Sign in to follow this  
Ambiguously gay batman

The way my net is going, may end up in the salt mines...

Any chance you have other ISPs in your area that are more reliable?

7 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Any chance you have other ISPs in your area that are more reliable?

@Ambiguously gay batman

Yeah, change your service because of one game!

Are you by chance using wifi?

Nope hooked right up to the router, I just know I had to stop playing last night, every game I could see the connection Icon, and nothing else was being used, so I was like nope this is a little sketchy tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

Nope hooked right up to the router, I just know I had to stop playing last night, every game I could see the connection Icon, and nothing else was being used, so I was like nope this is a little sketchy tonight. 

Even if you made it to the salt mines last night, by now you're out. It's a timed thing and it doesn't seem very long. Couple of hours if you don't play and even less if you keep playing. This is based off reports from the forums and reddit.

25 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

Even if you made it to the salt mines last night, by now you're out. It's a timed thing and it doesn't seem very long. Couple of hours if you don't play and even less if you keep playing. This is based off reports from the forums and reddit.

I logged off before anything happened, I was just tied of being dropped from games or my net being sketchy. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

Do you have problems with other games? Could just be that the hosts connection sucked. Sometimes I have to go through 3 or 4 lobbies before I get a decent ping.

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

Do you have problems with other games? Could just be that the hosts connection sucked. Sometimes I have to go through 3 or 4 lobbies before I get a decent ping.

We had a full party in the matchmaking, i think my net was just being a pain. I live in the country so sometimes it's annoying. 

7 hours ago, Truth said:

@Ambiguously gay batman

Yeah, change your service because of one game!

Are you by chance using wifi?

I changed my service a few years back, when I first invested in a PS4. It was around that the time I was considering a change anyway.

4 hours ago, Ambiguously gay batman said:

We had a full party in the matchmaking, i think my net was just being a pain. I live in the country so sometimes it's annoying. 

I can relate to the countryside internet. It has its ups and downs.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:03 AM, Ambiguously gay batman said:

I am on PC, not PS4

You worry too much Syri.... A couple of disconnects don't put you in the salt mines. I have never seen you quit a match, even when things go bad or totally screwy.... and we play way more full games than any in which you or me or anyone else disconnects like that one game last night in which everyone in the lobby with us had to reboot their computers.
   But reboot that modem again and make sure your ethernet cable is secure on both ends. If the disconnects do ever put you there, you are still fine to join private matches with us to get rid of that pesky salt... even if we cannot fill a lobby.

But... for those that were wondering what its like in the Salt Mines.... Stoiker Kalei posted this on his youtube channel..... it was worth watching it just to know what its really like down there... where the salt is flowing freely through the drainage system of Camp Crystal Lake.....

And so it begins.....

1 minute ago, NytmereZ said:

Add A game that does even work right

Yep.  I don't have the best internet speed in the world yet I can play Monster Hunter World with zero lag.  This game? lol!!!