Stats;

Composure - 3

Luck - 5

Repair - 1

Speed - 5 

Stealth - 10

Strength - 2

Stamina - 9

There’s not really a stealthy male runner. What makes Tiff unique is that she can hide for the most part, but also do well with distracting. Since most of the other counselors we’ve gotten are slow, I though a stealthy runner would be nice. 

As for outfits, I’d have to look for them. I tried, it’s hard. @Barbara Ann how’d you manage to do it? This takes work. 

He’d be based of Scott, with his charming personality. But have Corts clothing and body structure.

AE6FC83B-0964-47AF-B9CD-5D4B66E4C64C.jpe

1469728255472Shoutout to this thread for the idea, even though no one wanted another Tiffany 🤪

• Like 1

I'm out of inspiration right now but... Does something like this work for you? 

stranger_things_2_still_dacre_montgomery

49 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I'm out of inspiration right now but... Does something like this work for you? 

stranger_things_2_still_dacre_montgomery

If only he was in the game ;). I like the style, doesn’t match the stats though, but thank you!! He seems like Adam if anything. 

For a charmer, if Demon doesn't make into the game, I would propose a Jheri Curl singer/muscian counselor inspired by Ray Parker Jr or Rockwell lol.

2l89ppz.jpg

giphy.gif

2uyq4pf.jpg

ConfusedBruisedFoxhound-max-1mb.gif

When I think of a male Tiffany only two counselors from the movies come to mind and that’s Scott from Part 2 and Cort from Part 6. Like how could you look at these two and not just stare in awe. Cort seems more like Tiffany since he was really dumb in the movie no offense to Tiffany players lol. So maybe a mix between these two characters combined with Cort’s outfit with the ripped jeans. If you look closely enough Cort’s outfit kind of resembles Tiffany’s tank top except it’s a guys sweater. It’d be so funny if they made him Tiffany’s brother something like Tyler Cox haha. @Barbara Ann @TiffanyIsBae

AE6FC83B-0964-47AF-B9CD-5D4B66E4C64C.thumb.jpeg.bd2fc896c4760119d7ea386af3f71ae8.jpegawBjV9Z.png1469728255472

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ShinobiFox said:

When I think of a male Tiffany only two counselors from the movies come to mind and that’s Scott from Part 2 and Cort from Part 6. Like how could you look at these two and not just stare in awe. Cort seems more like Tiffany since he was really dumb in the movie no offense to Tiffany players lol. So maybe a mix between these two characters combined with Cort’s outfit with the ripped jeans. If you look closely enough Cort’s outfit kind of resembles Tiffany’s tank top except it’s a guys sweater. It’d be so funny if they made him Tiffany’s brother something like Tyler Cox haha. @Barbara Ann @TiffanyIsBae

AE6FC83B-0964-47AF-B9CD-5D4B66E4C64C.thumb.jpeg.bd2fc896c4760119d7ea386af3f71ae8.jpeg

He looks like the perfect canidate for a charmer!

In terms of a sibling status, Tiffany Cox and Tyler Cox seem so perfect! I'm getting nostalgia on Eva and Tamara right now.

I actually would REALLY like this character in the game!

What about Nick from 7? It isnt charming to touch the panties of someone you just met?

We need a "good boy", that's for sure. Not so sure about his stats, but...

11 hours ago, ShinobiFox said:

Cort would be awesome!

Composure - 7 He is a good guy after all. Can take the pressure. Only dies to save the final girl.

Luck - 1 Kinda smarter than lucky.

Repair - 6 I mean, he should be able to fix some things to help his friends. He's a good guy!!!

Speed - 4 Average?!

Stealth - 10 We need a male character that can be stealthy! What's wrong with that? 

Strenght - 3 Not an athlete but he's ok.

Stamina - 4 Again, not an athlete. 

And he could definitely look and wear the same kind of clothes as Nick from Part VII. Not that the stats fits the character, just the looks could be kinda the same. 

I don't want a male Tiffany, really. I would like to see a character who has high strength, luck, and composure, but is slow and has below-average stamina, and abysmal stealth. Perhaps like...

8/10 Composure

7/10 Luck

2/10 Repair

3/10 Speed

4/10 Stamina

8/10 Strength

3/10 Stealth

That's a concept for a character who is really good at battling with Jason for long durations and being able to keep his cool. The thing with slow counselors and counselors with pitiful stamina is that they have high stealth, so they are left defenseless since most can't defend themselves very well. What about a counselor who has terrible stealth, poor athleticism, but makes up for it by buying his team time and being a team defender? I think this concept would definitely be viable in-game. I feel we need more unique concepts instead of clones of other counselors with slightly altered stats. This is a concept we have not seen in game yet - a true team defender. 

Way too similar to Tiffany...Victoria and Chad are similar but have different stats. Male Tiffany stats I’d say would be like this

Composure: 2

Luck: 3

Repair: 2

Speed: 5

Stamina: 9

Stealth: 10

Strength: 4

We really don’t need another 1 repair counselor. It is similar to Tiffany but at the same time not a total remake of Tiffany but a male version.

@ShinobiFoxI LOVE IT!! Added them both, thank you so much!!

@Qcici I wouldn’t mind having him as Tiffany’s twin brother, the game could use more attractive counselors. 

@F134Ever86 Nick would be a perfect guy for the Charmer, but I’d prefer characters that weren’t shown that much, as Nick would be more composed and strong, which Adam takes the slot.

@ifuseekandy Seems like a male AJ, the game could use more distractions rather than slow counselors. 

@Buddy489 I like the concept, but we really don’t need a slow counselor, Jenny, Eric, Mitch are extremely slow and easily caught if they don’t manage their stamina. Maybe less strength and stealth for stamina and speed. 

@JennyMyers1984 I like the stats, might change them now, but we really don’t need another male counselor with strength, I’d prefer him with 2 or 3. More composure too.