EspionageCosmo

Cheat Or Legit?: Standing on Higgins Haven Rock

Hello All!

Below is a video of a player standing on a rock at Higgins Haven in order to evade me as Jason. I spent much of the match trying to get him with knives but at the last moment he tells me how to get up there. The rocks leading up to it DO look like legit steps, although he did let me waste a lot of time gathering knives only to throw them at him in vein. Is this legit or an exploit that i should report? The fact that he told me how to do it is irrelevant to it's legitimacy or lack thereof.

https://youtu.be/lik_2Qd72-4

27 minutes ago, EspionageCosmo said:

Hello All!

Below is a video of a player standing on a rock at Higgins Haven in order to evade me as Jason. I spent much of the match trying to get him with knives but at the last moment he tells me how to get up there. The rocks leading up to it DO look like legit steps, although he did let me waste a lot of time gathering knives only to throw them at him in vein. Is this legit or an exploit that i should report? The fact that he told me how to do it is irrelevant to it's legitimacy or lack thereof.

https://youtu.be/lik_2Qd72-4

Can you get to him to kill him? If so then it's a legit place to go. 

If you can't reach him with your grab, or your weapon then it's a cheat.

• Thanks 1

Apparently you can climb on the stone as Jason also '-'
there is a kind of stone staircase, u can see at 2:26

It's a legit spot. 

Most of the levels have large rocks you can walk right up. They're easily accessible and take zero effort to scale. 

He really isn't evading you as much as just being typical. Multiple pocket knives and running in a circle with the flashlight on is just another one of those players. 

I wouldn't sweat it.