BigJay

How much would you pay for the two licensed Jasons?

If Gun Media and Ilfonic somehow got the rights to use the FvJ Jason and Reboot Jason but they had to pay the rights holders a whopping amount of cash to put these particular Jasons in their game which would force the developers to make these Jasons as paid DLC. How much would you pay to play with these Jasons in the game?

I would pay $15-$20 for each Jason. But if the Reboot Jason didn't have a sprinting strength or an alternate sackhead skin then it would be questionable if he would be worth the money.

$10 or $15 I would pay. Also if Savini Jason was purchase-able I would pay $10 for that also.

I would pay $100 not only for these characters but for the devs to make the game the be all end all Friday the 13th experience they said it would be. 

• Like 1

More than I'd like to admit in public, that's how much I'd pay. ? 

It isn't necessarily that simple though, those rights might not be for sale or may come with conditions that are not possible. For example, buying the FvJ rights may require the purchase of Freddy for a ridiculous amount, or he may have had his exclusivity purchased by another company currently preventing a second license from being sold.

I don't own a Xbox. I'm on Playstation they only selling Xbox codes on e-bay.

I definitely wouldn't pay for them until the game is in a much better state than it is now, and even then I'm not sure I would be willing to pay for them. I don't know for sure but, I may never spend money on a project from either of these two companies.

I will support this game and the devs for as long as they themselves support the game. Their future in the industry depends on this game, unless they go on to work for other studios or rebrand themselves.

I'd have to think about it once the game was fixed.

Just now, zmccain said:

I'd have to think about it once the game was fixed.

What if they told you it couldnt be fixed without money up front?

1 minute ago, F134Ever86 said:

What if they told you it couldnt be fixed without money up front?

Then I'll continue to play other games and this one will sit on the shelf collecting dust like so many others.

6 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Are you guys backers?

I missed the Kickstarter campaign, but I did pay $40 for the game, and I bought all the DLCs except the most recent one. I feel like I've gotten my money out of this game, but the last update made this game not fun to play anymore. I'm skeptical as to whether or not it will ever be as much fun to play as it was a month ago. Until I have fun playing this game again I will not spend anymore money on it. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Are you guys backers?

I'm not.

Edit to add:  $10.  That's IF the game was working properly.

I doubt (and hope) they would not even attempt to put these Jasons in the game until they have these bugs cleared up. I would like to see them in game and would gladly buy them separately or together as DLCs... If the price was not too high.

i wouldn't, i don't even bought the new kills, bc the new meta is to kill counselors with M1
Too easy to stun jason nowadays if he grabs someone, or try to.

47 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Are you guys backers?

Yeah, I'm a backer. I would only pay 8 or 9 dollars. 

I would buy, but I wonder how they would look.  The original Jasons that were there at launch are all but dead-on and the ones since, part 4 and 5 have things that look off.  Do they have someone else making the Jasons now?

I wouldn’t pay for them. Well, maybe a couple of bucks just to be a completist, but $10? Hell no. I don’t really care much for any of the films after the original Octology. 

20 minutes ago, He's Killing Me said:

I would buy, but I wonder how they would look.  The original Jasons that were there at launch are all but dead-on and the ones since, part 4 and 5 have things that look off.  Do they have someone else making the Jasons now?

I think that the models for these two Jasons would look great if they were made. I also think that all the Jason models look great but some are a little bigger than they were in the movie because Kane Hodder is doing their motion capture. What looks off to you on Part 4 Jason and Roy?