic ideas you got flowing there. It would be unnerving to climb through a barn window and have a noose cinch up on your neck causing damage and holding you in-place...especially if it could happen on any window.

I would personally say the game feels pretty well balanced. Perfect? No. There definitely is a slight lean towards the counselors, especially a highly skilled, coordinated group.

I've read a few threads on this topic and have seen some great suggestions, including: adding special perks for Jason and having Jason's stun recovery time lessen after repeated hits within a certain time frame (it should go back to normal if he goes an amount of time without getting consecutively stunned though, just overall lessening the time would be ridic). Changes like that could really help pull the balance back in Jason's favor without making him totally OP and completely crippling the counselors.

Another factor affecting the balance is the new grab mechanic. I don't think its bad, and I actually happen to quite like it. I think some people just need time to get used to the it. It was a change, but it's not crippling by any means, in my personal opinion.

I also want to say that we should probably take into account the fact that the game is a year old now. People have had time to really play, learn tricks, and develop a higher skill level. This refinement of skills has certainly led to more successful Jason kills.

25 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

I like the thematic ideas you got flowing there. It would be unnerving to climb through a barn window and have a noose cinch up on your neck causing damage and holding you in-place...especially if it could happen on any window.

Your description gave me goose bumps, that would be unnerving. I think I'd want to limit that to one, especially if it's a mini game to escape, requires help or a PK to escape. I like the idea of it being any window.

A lot of the traps I pictured were about scaring the player and eating up time as they deal with the results. Jason can't be everywhere but it should start to feel like he is, the longer the match goes on. They would also subtly encourage players to work together, as it is always easier to escape with help, and funny to watch it happen to your buddy. Of course new people won't know what's happening and I'm jealous of how bloody scary it will be for them, if the devs like any of the ideas. (For clarity I think there are lots of ideas that should be looked into. Not just mine.)

I want Jason to get his mojo back. That means being unpredictable and threatening, imo. I think the counselors need to be given a better levelling system to go with any Jason ideas. I really wish the Devs would ask us questions about what we post, it would give us a way to explain the how's and why's of our ideas and chirp in on other people's ideas in a more productive way. 

Edit - I actually moved my comment to the suggestions thread here's a link.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/19789-windows-buffs-for-counselors-jason-upgrades/

4 hours ago, AdrianBlackbear said:
  1. I totally agree with the Jason dying part. Out of the whole XP weekend over Memorial Day, I saw maybe 3 - 4 legit Jason kills across a span of 5 days. That's not many, given how many hours I pumped in after the big update.
  2. In quick play, I'm seeing a lot of players that either know Jason well, or don't know how to play him at all (this might be due to the new system of Jason selection). I saw a lot of 5 - 8/8 kill range, and then a handful of games that resulted in 2-3/7-8, or quitters. In quick play, that's a fairly decent balance when Jason can get most (if not all) of the counselors, and with the way that Jason selection has been working, I've seen some players do average (5/8) on one map, and then get a clean sweep on the next map when chosen again.

I don't see the need for counselor changes in any way. Jason needs fixes (which is indirectly a buff in most cases), specifically to his current grab (I think it looks slow and some of the grabs I had from SPC missed with my arm going through the counselor).

And you're right. OP certainly has a bias. Nobody wants to admit bias, but it's clearly there.

Agreed wholeheartedly. Bias is obvious and rather than try to hide it, players ought to just own it.

And agreed that the game is pretty balanced. Does it need tweaking, sure. Does Jason need tweaking, sure. But does he need significant enforced changes because some Jasons get bullied... No.

The OP is a good poster with well formulated thoughts most of the time, but honestly whenever a poster is clamboring for what amounts to major changes it is usually because of a bias to one side or the other, not balance.

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

I disagree about everything you where talking about.  Because you're missing my point.

For example.  Im not talking about Jason attacking faster.

But more along the lines of Jason swing melee weapons.. Hits counselor 1st. (no impact effect)   But counselor also swung and lands a hit (after being hit)  Jason falls back on his ass or just stands there for 5-10 seconds. (Too much of a impact effect)       Counselor can now heal.. which only takes 1 second..    

Healing should at least take longer then the longest stun time on Jason.   Or stun needs to be shorter then the current healing time.    ..Or somewhere in between.

The way it is.. Its too easy to hit Jason and stun him.. Then heal.   Which when surrounded by players working together just turns the game into a non stop beat that down drags on for the whole game and eventually leads to a few kills. OR leads to players forcing escapes/killing Jason.  

Its just soo  much gang bangn for my eyes to take.  Its worse then porn hub on a sunday morning live stream.

Healing should take longer than the longest stun time on Jason? What? That would litterally make it impossible for a counsellor to heal around Jason at all. They have to earn the heal by stunning Jason, and even when they do, Jason is likely back on his feet with shift and a) they have less resources and b) their weapon has less durability.

This sounds like easy mode for Jason. If all of these players are healing as much as you say in close proximity to Jason, then they should run out of sprays (even with medic equiped). Yes, ganging up on Jason leads to kills, escapes, and often both.

That's how it should be. 

Gang up on a great Jason? He will probably kill all of you.

Gang up on a crummy Jason? You will have a decent chance to kill him

And everything in between. Either way, he will get rage faster.

Honestly, if you can't handle counsellors winning sometimes, or bullying Jason every once in a while for a few fleeting moments... I'd suggest a new game. Counsellors are supposed to work together and try to distract Jason while they earn escapes. Jason is supposed to kill counsellors. That can sometimes mean using a lot of tact against groups of counsellors. Jason can always morph and shift back at them. If Jason is getting bullied, its his own fault. A good Jason will take advantage of all those sheep flocking to him. And in regards to a group ganging up on Jason taking up the whole match then this must be a crummy jason. Most Jasons will get a couple kills every few monutes against a group. Those remaining might kill him, but if it taies Jason 20 minutes to deal with a group as you say, then that is on the Jason player.

Complaining that counsellors are healing and stunning Jason? Come on man that is what they are meant to do. His grab could use tweaking, sure, but this is getting ridiculous. Not even Jason Voorhes can get 8/8 simply by tapping x when the match starts.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Healing should take longer than the longest stun time on Jason? What? That would litterally make it impossible for a counsellor to heal around Jason at all. They have to earn the heal by stunning Jason,

Good!   You shouldn't be 'healing' around Jason anyways.  Like pretty much every game out there with healing.  Go find someone safe and then heal.

IMO Hitting Jason isn't earning Jack shit.  Hitting Jason is a choice.

And it sure as hell doesn't make sense that Jason is getting stunned for 5-10 seconds every time one of these weak ass counselors hit him.  Yet these same counselors when they get hit by melee weapons only flinch 0.5 seconds and can heal in 1 second.

Its backwards

I understand that you may disagree with that.  But from my perspective its why myself and many others act so aggressive and cocky around Jason.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Good! 

Don't waste your breathe. 

Everything your asking for will require the entire gameplay to be completely reworked which will never happen.  

I hate to sound like the rest of them, but go play bots. They seem like what you're looking for.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Don't waste your breathe. 

Everything your asking for will require the entire gameplay to be completely reworked which will never happen.  

I hate to sound like the rest of them, but go play bots. They seem like what you're looking for.

That doesn't make sense.  All of what I posted is from the perspective of myself and few people beating the snot out of Jason.  Which turns the game into a loop of Jason stuns, counselors healing, Jason stuns, Counselors healing that goes on for 5-10 minutes.

I doubt most of what i posted needed an entire game play overhaul.  Its basically tweaking recover frames/healing time/stun times.

(Which i explained in my 1st post)