AWOLPAIN

Eliminating the trolls! Buff Jason!

First off thank you for an awesome game and a dream come true, I've been playing it consistently since launch! I know you all may be aware or may not be, but Jason needs to have the dominant feel back, people love and play this game all the time, they also figure out over time all the little tricks to consistently escape, troll, and evade our beloved killer! I'm not sure how it can be done, but I have a few ideas.

First let's start with a higher hp or whatever it is to make it harder to get the mask off, some Jason's it's as easy as 2 hits, which ultimately ends in a kill for the counselors usually!

Secondly, once in rage you should have a much quicker recharge have of abilities, or eliminate being stunned once your in rage, whats the benefit of rage once you instantly bust through a door just to be stunned by the awaiting counselor, these alone would be an awesome experience as Jason and help eliminate some of the late game trolling for those that constantly do it towards the end of the match while the dead or escaped counselors are forced to watch it!

Third, Everytime Jason swings and makes contact with a counselor, they can swing back instantly before you can even block it and constantly stun Jason as well, this is something that needs fixed as well.

Forth, The new grab is awesome, but there is too much of a delay with it which results in a counselor coming back to rescue their buddy before you can even perform a special kill because of the delay. 
There are many of us who love the game and our killer, but it's no fun and hasn't really been for awhile now because counselors have so much more chances to play, figuring out all these little tricks and ganging up on Jason making his life miserable or resulting in death! I've only died once against a Jason killing crew, so this isn't complaining by no means, just some suggestions so people will want to be Jason again!  Because honestly, getting trolled by someone Everytime you get stunned, or they sit by the cop exit dancing is frustrating!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, AWOLPAIN said:

Secondly, once in rage you either have unlimited abilities, or you can't be stunned anymore, these alone would be an awesome experience as Jason and help eliminate some of the late game trolling for those that constantly do it towards the end of the match while the dead or escaped counselors are forced to watch it!

Third, Everytime Jason swings and makes contact with a counselor, they can swing back instantly before you can even block it and constantly stun Jason as well, this is something that needs fixed as well.

Forth, The new grab is awesome, but there is too much of a delay with it which results in a counselor coming back to rescue their buddy before you can even perform a special kill because of the delay. 
There are many of us who love the game and our killer, but it's no fun and hasn't really been for awhile now because counselors have so much more chances to play, figuring out all these little tricks and ganging up on Jason making his life miserable or resulting in death! I've only died once against a Jason killing crew, so this isn't complaining by no means, just some suggestions so people will want to be Jason again!  Because honestly, getting trolled by someone Everytime you get stunned, or they sit by the cop exit dancing is frustrating!

Jason's normally get rage 10-15 (or Less)minutes into the match ,Giving him invincibility frames and unlimited abilities is too much even if he is in rage .Simple ideas like @AldermachXI Stalk Idea is so simple yet would help Jason players who feel this way about him. Btw ,Keep up the enthusiasm, its needed here on the forums.

The keys to stop trolls Destroy power to avoid Tommy and place trap on power then when fighting slash them to see how they react, if they want to swing block after being hit immediately release blocking Key/Button and combat stance. Then enter block again here you are untouchable. Block is too OP as you can cancel the block animation.

Waiting for the counselors main crybabies...
Btw, i loved the idea of immune to stun in rage mode.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AWOLPAIN said:

First off thank you for an awesome game and a dream come true, I've been playing it consistently since launch! I know you all may be aware or may not be, but Jason needs to have the dominant feel back, people love and play this game all the time, they also figure out over time all the little tricks to consistently escape, troll, and evade our beloved killer! I'm not sure how it can be done, but I have a few ideas. First let's start with a higher hp or whatever it is to make it harder to get the mask off, some Jason's it's as easy as 2 hits, which ultimately ends in a kill for the counselors usually!

Secondly, once in rage you either have unlimited abilities, or you can't be stunned anymore, these alone would be an awesome experience as Jason and help eliminate some of the late game trolling for those that constantly do it towards the end of the match while the dead or escaped counselors are forced to watch it!

Or you can learn how to block and dodge. The third point I agree with entirely. I think they should take some sort of stun frames but briefly. It's stupid that as Jason you can hit the counselor outside of combat stance and not be able to dodge or block because the counselor is attacking again. 

The fourth reason is somewhat agreeable, as trolls abuse this all the time, but leave them alone for a while and then surprise them with Shift or do what I do sometimes. Shift, slash with Weapon Strength, throw a knife, and most of the time they're limping. Sometimes I can slash twice and then finish them off, since they do so much less damage when injured. 

I think your second idea is just bullshit, though. That's the one I just cannot ever want. Even as Jason, that would be boring and stupid. You would just be Shifting 24/7 and could always have sense on and being unable to be stunned literally takes away any sort of self-defense for the counselors, which is a stupid idea because half of them cannot even outrun Jason. That is literally a free win for Jason when he enters Rage mode, and personally I'm fine with his current rage mode.

+ Instant Destruction, Grip Strength, Sense Range, Lower Cooldowns on abilities.

- Noise pings

I mean, what else do you need? That's really enough. 

I normally like to take the counselors out with the element of surprise because they will normally have their guard down and will be much, much more easier to catch.

11 minutes ago, Buddy489 said:

Or you can learn how to block and dodge. The third point I agree with entirely. I think they should take some sort of stun frames but briefly. It's stupid that as Jason you can hit the counselor outside of combat stance and not be able to dodge or block because the counselor is attacking again. 

The fourth reason is somewhat agreeable, as trolls abuse this all the time, but leave them alone for a while and then surprise them with Shift or do what I do sometimes. Shift, slash with Weapon Strength, throw a knife, and most of the time they're limping. Sometimes I can slash twice and then finish them off, since they do so much less damage when injured. 

I think your second idea is just bullshit, though. That's the one I just cannot ever want. Even as Jason, that would be boring and stupid. You would just be Shifting 24/7 and could always have sense on and being unable to be stunned literally takes away any sort of self-defense for the counselors, which is a stupid idea because half of them cannot even outrun Jason. That is literally a free win for Jason when he enters Rage mode, and personally I'm fine with his current rage mode.

+ Instant Destruction, Grip Strength, Sense Range, Lower Cooldowns on abilities.

- Noise pings

I mean, what else do you need? That's really enough. 

I normally like to take the counselors out with the element of surprise because they will normally have their guard down and will be much, much more easier to catch.

I was just throwing stuff out there, but what is the purpose of rage other than smashing through a door instantly just to be stunned by a waiting counselor, I honestly think removing all stuns once he's in rage (in my opinion pissed off to the max) would be awesome, unless you take a considerable amount of beatings throughout the match you usually don't get rage until the 8 minute mark anyways! I just think it would be neat to see a pissed off Jason once in rage and everyone running for their lives vs sitting back and trolling him once he smashes through the door?

All i read here is useless complaining to be honest.  Definetely against a full out immunity to stun as that would be completely pointless, and would just cause counselor players to rage and quit because it would make the game utterly stupid.

Unlimited abilities....No, but i could see them recharging a bit faster than they currently are in rage mode. For the rest....nothing to change there, if you dont like getting ganged up (like people would do to a killer irl if it came down to survival) then dont play jason, pretty simple.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, HateMe said:

All i read here is useless complaining to be honest.  Definetely against a full out immunity to stun as that would be completely pointless, and would just cause counselor players to rage and quit because it would make the game utterly stupid.

Unlimited abilities....No, but i could see them recharging a bit faster than they currently are in rage mode. For the rest....nothing to change there, if you dont like getting ganged up (like people would do to a killer irl if it came down to survival) then dont play jason, pretty simple.

I'm actually not complaining, ive got my 1313 kills and usually clear every lobby when I am Jason! I know all about combat stance, block etc. I'm not saying an all out no stun mode, but as I've asked before, what is the purpose of rage other than busting through a door faster just to be stunned by the waiting counselor? Why is it a bad idea once you hit rage to not be able to stun him anymore? Rage to me is Jason being pissed off to the max! 

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, HateMe said:

I agree...I swear sometimes these people think everyone has the same boring life as them! Some of us that have lives and are not level 150 ( the majority of the people who dont come on here to bitch jason is to weak) jason is strong enough when you have one of you losers controlling him ! That alone makes this game hard enough for those of us who dont play games 24/7

• Thanks 2

I think the game is balanced as it is. 
Imho Jason don't need to be buffed (he needed badly couple of patches ago but not now). I think that maybe he just need to be able to turn during grab or similar (it's awful but at list he's not improsoned in the animation) and switch more fluently between normal - combat stance - block. Nothing revolutionary tho. Trolls gonna troll they will always find a way, we should not change the whole game because of them imho.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, AWOLPAIN said:

First off thank you for an awesome game and a dream come true, I've been playing it consistently since launch! I know you all may be aware or may not be, but Jason needs to have the dominant feel back, people love and play this game all the time, they also figure out over time all the little tricks to consistently escape, troll, and evade our beloved killer! I'm not sure how it can be done, but I have a few ideas.

First let's start with a higher hp or whatever it is to make it harder to get the mask off, some Jason's it's as easy as 2 hits, which ultimately ends in a kill for the counselors usually!

Secondly, once in rage you should have a much quicker recharge have of abilities, or eliminate being stunned once your in rage, whats the benefit of rage once you instantly bust through a door just to be stunned by the awaiting counselor, these alone would be an awesome experience as Jason and help eliminate some of the late game trolling for those that constantly do it towards the end of the match while the dead or escaped counselors are forced to watch it!

LMAO sounds like you need to get better

• Like 2

Really really reaaaally love it but as it seems many hate the idea of being not able to be stunned in rage , means that this should be a bit different. Maybe being unstunnable in the last 5-3 minutes or just having invincibility Frames a few seconds after bursting through a door. And having much quicker recharge rates....well , a +Shift Jason has to wait only 13 seconds. Same for +Morph.  But many also don´t want to have their almighty counselor to get touched or nerfed. There are many Things that could really be reworked. But the most important Thing is that you should feel dominant as Jason and not be scared.

And never take @TiffanyCakes serious.

Never. Take@TiffanyCakes.SERIOUS!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TiffanyCakes said:

LMAO sounds like you need to get better

Please read the other comments darlin, this is a discussion thread, if I needed to be better I wouldn't be sitting at 95% platinum 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TiffanyCakes said:

Nobody cares about your virtual trophy hunting trinkets ..get better 

I'm trying ?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, AWOLPAIN said:

YES! Totally agree 110%

• Like 2

I remember an idea pitched a while back that, in order for Jason to break a door down in Rage mode, he no longer needed a button prompt to do this. Instead, when in Rage mode, Jason can just walk/run through the door like normal in order to smash right through. This would allow Jason to block while moving through the now destructable door, and would allow more fluid gameplay as a result.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Trident77 said:

I remember an idea pitched a while back that, in order for Jason to break a door down in Rage mode, he no longer needed a button prompt to do this. Instead, when in Rage mode, Jason can just walk/run through the door like normal in order to smash right through. This would allow Jason to block while moving through the now destructable door, and would allow more fluid gameplay as a result.

Sounds like a great idea.

I’m so glad that devs are rolling their eyes at this .Y’all mad because 2 or 3 top tier councilors are whoopin that ass and you know if you can get one more Jason buff you’ll get 8/8 98% Of the time no matter what skill level the councilors are . The games is balanced fine .Jason blocking and having hits randomly go through him is fine ..It’s a chance we take .

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Urmomsnewman said:

I agree...I swear sometimes these people think everyone has the same boring life as them! Some of us that have lives and are not level 150 ( the majority of the people who dont come on here to bitch jason is to weak) jason is strong enough when you have one of you losers controlling him ! That alone makes this game hard enough for those of us who dont play games 24/7

This is like a meme now lol.

The only change I'd make at this point is to make Jason immune to stun 30-40 seconds after being stunned once.  Stunlock is the only thing taking the scariness out of him,IMHO.