uberXJoshua

Random funny realization rewatching Jason x

Lol had to share, the name of the chick who decides to take escape pod and leave everyone else to die is Kensa, made me think Chad Kensington ????

Lol I loved that scene. That followed by Janessa's "well basically, we die" if one of my favorite parts of the movie. I hope they have a death option like this in the new map. 

34 minutes ago, TheDevilsEyes92 said:

Lol I loved that scene. That followed by Janessa's "well basically, we die" if one of my favorite parts of the movie. I hope they have a death option like this in the new map. 

I love the entire movie I'm just saying Chad Kensington is notorious for taking four seater and leaving everyone behind lol and the Kensa did it with the escape pod lol Kensa/Kensington ?

I liked that the only serious character was Jason, everyone else was making weird wisecracks and jokes, even while being killed and it was like Jason was super frustrated over no one taking him seriously.

I liked that the only serious character was Jason, everyone else was making weird wisecracks and jokes, even while being killed and it was like Jason was super frustrated over no one taking him seriously.

That's exactly what was going on.  The movie is a comedy.  Watch it closely and you'll see how every action or exchange of dialogue leads to a joke.

6 hours ago, uberXJoshua said:

I love the entire movie I'm just saying Chad Kensington is notorious for taking four seater and leaving everyone behind lol and the Kensa did it with the escape pod lol Kensa/Kensington ?

If only the car blew up when someone tried to leave the map on their own.
   Maybe Kensa is Chad's great, great, great, great, great grand daughter.

5 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

Lmao maybe in the future everything is a joke to them. I mean they have machines that regenerate your body and they have a new earth that won't die on them for a long time so why fear death?