I seem to be stuck. I get deb, I get choppa at the barn. As I make my way into the house. By the time I kill bugzy Vanessa always sees me...... So I come to you oh mighty empowered of the forum. How do I beat this?

Just now, BigShaunPolk said:

I seem to be stuck. I get deb, I get choppa at the barn. As I make my way into the house. By the time I kill bugzy Vanessa always sees me...... So I come to you oh mighty empowered of the forum. How do I beat this?

Kill Vanessa first, since she's a roving sentry, or go for AJ.

If I'm not mistaken, Vanessa moves from her room to the bathroom on a timer. After you kill Buggzy, wait out of sight in his room and listen for her to move across the hall.

• Thanks 1

Does she present an oppurtunoty to be killed unnoticed from what Ive seen she doesnt go outside. 

I will attempt it this way if someone else has a swift walkthrough I would be more than grateful

Kill deb in the field or with the stop sign, kill lachappa by the barn, kill AJ while she is dancing. Kill vanessa in the bathroom or kill her when she walks back to her room.finally wake up bugsy and kill him. Slash n cast also has a walkthrough you can watch on YouTube

7 minutes ago, TxJason said:

Kill deb in the field or with the stop sign, kill lachappa by the barn, kill AJ while she is dancing. Kill vanessa in the bathroom or kill her when she walks back to her room.finally wake up bugsy and kill him. Slash n cast also has a walkthrough you can watch on YouTube

Thank you I will check that out. I try to avoid youtube but I will try your method.