I have done all that can be done in the game got everything probably twice or more over over 3k hrs in game. All my games were quick play except like 5 in all my history.

Congratulations @ Op. 

I still can't wrap my head around getting 1000 Jason matches through QP in September. I have a Jason preference since May 2017 and still haven't gotten to 500 matches with him. Can't tell how many matches as Jason or hours in general I have on the game since I'm on PS4 (at least I don't know a way for it). 

At my height of playing time I still went multiple sessions with 8 games and more without ever getting him. Since the dreaded engine update I have had sessions where I got him two times in a row and sessions where I never got him. Of course, not playing too often because of life interference. And connection issues + host quitting might have cost me quite a few Jason games aswell. Still, I'd assume I'm quite a bit off 500 as J, since I haven't reached 1313 kills yet. 

Oooo nice

I got everything achievement-wise except for the 1000 jason games. I been getting Jason alot in quickplay (6-10 per day) but one of these days I'm gonna grind private lobbies with a local friend. Since I got all the pamela tapes, badges, and tommy tapes. It would practically be a waste of time to play more counselor games (despite how much fun it is). I wish you got something for completing the badges! That was the funnest part imo because you had to go for it. Imagine if you got a scount sash or something lol

39 minutes ago, ExpertDual said:

Oooo nice

I got everything achievement-wise except for the 1000 jason games. I been getting Jason alot in quickplay (6-10 per day) but one of these days I'm gonna grind private lobbies with a local friend. Since I got all the pamela tapes, badges, and tommy tapes. It would practically be a waste of time to play more counselor games (despite how much fun it is). I wish you got something for completing the badges! That was the funnest part imo because you had to go for it. Imagine if you got a scount sash or something lol

I feel the same why. I need to set my preference on Jason but it just isn’t fun to me, I dread being Jason. I play with friends normally and we all have our preference on counselor because that it is portion of the game that is the most fun, not playing Jason. Grinding in private matches is a much harder task said then done, it gets tedious and boring really quickly.

On 8/1/2018 at 6:11 AM, JennyMyers1984 said:

I feel the same why. I need to set my preference on Jason but it just isn’t fun to me, I dread being Jason. I play with friends normally and we all have our preference on counselor because that it is portion of the game that is the most fun, not playing Jason. Grinding in private matches is a much harder task said then done, it gets tedious and boring really quickly.

Yea its pretty RNG

On 8/1/2018 at 6:29 AM, ExpertDual said:

Oooo nice

I got the 1000 Jason games in quickplay the other day. There was one day I solo-boosted when the game was free but I didn't play in almost all of October because Soulcalibur and Dragon Quest were out. So yeah you can get 500 games in like 6 months easy with the new Jason ticket system. I just wanna say I appreciate it, a couple of my friends got the trophy in the same month before me as well!

Still need 15 more plays as Tommy to earn that final councelor badge, and 10 more boat flips for that final Jason badge. So it’s going to be a while. Also need #9 and #11 of the Tommy tapes. I went a few months without finding any but then found 2 in one night recently. I have no idea where I am with the trophies, being I’m on PS4. 

I stopped playing, i ll be back in next update

All I have left are the 500 and 1,000 matches as Jason trophy. Starting to wonder if they're glitched for me.

12 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

Man, can't even imagine maxing out on boat escape badges. Would have to private match a lot for that.

I crossed off the boat escape badge a while back. I spent a couple months focusing entirely on them to get it done.

I need 42 more boat escapes as a counselor, 6 more boat flips as Jason and I think 10 more slasher kills.  

As Jason lately I've been purposely ignoring the boat and hoping someone takes it out but usually no such luck.  I've gotten 2 boat flips in the past week.  Slasher kills, which I hate doing, I've been diligently getting 1 per match to get that done.   I still cringe at seeing "Murdered" next to a counselors name but soon I'll have that done and won't have to see it anymore when I'm Jason. 

Boat escapes are a whole nother story.  I've been trying to prioritize that as my escape, but it's still not working in me getting parts or getting the seat.  I've now resigned myself if I do find a part, to get it and just hold it until I see someone else trekking to the boat or the other part is placed in.  

Then there's the whole 500/1000 matches which I still haven't gotten to and PhD in murder which I have no idea what kill I'm missing.  I believe one is the graveyard kill as I don't recall ever doing that one. 

I’m down to grind in private.  I need boat repairs and matches/kills.  A couple car escapes.  PS4.

my ID is Dario_Argento

PS— there are 2 in the graveyard.  3 technically but can be gotten elsewhere. 

Fence, and tombstone.

Another easy to miss one is outside fence head smash near barn 

Edited by DarioArgento
Decided to add info

On 11/15/2018 at 12:40 PM, SirMang said:

Then there's the whole 500/1000 matches which I still haven't gotten to and PhD in murder which I have no idea what kill I'm missing.  I believe one is the graveyard kill as I don't recall ever doing that one. 

21 hours ago, DarioArgento said:

PS— there are 2 in the graveyard.  3 technically but can be gotten elsewhere. 

Fence, and tombstone.

Another easy to miss one is outside fence head smash near barn 

Remember you can get PHD in Murder in offline matches. The tombstone kill isn't necessary since it's the same animation as the rock/cabin rail/counter and pool table kill. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten that achievement.

I Have long ago all badges, all tapes, all achievements, virtual cabin 2.0 complete, and finally all single player challenges done!

I’m done everything on this game as well the only thing I need is two more legendary perks but I stopped rolling for them because they are changing the perk system. 

This will be my last time bringing this thread up from the dead like a jason in the grave but this is not going to be another sequel after this :) 💀

So in the last 5 months, I've accomplished most of what I needed from when I posted before except...

Boat escapes - still need 19

Games as Jason - still need probably 400 to get to 1000. 

That's all I got left now. 

Finally got my boat escape badge last night. I'm down to the Jason matches trophies and the Torpedo badge. Still need to flip the boat over six more times, which is hard when nobody seems to go for the damn boat when I'm Jason but they're all over it when I'm hunting parts for it as a counselor.

well done champ, but you are not alone. i also have completed the game 100%. its my favorite game & i play everyday for those sweet jason points. the last kill of my 1000th jason match, i pulled tiffany OUT of the cop exit & killed her hahaha! take THAT, tiffany ! although, ive recently suffered the same fate as many of you, and was glithed back to level 101. on the bright side, all of my perks are still intact. i am glowing ooze, i play on xbox. and there is no betty either.