Title says it all. This slot machine system they have implemented for rolling perks is just soooo repetitive and just not fun. ESPECIALLY when you have to roll 300K worth of perks. The tedious repetition is just mind blowing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

I don't think it's unfair to say that this game may have one of the worst progression systems of any multiplayer game played today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I'm new here and I have a question about my legendary perk I got today after wasting my 40 k CP points and I only got one legendary, it is "Swift Attacker" it has 23% attack speed, -5% attack damage decreased and 2% stun time increased, is that -5% really affecting me? I mean is attack damage important? I feel like it is too much 5% I´m afraid I can't stun jason anymore because of that. Please someone explain me if its important the attack damage to stun Jason.

• Like 1

I've managed to snag around five or six legendary perks, but I agree with you. It's very tedious. I actually have to mute the television because the sound of rolling a perk gets grating quickly (especially when you're wearing headphones.)

• Like 2

To the op, it definitely sucks. @HailWotan88 The damage only effects you trying to get the mask off. I've noticed also the stun chance seems off. If you have sucker punch that will help you.

1 minute ago, thrawn3054 said:

To the op, it definitely sucks. @HailWotan88 The damage only effects you trying to get the mask off. I've noticed also the stun chance seems off. If you have sucker punch that will help you.

yes, I have a sucker punch but I would need to sacrifice the perk medic for that, I have thick skin too and I will not change it

Ah. Don't touch thick skin myself. Unfortunately sucker punch is about the only thing that'll help your stun chance.

• Like 1

I agree with this thread. This system is just a waste of time. 

This game need a better progression for system.

Or improve this one. I think high level should get epic/legendary perks only.

In the past a lot of the perks have been broken and/or OP. I personally don’t mess with them often. I run two that allow me to start the car quicker and get the police responding faster if i call, and the walkie talkie perk. I strictly like building me counselor with helping out the team as much as possible to escape. I don’t want to survive by “tanking” Jason. For me personally that removes the tension and fun. I want it to be difficult and require working together. 

• Thanks 1

Basically. The way you roll perks now is just keep hitting space bar. Till you hit that .05% mark to see what you get. Does Gun Media know how lame it is rolling these Perks?

It is tedious, but you can at least do it faster.  Rolling perks goes quick when in a lobby.  I put myself in a private match by myself then roll away, goes alot quicker

Ahhh, I rolled +200k of CP and got like hundreds of poor quality perks. Got 3 legendaries over all that, only one of which is useful. I'm lvl 150, been for quite some time. Gotta say this perk system is the WORST of any game EVER! The perks are great, no doubt. But the way you must obtain them is terrible. After blowing all the CP I had saved for so long to get nothing useful, I had to stop playing for a while. Got so frustrated, I lost the desire to grind for more. If only they would implement a percentage chance per level gained to get a rare or higher quality perk, or just let us use CP to upgrade perks or something. There are plenty of players who got lucky and rolled some great legendaries, I'm sure. But, for those of us who burned all our CP for next to nothing the system sucks.

6 hours ago, gamermom1967 said:

It is tedious, but you can at least do it faster.  Rolling perks goes quick when in a lobby.  I put myself in a private match by myself then roll away, goes alot quicker

You're also wasting 7 other people's time...

I'm dumb and don't know how to read full sentences...

• Haha 1

Agreed, and not impressed by legendary perks. I got to spend a little while rolling yesterday and came away feeling very tired and unnerved. Had over 400K going in, and got to see some of the differences between Epic and Legendary perks. For instance, I rolled an epic Heavy Hitter which was a 13% stun increase with 0% penalty. Sometime later I rolled a Legendary Heavy Hitter that was 14% stun increase, 3% penalty on sprinting speed, and a 5% bonus on swimming speed (I think). At any rate, I found myself saying "who cares?" and sold the legendary and hung onto the Epic. I saw lots of instances of this kind of thing where there was either virtually no difference between the two in terms of value, or the Legendary was actually hampering in some way and wasn't worth keeping over its Epic counterpart.

The whole system is just silly. You ought to be able to just buy the perks you want at a "poor" entry level, then spend CP to upgrade them, eventually maxing them out at Legendary if you wish. I'd easily take the trade of having to spend more CP on the perks I actually want versus wasting hours on the nickel slots and not knowing what I'm going to get.

• Like 1

I couldn´t be botherd to reroll so far. Doesn´t seem it´s really worth it, when i look at the legendarys.

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

You're also wasting 7 other people's time...

Well that´s why he does it in a private match on his own. :P

4 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Well that´s why he does it in a private match on his own. :P

Fixed it.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, gamermom1967 said:

I put myself in a private match by myself then roll away, goes alot quicker

Bloody brilliant

Another thing I hate about rolling legendary perks. Is that they can be worse than the darn Epic Perk you have already! So on top of the time you spend rolling the perk. You get slapped in the face when you do get one.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2018 at 11:01 PM, F134Ever86 said:

Wait, this game has a progression system?

LOL - No. It has a slot machine / the illusion of progression. 

On 6/3/2018 at 10:02 PM, HailWotan88 said:

I'm new here and I have a question about my legendary perk I got today after wasting my 40 k CP points and I only got one legendary, it is "Swift Attacker" it has 23% attack speed, -5% attack damage decreased and 2% stun time increased, is that -5% really affecting me? I mean is attack damage important? I feel like it is too much 5% I´m afraid I can't stun jason anymore because of that. Please someone explain me if its important the attack damage to stun Jason.

Damage and stun chance are two different things. Damage and strength effect Jason's mask coming off. Stun chance is what it says it is.

281k CP stockpiled right now and still 0 interest in using it. Would take hours to roll all that and in the end probably get nothing I'd actually use anyways..so not worth it.