I read they had no intentions to add the pre-Uber Jason, but why not just make pre-Uber a skin for Uber? Looking at the leaked version it's just called Part X anyways so why not just be able to use him as a an alt skin? I've seen a lot of people asking about him. Would kind of be like nes Jason for part 3

• Like 1

I'd prefer a full Jason model. The more the better. But a skin would be great. I actually like the look of pre uber more.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I'd prefer a full Jason model. The more the better. But a skin would be great. I actually like the look of pre uber more.

Unfortunately like I said they have no intention to add him so I doubt we'd see him as his own, not mention what weapon would he even have? I prefer pre-uber a lot actually. Part 8 and pre-Uber are my favorite looks, I'll  take a skin over nothing any day, not to mention Uber has decent stats. I'd main him between and 8 and pre Uber if brought in as a skin.

@ShiftySamurai Can we please can an official, definitive answer on the Pre-Uber situation? We were told no without ever being given a real reason as to why.

I would personally love to see Pre-uber Jason in the game, and it's kinda bizarre to be getting Uber and not him.

• Like 1

They didn't have plans. Doesn't mean they can't down the road. Eventually they'll run out of Jasons and either have to change their minds or not add any more.

6 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

They didn't have plans. Doesn't mean they can't down the road. Eventually they'll run out of Jasons and either have to change their minds or not add any more.

They're already down the road. What's left? Uber, Grendel, pajama pack, a maybe a couple kill packs. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mawlock said:

We were told no without ever being given a real reason as to why.

They don't owe you an explanation...

3 hours ago, ShinOmegaWeapon said:

I heard part x is coming next week. 

Could be, but don't believe everything you hear. The devs have never said that, so don't get your hopes up.

• Haha 1

They didn´t have plans on him but Shifty told the Devs that nearly everybody wants ,,Pre-Uber´´ Jason.

And if you ask for his weapon..............are you serious? It is extremely obvious.

Who knows , maybe they have something up their sleeves for him?

And Paranoia and Retro-Jason are still down the road.

And they will probably come up with some of their own Jasons some time (like Savini).

And @ShinOmegaWeapon , please don´t spread false informations. Those escalate pretty easily.

3 hours ago, Truth said:

Of course they do. With that mentality, they don't have to communicate at all with their customers. 

Geez some people just don't understand business.

1 minute ago, WashingtonJones said:

Of course they do. With that mentality, they don't have to communicate at all with their customers. 

Geez some people just don't understand business.

I thought you were ignoring me?

Why would they owe you an explanation? It's THEIR game. They make the decisions. They made a choice, and communicated that choice. They shouldn't have to go into detail about everything you don't like. The answer was no. Question it all you want. Feel free to ask them. But don't EXPECT them to explain it. They don't have to.

I never said that don't have to communicate with us, I said they don't owe us an explanation. You're reaching there.

3 hours ago, Truth said:

Could be, but don't believe everything you hear. The devs have never said that, so don't get your hopes up.

Actually, considering the broken, borderline unplayable state that the game launched in, and the fact that the game that way a year later, the LEAST they can do is a answer a few questions here and there. 

They owe us big time for all the bullshit we've had to endure from day 1, and all I wanted was a single damn question answered. I think that is more than reasonable. Asshole. 

1 minute ago, Mawlock said:

Actually, considering the broken, borderline unplayable state that the game launched in, and the fact that the game that way a year later, the LEAST they can do is a answer a few questions here and there. 

They owe us big time for all the bullshit we've had to endure from day 1, and all I wanted was a single damn question answered. I think that is more than reasonable. Asshole. 

You're right, the game has always had bugs. What does that have to do with pre-Uber Jason?

They answer questions all the time. Apparently not yours, but they still do. Of all the things I would agree with calling me an asshole for, this is not one of them. Grow up.

14 hours ago, The Monoxide Child said:

They're already down the road. What's left? Uber, Grendel, pajama pack, a maybe a couple kill packs. 

Exactly. There isn't any other Jason left they are allowed to use. So why the he'll not use him?

• Like 1

Blocked. And for the record, I guarantee I am 1000% more of a adult and a man than you will ever be. 

1 minute ago, Mawlock said:

Fuck you

There are many things I would like to say, but I told Kodiak I would try to stop feeding the trolls. Thanks for making yourself known.

I wanna SKIN of Jason part 5 from Tommy hallucinations for part 4 Jason

• Like 1

Yeah, I would want this Jason in the game as well since they can't put FvJ Jason and Reboot Jason in the game at the moment. His weapon could be the surgical blade he used for most of the movie. 

6 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

They didn´t have plans on him but Shifty told the Devs that nearly everybody wants ,,Pre-Uber´´ Jason.

And if you ask for his weapon..............are you serious? It is extremely obvious.

Who knows , maybe they have something up their sleeves for him?

And Paranoia and Retro-Jason are still down the road.

And they will probably come up with some of their own Jasons some time (like Savini).

And @ShinOmegaWeapon , please don´t spread false informations. Those escalate pretty easily.

Some one posted on facebook comity forum section of Friday 13

8 minutes ago, ShinOmegaWeapon said:

Link? It'll be amaziballs if Uber Jason actually did arrive next week.

12 minutes ago, ShinOmegaWeapon said:

So if I go there and say Pamela is being released in July then she will? I'll head right over!

1 hour ago, i-cold said:

I wanna SKIN of Jason part 5 from Tommy hallucinations for part 4 Jason

I wouldn't mind that only if it's a skin for part 4, his muddy mask and all