1 minute ago, Urmomsnewman said:

And i disagree

..Disagree with what..fixing the new grab?

You think missing grabs at 1/2 away with Jason hand clipping through counselors is whats best for the game?

I don't get it...lol

I disagree it needs fixed! I get grabbed from further away now then i did before...whats best for the game? You do realize the vocal minority that bitch in these forums are all level 150 players who aint gonna leave as much as they say the will....the majority of players like to fight jason and tea bag and hit him through the door....everyone paid the same amount for this game so just because you dont like the grab radius people are allowed to disagree

8 minutes ago, Urmomsnewman said:

I disagree it needs fixed! I get grabbed from further away now then i did before...whats best for the game? You do realize the vocal minority that bitch in these forums are all level 150 players who aint gonna leave as much as they say the will....the majority of players like to fight jason and tea bag and hit him through the door....everyone paid the same amount for this game so just because you dont like the grab radius people are allowed to disagree

............................No comment.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Urmomsnewman said:

I disagree it needs fixed! I get grabbed from further away now then i did before...whats best for the game? You do realize the vocal minority that bitch in these forums are all level 150 players 

Levels have nothing to do with anything.   Its also got nothing to do with grab range.    Infact his grab RANGE is nearly same was it was before.  Its just now the animation matches the grab range.

His current grab radius is about the size of his head.. It should be the width of his shoulders.   To avoid wiffing grabs at 1/2 feet away and watching his hand clip through counselors.

Besides, I think its funny that you think you represent the vocal majority..     . As if the majority want to see Jason getting hit through doors and T Bags.

13 minutes ago, Urmomsnewman said:

No one is calling out for major buffs. Mostly the critisism has been civil and appropriate. Most of us are just rightly asking for a bit quicker recovery time and a slightly wider grabcone. Check my post on the evolution of the grab.

Remember that this game was made by fans to the fans.

I've said it before. The game was marketed as the Jason experience, not the counselor experience. It was "play as your favourite slasher and kill those pesky teens", not "gang up and bully the retard in the woods"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

No one is calling out for major buffs. Mostly the critisism has been civil and appropriate. Most of us are just rightly asking for a bit quicker recovery time and a slightly wider grabcone. 

Pretty much this^

No ones asking for Jason to 6 foot grab radius.  Literally just a slight increase to make it look and feel better. 

That guys is making it sound like its the end of the world.

(also is his comment about Hitting Jason through doors and T Bagging shows just what kind of player he is)  

Basically. he wants Jason to keep missing as many grabs as possible.  Because he got T Bagging to do...

11 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

No one is calling out for major buffs. Mostly the critisism has been civil and appropriate. Most of us are just rightly asking for a bit quicker recovery time and a slightly wider grabcone. Check my post on the evolution of the grab.

I've said it before. The game was marketed as the Jason experience, not the counselor experience. It was "play as your favourite slasher and kill those pesky teens", not "gang up and bully the retard in the woods"

How are you "rightly asking" for the range to be wider but i cant "rightly ask" for it not to be?

8 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Pretty much this^

No ones asking for Jason to 6 foot grab radius.  Literally just a slight increase to make it look and feel better. 

That guys is making it sound like its the end of the world.

(also is his comment about Hitting Jason through doors and T Bagging shows just what kind of player he is)  

Basically. he wants Jason to keep missing as many grabs as possible.  Because he got T Bagging to do...

You seem to be making it sound lile the end of the world the opposite way you clown

6 minutes ago, Urmomsnewman said:

How are you "rightly asking" for the range to be wider but i cant "rightly ask" for it not to be?

You seem to be making it sound lile the end of the world the opposite way you clown

Jason is whiffing grabs at 1/2 foot away with his hands go through counselors.  Its an obvious issue.. Which means there's a point to peoples complaints about the new grab radius.

The fact that you want it not be fixed/improved just because you want to keep T Bagging Jason doesn't matter.

Calling me a clown does't matter..either.

3 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

Sorry , man , I am out of likes but These Posts are so true.

And don´t Forget , they are currently discussing how to Change the grab , they conirmed it.

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

Jason is whiffing grabs at 1/2 foot away with his hands go through counselors.  Its an obvious issue.. Which means there's a point to peoples complaints about the new grab radius.

The fact that you want it not be fixed/improved just because you want to keep T Bagging Jason doesn't matter.

Calling me a clown does't matter..either.

Again it goes both ways bud...the fact that you want it to be expanded so you can always kill 8 of 8 doesnt matter either and quit saying missing grabs from 1/2 foot away...did you measure it

22 minutes ago, Urmomsnewman said:

Atleast we we are trying to reason and explain our points. Your arguments are virtually "cause I wanna" -based, I want it as it is, I wanna teabag.... And calling other posters clowns? Not much merrit there

2 hours ago, Urmomsnewman said:

Ive actually had the game since launch but i have a life so i dont post and play it 24/7 and proof lol its a game im sure there tons of proof of counsellors missing swings to there hot shot

You are a troll right down to your stupid screen name which tells everyone you are probably a 14 year old troll.. go away.... take summer school or something kid .

2 hours ago, Urmomsnewman said:

Umm I was a backer, and paid $63... your parents bought you this game, you aren’t old enough to,work or have your own money troll.

The Grab just needs a wider cone so you can properly shift grab. Now you even miss straight on cause if you get right behind them, the faster characters get out of range before the grab hits,

and coming from the side is LOL.

23 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I didnt see any missed grabs. I saw a close call in the main house, but you were about half a second too slow. I also saw you missed with the shift grab after too (you only need to get right behind them now, the grab does the rest). 

What's the best way to pull this off?  I tried once after reading we can now do it (on here) but still fell short.  I think I am still pre-programmed with the old shift grabs.  Do you break the shift with the grab or do you break the shift, then grab?  Do you break the grab directly behind them or when you are right on top of them.  Thanks in advance.

Just now, Ker Juice said:

What's the best way to pull this off?  I tried once after reading we can now do it (on here) but still fell short.  I think I am still pre-programmed with the old shift grabs.  Do you break the shift with the grab or do you break the shift, then grab?  Do you break the grab directly behind them or when you are right on top of them.  Thanks in advance.

Directly behind them, practically when you bump into them. Strangely enough, i find it's easier to pull off online vs offline bots.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Directly behind them, practically when you bump into them. Strangely enough, i find it's easier to pull off online vs offline bots.

This does not always work, esp against the faster characters. Got right behind Tommy and performed the shift grab, only for Tommy to run out of the range in time.

28 minutes ago, LordxSesshomaru said:

This does not always work, esp against the faster characters. Got right behind Tommy and performed the shift grab, only for Tommy to run out of the range in time.

That’s why I try to make them waste stam, and then they will be forced to hit me. Dodge, or block grab to waste knife, or slash em to death. 

13 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I'm thinking allow the player to steer the grab(after it fires) within a, say, 30 degree range(15 degrees left and right) and the aim assist will steer another 10-15 degrees stacked on top of that for course-correction. Instead of the counselor "popping" into Jason's hand, Jason will get "magnetized" towards the counselor.

Speaking of aim-assist, Jason's throwing knives could use some of that too.

No, the delay needs to be removed. And they kind of already auto-aim. I think more need to spawn around the map because there are many situations where I am in need of knives and none are presented in the environment around me.

13 hours ago, Urmomsnewman said:

The complaints will never stop....everyone who likes playing as jason wants him to be able to grab from a mile away,never get stunned, and start with 25 traps....im sure if a counselor swung and it should be a hit and it missed he would post the swing radius needs reworked

you've totally right +1.

5 hours ago, lasse_hei said:

The game was It was "play as your favourite slasher and kill those pesky teens", not "gang up and bully the retard in the woods"

I laughed way too much at this. 

Has anyone tested to find approximately the actual cone radius? Feels like something @Tommy86 might know. The radius does feel pretty narrow to me. The idea of an auto aim of 15-30 degrees doesn't sound bad. If nothing else it would help make the animation less punishing. 

I actually just raged out of a game as Jason.

Played with the pickaxe, which was my first mistake.

Start fighting t hese two chads, who were grouped up and never left each others side. When they did, they abused the fact that any sort of dodging negates the grab. You can't aim it on those fast characters cause its too tiny. then they always have sucker punch and whatever else so im always sitting there stunned. And of course slashing is a joke when the counselors can swing faster than Jason and they are able to do a 180 hit while I barely can hit a 90.

Of course they were trolling but it really shows just how weak Jason feels right now. 

Sucker Punch + Thick Skin + Medic. You cant do anything about this. ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

You are a troll right down to your stupid screen name which tells everyone you are probably a 14 year old troll.. go away.... take summer school or something kid .

Listen virgin im actually 34 married and have a son have fun playing this game while most adults are at work....and also have fun sleeping alone loser