Trial__By__Scythe

Bring drowned bodies into multiplayer

I love the  single-player challenge where you drown Tiffiny and her body is left to float face-down in the lake. 

I'd love for them to incorporate this into the multiplayer, so when you observe "your body", you see yourself floating. It would also make sense for other counselors to react to a body they can see floating and lifeless.

• Like 4

Good call @Trial__By__Scythe, there's really no reason for them not to do it now that they have it programmed.

11 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Jason drags the bodies into the lakebed so floating doesnt make sense to me.

Wait -- how do you know this?

Ive never seen a floating body after jason drowns someone in the movies. 

Edited by F134Ever86

38 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Ive never seen a floating body in the movies. 

Dude, that's hardly a basis for making a declarative statement like that. *I'VE* never met Phil Collins, but that doesn't mean he doesn't exist. You can't just create a fact around the basis of missing information.

1 hour ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Wait -- how do you know this?

49 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Ive never seen a floating body in the movies. 

ImagesCATY15F8.jpg

f134_shot37l.jpg

8 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Dude, that's hardly a basis for making a declarative statement like that. *I'VE* never met Phil Collins, but that doesn't mean he doesn't exist. You can't just create a fact around the basis of missing information.

Phil Collins IS a myth, though. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

ImagesCATY15F8.jpg

Phil Collins IS a myth, though. 

Ok now show me a body that floats to the surface after being drowned by jason in the films.

19 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

There is a Friday the 13th graphic novel that elaborates on this. Check it out its a great read.

12 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Ok now show me a body that floats to the surface after being drowned by jason in the films.

2804j2s.jpg

2 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

There is a Friday the 13th graphic novel that elaborates on this. Check it out its a great read.

Oh, you mean those non-canonical ones? Yeah, I've seen 'em.

3 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

The only person successfully drowned in the lake by Jason was then dragged to shore, NOT to the lake bed.

Friday7sandradeath3.jpg

• Like 1

While the graphic novel isnt canon to the films, I feel that it fills in the holes of the backstory and adds a layer to the mythos making the character far more interesting. I like to consider the lake as the source of evil. I think any fan who actually read the book would agree.