Does anyone have any tips on maxing out my XP gain in Offlinebots?

7 minutes ago, Dead Meme said:

I've heard only running 3-4 bots at a time is the fastest way to farm, but I can't confirm that.

Obviously do everything you can. Kill everyone with environmental kills or hiding spots, bust a generator, catch a counselor in a trap. The trap can be difficult, but I tend to place one after getting a counselor limping and carry them over it so they fall on it when they break out. They also spawn pretty clustered together on Packanack small usually, so that might save some time as well.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

I've heard only running 3-4 bots at a time is the fastest way to farm, but I can't confirm that.

Obviously do everything you can. Kill everyone with environmental kills or hiding spots, bust a generator, catch a counselor in a trap. The trap can be difficult, but I tend to place one after getting a counselor limping and carry them over it so they fall on it when they break out. They also spawn pretty clustered together on Packanack small usually, so that might save some time as well.

Ight, thanks! :D 

I am grateful for this double Xp during the week very much, I work during the weekends, so this is perfect for me, I do not get much play time on the weekends.  Thanks for making this a reality!

3 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

The method I use is similar to @Truth suggestion except I use the small packanack map on easy difficulty and  kill 7 counselors and tommy. I use all environmental kills , I break one generator and I trap one counselor. You should be able to get 2600 XP if you do all that. You should be able to level up once every 4 matches.

Weird they didn't announce it here. 

@Dead Meme What Truth and TxJason said. Only thing I'd add is use part 3 or 4. The running helps save time. And part 4's destruction can come in handy to speed the process. Just make sure you put it on easy. All those knives will slow you way down otherwise. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

Yeah , I trap most of the time the entries of the main house. If you like shifting and shiftgrabbing is really easy on the bots , I would suggest using Part IX. And of Course , Play on easy so when you shift grab them , they´re dead.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Truth said:

I've only had a few hosts quit on me so far. I was actually playing when you posted that though. Feel free to add me and jump in if you see me playing: TruthfulList56

Hopefully you'll give it a second chance, I really think you were just unlucky last night.

Cool. Just added you! CharlieBdeaD