Its official : Agent 47 returns Nov 13!! I guess we can forget about a second season.

Hitman 2 is available on this site? Can anyone send me the proper link to play this game? I have tried over and over again but didn't find anything real. At the end of the day, I find a site which is Apple Support Canada to find this game but still, this is not working so that is it possible to refer a site or link address to find it would be great. This site helps me when I am facing a problem which is related to Apple product.

9 minutes ago, Apple Support Canada said:

Hitman 2 is available on this site? Can anyone send me the proper link to play this game? I have tried over and over again but didn't find anything real. At the end of the day, I find a site which is Apple Support Canada to find this game but still, this is not working so that is it possible to refer a site or link address to find it would be great. This site helps me when I am facing a problem which is related to Apple product.

If you preorder it you can play the sniper assassin mode TODAY!

Watched Criken & Bedbananas playing the sniper game. I'm glad that's not the proper main game mode, but seemed pretty fun thanks to the little easter eggs and things to notice (like the base jumper on a cliffside).