Sign in to follow this  
killerwolf36405

counsolors ganging up on jason fix

tbh ik about the title i cant spell certain words and do i care what peole think lol no  so lets get on with it so ok ive noticed players ganging up on jason how about they lower there weapon durability when there in a group so there weapons would break fast so they cant stun lock jason for a straight 3 min and it prevent police exit trolling a little plus i think when there in a group and jason grabs some one and the other counsolors hit him he shouldnt be able to drop them every time it should be 50 50 also its soposed to be jasons game not the counsolors people are like oh jasons to op lmfao no no hes not i bet they just say that to be able to troll the killer more amd this is all imo and i think jason should only see sound pings when using sense plus he shouldnt be able to see them from across the map to cuz he pretty much knows were every one is rn with out that balencing change

I'd like to see something implemented that would prevent the gang-up of Jason. I was thinking something like a one time per match move by Jason akin to the paintballers in Part 6. Like a super strong move that can kill multiple counselors.

On the same note, something else would be a prevention of teabagging or dancing over a downed Jason. In Part 4, Jason is down after being hit with the computer monitor. But as Trish and Tommy try to sneak past him, he grabs the axe and swings it at them from a prone position. Something like that would discourage the trolls.