Still grinding out 500 and then 1000 but then I’ll be done everything. Finally went and got the PHD in murder for fun.

On 7/30/2019 at 5:49 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

Still grinding out 500 and then 1000 but then I’ll be done everything. Finally went and got the PHD in murder for fun.

I'm in the same boat, but still need phd in murder. Wish it showed a checklist of what kills were needed, as I have no clue what ones I still need since I've been playing for so long.. lmao

6 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I'm in the same boat, but still need phd in murder. Wish it showed a checklist of what kills were needed, as I have no clue what ones I still need since I've been playing for so long.. lmao

Mine turned out to be bugged and I had to run through the list again, got it with a Jason kill, which was pretty neat. 

Only thing I had been missing was the badge for escaping in the boat x number of times. 'Don't even remember what it's called. But, platinum'd the game in 2017, yet that badge eluded me for a long time because I used to avoid the boat a lot early on. Finally got it about a month or so ago.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2018 at 9:52 AM, Truth said:

I mained Deb for a long time so the repair badges came quickly. The only counselor badge I still need is boat escapes, and I'm only like half way there lol

Lol. I'm there with you. I main Deb as well and the repair badges were quickly knocked out. Trapping jason was easy when you place the trap outside the cabin door and he has no choice but to step into it if he wants to break the door. All other badges are coming along but the boat escape will take a while. Cheers and game on, my friend