I’m a gamer my most favorite games are Friday the 13th, UFC 3, Fortnite, and last but not least Detroit become Human Hope to play with you all some day

I’m having problems with my game before I got the disc version I played on the digital version When I tried changing the skins for the Jason’s to add blood the game doesn’t show R3 (PlayStation 4) to press. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE PROBLEM AND WHY IT HAPPENED 

Welcome to the forums!

I had something similar but I'm playing on the Xbox One, so don't take my word alone for it. I deleted off my digital copy of the game (just the game, not my saved data etc), then installed the physical copy from the game disc. After that, everything was in place.

So it could be that you need to do the same thing, although again, I don't have the PS4 copy to try.

I think Shifty was saying you had to delete your save file as well, but I could be wrong. It's worth a shot though.

42 minutes ago, Cabajdasavage said:

So your saying while I redownload the disc version I have to delete my saved data

Yes. Again, I'm not sure that it will fix it, but it's worth a shot. It's fixed other things in the past.

It didn’t work . Thanks for the try though

Thanks for all the help but I might as well just try to get my money back 

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!

In this isn't working. only other thing I could suggest would be the email them directly at f13game@fearthegun.com and also perhaps on Twitter at @F13GameSupport.

On 6/5/2018 at 4:23 PM, Cabajdasavage said:

Thanks for all the help but I might as well just try to get my money back 

Just because of the bloody skins? They'll fix it lol

You also unlock bloody skins as you level up...