On 6/7/2018 at 7:40 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

Can I ask why you're here posting if you have moved on?

It seems that you want to take other people's enjoyment out of the game. The game didn't hurt you, and even if it did, you wouldn't be entitled to poison other people's enjoyment. 

Move on for real this time.

I come back occasionally out of curiosity on the game's state. 

Ya know, trying to see if its still crap or not. 

Update: Game is definitely better, but still meh to me

3 hours ago, stoney said:

At this point it doesn’t matter, Enjoy whatever’s left.

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

At this point it doesn’t matter, Enjoy whatever’s left.

Unfortuante truth.  I just wish this game would just work.  There is so many issues in both off and within this game, the fact that people still play is a testament to how good the core game is.  I just want it to play without any issues (like party not going in,  interactive lock, etc..)

On 6/5/2018 at 10:01 AM, SolidusPrime said:

So we're struggling to break 1,000 players on PC, even during peak hours during the double XP event. It really isn't a question of why - there are lots of them covered in other topics. What I want to know is:

Do you guys think it will ever recover?  Is there a magic bullet the devs can fire that is going to revitalize the game? If they fixed every bug tomorrow, do you think people would come back? Do you think there is a feature they could add that would stir up interest again, and get us to even a quarter of our all-time peak of 16,000? I'm sure some will say 8-900 players is plenty for a game to operate. While I agree with that, I also feel like it's going to sink further rather than stabilize. Especially with things like the salt mines diving us further.

I'm looking at the double XP event and telling myself I should get in there and get some levels while I can I just....can't find the motivation or the excitement any more.

Most of the names in my Steam horror group are on DbD now and it makes me want to throw up 😕 . I'm stuck in this place where I can't tell if I've been white-knighting this game in denial, or if I'm over reacting.

Jump on console there’s gotta be around 9 plus thousand players easy 

holy shit. i bounce for awhile to buy a house and for gun to get their shit together and this is what's happened instead? what an absolute shame. 

i've been playing a bit, too. sonofabitch. 

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:32 AM, stoney said:

Holy shit you scared me , where the fuck did you come from suddenly?

On 6/7/2018 at 9:48 PM, psychose7en said:

How about Pamela Vorhees as a killer? Or young Jason.  

Instead of camp grounds, what about alleystreets from a city, or hospitals with nurses, patients and Doctors.

The possibilities are endless.To keep the game alive, they need strategic variety, and various skill levels, and goals to achieve.

1.) Pamela and Young Jason are simply not good ideas for this games Killer game mechanics.

2.) Camp grounds are Jasons stomping grounds.

IMO.. As a old skool type player.  More and more content is not what makes a game good.    What this game needs is polish/fixing above everything else.

11 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

1.) Pamela and Young Jason are simply not good ideas for this games Killer game mechanics.

2.) Camp grounds are Jasons stomping grounds.

IMO.. As a old skool type player.  More and more content is not what makes a game good.    What this game needs is polish/fixing above everything else.

Damn , that k is totally rad!