AWOLPAIN

Eliminating the trolls! Buff Jason!

4 hours ago, Urmomsnewman said:

Thats your personal experiences...i dont play often and im sure alot of people not on these forum's are in the same boat, i get killed far more then actually killing him...most people on here say i suck or blah blah...im just saying i have better things to do then play 4 hours a day and should be able to enjoy the game as well

Like I said kid,  there are different skill level Jason's all the time. Not every single one is a level 150. What you're asking for is ridiculous. As a casual player why should you be able to troll a Jason that plays regularly? The object of the game is to escape or kill Jason, or die trying. You're not going to get away every single time. That's the point. 

4 hours ago, Urmomsnewman said:

Well the fact i think jason is to powerful when a level 150 is controlling him means to him im a kid whos a rage quiiting troll to him is bullshit also

Just so we're clear sport, I think you're trolling the forums just like you troll a lobby. My apologies if I'm wrong but I'm picturing you as one of the ones safely sitting in glitch spots teabagging and talking shit to Jason.  And that's purely based on the name calling and poor attempt at humor (sorry kid, you're not actually funny). So if you want to be taken seriously maybe you should drop the cheap insults. 

Jason just needs his quick block back. He's fine besides that. The problem is mostly everyone is shit with Jason, so the complaining won't cease until it is entirely one sided in Jason's favor.

What's next, to combat two objectives being attacked at once, when a counselor steps in a trap, it teleports them to Jason?

Crazy to see people still having trouble playing Jason a year into this game.

• Like 2

More complainers. I'm going to have to repeat myself again, but: The devs should NOT nerf counselors just because you guys aren't good Jasons. I have played with some of the greatest Jasons and this whole "stun-locking" bullshit you guys always mention is never a problem for them. Why? Because they know how to block, they know how to throw knives. They know how to use all of Jason's powers effectively to destroy lobbies of counselors. Jason DID used to have an auto-block feature before the update. Before, there was this thing called "pseudo-block" which allowed Jason to block by just pressing the block button and not the combat stance button/ This was extremely powerful and made Jason impossible to play against even against the greatest players. They should not bring that back and they should not give him any invincibility time in rage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

And I've never seen a counselor in the movies heal themselves with a can of spray 3 times knock Jason flat on his ass with a 2x4 then tea bag him so what's your point?

IF you really do not see the point, use the medic perk and heal yourself 3 times :)

7 hours ago, HateMe said:

IF you really do not see the point, use the medic perk and heal yourself 3 times :)

What I was getting at is the game is not really like the movies anyway. If they wanted it to be just like the movies there wouldn't be any med sprays, the phone box would never get fixed, and a car would never actually make it to the camps exit. And let's not forget the fun little fact that Jason dies in the end. 

You're never going to eliminate all the trolls. The only thing you're going to do by making Jason too op is eliminate the player base completely. Even with your preference set to Jason you're a counselor majority of the time. I'm sure you'd agree that you wouldn't enjoy it too much if you died every single match as a counselor. Kinda make that 1 in 8 shot at being Jason seem a little pointless wouldn't it?

Don't get me wrong post update Jason definitely needs a tweak or two (only minor) but I think it'd be stupid to swing something so drastically that it'd be pointless to remain in game after the halfway point. Rage quitting would double and Jasons would still only get 3 or 4 kills per match. 

On the other hand, if they had a gradually decreasing stun chance tied to the clock and not Jason's rage mode, then that might be something that'd be fair for everyone. Say it starts out normal stun until mid match and then gradually decreases to zero stun by the 2 minute mark no matter how many times Jason has taken a beating in between. That way it's kind of a late match boost to the struggling Jason player and also gives the trolling counselor incentive to not hang around too long. Plus it offers the least help to the skilled players that can clear a lobby before the halfway point anyway. 

4 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

On the other hand, if they had a gradually decreasing stun chance tied to the clock and not Jason's rage mode, then that might be something that'd be fair for everyone. Say it starts out normal stun until mid match and then gradually decreases to zero stun by the 2 minute mark no matter how many times Jason has taken a beating in between. That way it's kind of a late match boost to the struggling Jason player and also gives the trolling counselor incentive to not hang around too long. Plus it offers the least help to the skilled players that can clear a lobby before the halfway point anyway. 

Even if counselors gang up on you its not like there is an unlimited amount of weapons everywhere, where also most of them break after 2-3 uses. so even if you are ganged up it will only be a short moment compared to the entire match.

What i DO think they need to change is weapon durability should decrease whenever a counselor hits anything, be it a wall, door, another counselor, even jason when he is already stunned. that would already be a huge boost towards jason as the weapons would break even faster.

• Like 1

Another thing I would like to see also is make the Tommy box a repairable item at the start, like make the power box to his cabin have a red fuse or something, too many players I see commit suicide just to come back as Jarvis

1 hour ago, AWOLPAIN said:

Another thing I would like to see also is make the Tommy box a repairable item at the start, like make the power box to his cabin have a red fuse or something, too many players I see commit suicide just to come back as Jarvis

Tommy boxing of any kind would only slow things down for a minute or two tops for a Jason hunter.  Let them suicide. That's not even close to a guarantee to come back as Tommy.  And also one of the worst strategies I can think of for hunting Jasons.

4 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Tommy boxing of any kind would only slow things down for a minute or two tops for a Jason hunter.  Let them suicide. That's not even close to a guarantee to come back as Tommy.  And also one of the worst strategies I can think of for hunting Jasons.

I've seen plenty of times 3 or more people join a lobby together and all 3 being female counselors, 2 commit suicide and guarantee them the Tommy spot, something needs to be done, I don't know if they can punish a suicide player by eliminating them from becoming Tommy or what but it's a strategy being used in a group party and always works in their favor. Those Jason Hunter parties have their counselors equiped with the highly effective perks for stun, sucker punch and so on, it as easy as 4 hits to get the mask off and kill him with the right setup

On 6/5/2018 at 10:13 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Really really reaaaally love it but as it seems many hate the idea of being not able to be stunned in rage , means that this should be a bit different. Maybe being unstunnable in the last 5-3 minutes or just having invincibility Frames a few seconds after bursting through a door. And having much quicker recharge rates....well , a +Shift Jason has to wait only 13 seconds. Same for +Morph.  But many also don´t want to have their almighty counselor to get touched or nerfed. There are many Things that could really be reworked. But the most important Thing is that you should feel dominant as Jason and not be scared.

And never take @TiffanyCakes serious.

NeverTake@TiffanyCakes.SERIOUS.

Please do not resize text. Leave it as a normal size. 

@AWOLPAINI hardly ever see that. Two people suiciding to so one can come back as Tommy is literally the dumbest way to do it. And that's coming from a Jason hunter. I'm not gonna go into the best strategies for the sake of all Jason players but there are way better ways to handle that. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JPops said:

Please do not resize text. Leave it as a normal size. 

Okay , thanks , I didn´t know that but why can we actually Change the size then?

17 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Okay , thanks , I didn´t know that but why can we actually Change the size then?

It's a function of IP boards so it can't be disabled. However same rules apply such as quoting large posts. we don't want to be scrolling through excessively to get to the next post. Just makes it tidier. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

@pilospc, @Urmomsnewman and @Somethin Cool, please read the rule about double/multi-posting. I've had to merge posts from each of you.

I'm sorry I will check that out I may just not be understanding some of the rules i'll try harder to do better thank you for the correction.