Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I just today did a FULL 100% in this game and what a GRIND it was! All Badges MAXED! ALL TAPES! All Challenges COMPLETED (All 3 Skulls and Objectives Done). COMPLETED Virtual Cabin 2.0! EVERY SINGLE ACHIEVEMENT! EVERY DLC! MAX RANK 150 (As of this post 150 is Max can change). I was wondering who else has made it to this point! This was on Xbox!

 

Link below with pics of PROOF!

https://ibb.co/album/f5wAdv

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my trophies missing are just the ones that need to play over and over: 1000 games as counselor, 500 and 1000 as Jason and 1313 kills. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

Congrats. Maybe now you realise how pointless all of it was.

Don't be a Debbie Downer, it's pretty cool that someone's played enough to get all the achievements. Congrats, sir!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s great. I need the 500/1000 as Jason and 1313 kills trophies. As long as I get the platinum I’ll be happy. I am amazed I haven’t done the 500 matches one yet though, must have been the amount of times host has quit over the past few months whilst I was Jason 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Don't be a Debbie Downer, it's pretty cool that someone's played enough to get all the achievements. Congrats, sir!

Haters gonna hate lol, but i dont think it was pointless but rather a challenge, unfortunately i wish there was something in the game you get on getting all maxed badges but i know i am one of a tiny few at this point that got everything done! Just showing the world that i am one of them, if you want to add me on xbox its GHUNTERTHAFIRST.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, GHUNTERthaFIRST said:

I just today did a FULL 100% in this game and what a GRIND it was! All Badges MAXED! ALL TAPES! All Challenges COMPLETED (All 3 Skulls and Objectives Done). COMPLETED Virtual Cabin 2.0! EVERY SINGLE ACHIEVEMENT! EVERY DLC! MAX RANK 150 (As of this post 150 is Max can change). I was wondering who else has made it to this point! This was on Xbox!

But do you have all legendary perks?

FAIL!!!

I'm joking, congratulations! I seriously doubt I'll ever get the achievement for 1000 matches as Jason. I'm fairly close to all the badges, and missing 6 Tommy tapes. Haven't messed with the challenges much yet because I didn't want to rush through them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Truth said:

But do you have all legendary perks?

FAIL!!!

I'm joking, congratulations! I seriously doubt I'll ever get the achievement for 1000 matches as Jason. I'm fairly close to all the badges, and missing 6 Tommy tapes. Haven't messed with the challenges much yet because I didn't want to rush through them.

Its IMPOSSIBLE obtain all Legendary Perks as there are over the limit of 30 Perks in the game that you can obtain! So yeah not sweating that LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

grats man but the only thing im jealous of is that u got full level and dont have content restrictions now ? 

Spend less time here complaining about your low level and more time playing (joking)

10 minutes ago, GHUNTERthaFIRST said:

Its IMPOSSIBLE obtain all Legendary Perks as there are over the limit of 30 Perks in the game that you can obtain! So yeah not sweating that LOL!

I meant all 30 slots. I think @Methodicalize had 28.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats! I'd like to do the same before I retire the game for good. I think I'll just settle for completing all of the counselor badges and trophies, though. I've mostly mained Tiffany all this time, so I still have a few boat and electrical repairs to go. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

I still have a few boat and electrical repairs to go.

I mained Deb for a long time so the repair badges came quickly. The only counselor badge I still need is boat escapes, and I'm only like half way there lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably have put ~100 hours into the game and I still haven't got the 500 matches as Jason in.  You must've put over 200 hours into the game.  Wish I had that patience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MJDrocks said:

Probably have put ~100 hours into the game and I still haven't got the 500 matches as Jason in.  You must've put over 200 hours into the game.  Wish I had that patience.

 To give the answer to that question was 656 hours (just over 27 days) of grinding when i got it all! 

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MJDrocks said:

Probably have put ~100 hours into the game and I still haven't got the 500 matches as Jason in.  You must've put over 200 hours into the game.  Wish I had that patience.

I'm level 150 with over 650 hours in the game (I think closer to 700). I only have about 180 matches as Jason...

@GHUNTERthaFIRST damn you got that fast... Was your preference on Jason the whole time? Or were you being selected in private matches?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Truth said:

I'm level 150 with over 650 hours in the game (I think closer to 700). I only have about 180 matches as Jason...

@GHUNTERthaFIRST damn you got that fast... Was your preference on Jason the whole time? Or were you being selected in private matches?

Yes but the final chapter achievement i obtained it last year on 8/11/17 to be on the money! Close to 4 months after release! About 80% of it was Quick Play - I was EXTREMELY LUCKY ? on the JASON PICKS! Savini Jason ???! Still to this day "6/4/18" theres only 0.01% has the final chapter UNLOCKED!

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GHUNTERthaFIRST said:

Yes but the final chapter achievement i obtained it last year on 8/11/17 to be on the money! Close to 4 months after release! About 80% of it was Quick Play - I was EXTREMELY LUCKY ? on the JASON PICKS! Savini Jason ???! Still to this day "6/4/18" theres only 0.01% has the final chapter UNLOCKED!

Can we be perfectly honest? You clearly did some 1v1 private match boosting to get The Sequel and The Final Chapter trophies. Which, to each their own. But, come on, I don’t even believe it’s physically possible to get The Final Chapter trophy solely through quick play selections in 4 months. I’m talking even if you are playing 16 hours a day, 7 days a week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

Can we be perfectly honest? You clearly did some 1v1 private match boosting to get The Sequel and The Final Chapter trophies. Which, to each their own. But, come on, I don’t even believe it’s physically possible to get The Final Chapter trophy solely through quick play selections in 4 months. I’m talking even if you are playing 16 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Your kidding right? Do you have the final chapter? If so then congratulations ? I wouldnt mind if you boosted or quick play it, a grind is a grind in anyway you look at it. However i was really lucky with the picks and with the last two updates has really broke the lucky streak i had. With the recent update 5.24.18 it totally destroyed back to back jasons! (GOOD JOB GUN MEDIA ?) HARD TALK RIGHT HERE: But if you envy about it, thats not right. I am proud of my achievements, and dont need a flaming bash from anyone that degrades me :)!  If you dont have it I AM ROOTING FOR YOU TO GET IT! ????

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MJDrocks said:

Probably have put ~100 hours into the game and I still haven't got the 500 matches as Jason in.  You must've put over 200 hours into the game.  Wish I had that patience.

I got the sequel trophy last month on the 25th. I kept track of my games played since and got the other 500 in private, last night it was a straight 18 hours of Jason in private match. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Treymaker said:

Can we be perfectly honest? You clearly did some 1v1 private match boosting to get The Sequel and The Final Chapter trophies. Which, to each their own. But, come on, I don’t even believe it’s physically possible to get The Final Chapter trophy solely through quick play selections in 4 months. I’m talking even if you are playing 16 hours a day, 7 days a week.

This is true. Judging by how many likes his original post has(none), nobody gives 2 shits about this anyway. Just like Methodicalize and all his bragging, It's not impressive, it's sad and embarrassing. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GHUNTERthaFIRST said:

HARD TALK RIGHT HERE: But if you envy about it, thats not right. I am proud of my achievements, and dont need a flaming bash from anyone that degrades me :)!  If you dont have it I AM ROOTING FOR YOU TO GET IT! ????

didnt mean a negative jealous with my last post btw, just meant to say i wish i had the time to get all these and level 150. im happy for you and you deserve it all. 676 hours is crazy lmfao i played since last year and only got to 200 recently cant imagine how much you mustve been playing this nonstop like iron patience
oh BTW did you unlock any like hidden little rewards when you got all the badges and such? like a special counselor skin / clothing or something? that would be cool as shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2018 at 5:51 AM, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

This is true. Judging by how many likes his original post has(none), nobody gives 2 shits about this anyway. Just like Methodicalize and all his bragging, It's not impressive, it's sad and embarrassing. 

Must have given a crap since you are like commenting in the post and being involved with the post itself ?.

On 6/5/2018 at 8:59 AM, jahzaveamanaie said:

didnt mean a negative jealous with my last post btw, just meant to say i wish i had the time to get all these and level 150. im happy for you and you deserve it all. 676 hours is crazy lmfao i played since last year and only got to 200 recently cant imagine how much you mustve been playing this nonstop like iron patience
oh BTW did you unlock any like hidden little rewards when you got all the badges and such? like a special counselor skin / clothing or something? that would be cool as shit

Yeah i only wish.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, GHUNTERthaFIRST said:

Must have given a crap since you are like commenting in the post and being involved with the post itself ?

Getting a platinum trophy on any game is something to be proud of, I don't care how tedious or even "easy" it is. It's nice to see as someone who invests their time into a game, so the same goes for achievements on XB1 and Steam. People are going to hate because they can't, or don't know how to spin a negative into a positive within their own world. YouTubers get hate on because they make money doing exactly what we all, which is play the game. Haters are going to hate because they can't handle these situations where someone has achieved something they won't put in the work to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1,032 hours played.

97% for 500 matches as Jason achievement.

I don't have the patience for another 500 matches to reach 1,000 matches without dedicated servers.

Host quits and no progress towards the achievements if you are Jason.

 

I think players are boosting with Jason in private match or LFG posts.

Using the trick of swapping out kills every match to reset the chance of playing as Jason.

Changing lobbies often in quick play or quitting at the start if they are not Jason.

The ticket system is not working.

2 to 3 players get selected for lobby and play as Jason over and over.

Sometimes 2 games in a row.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...