I have done all that can be done in the game got everything probably twice or more over over 3k hrs in game. All my games were quick play except like 5 in all my history.

Congratulations @ Op. 

I still can't wrap my head around getting 1000 Jason matches through QP in September. I have a Jason preference since May 2017 and still haven't gotten to 500 matches with him. Can't tell how many matches as Jason or hours in general I have on the game since I'm on PS4 (at least I don't know a way for it). 

At my height of playing time I still went multiple sessions with 8 games and more without ever getting him. Since the dreaded engine update I have had sessions where I got him two times in a row and sessions where I never got him. Of course, not playing too often because of life interference. And connection issues + host quitting might have cost me quite a few Jason games aswell. Still, I'd assume I'm quite a bit off 500 as J, since I haven't reached 1313 kills yet. 

Oooo nice

I got everything achievement-wise except for the 1000 jason games. I been getting Jason alot in quickplay (6-10 per day) but one of these days I'm gonna grind private lobbies with a local friend. Since I got all the pamela tapes, badges, and tommy tapes. It would practically be a waste of time to play more counselor games (despite how much fun it is). I wish you got something for completing the badges! That was the funnest part imo because you had to go for it. Imagine if you got a scount sash or something lol

39 minutes ago, ExpertDual said:

Oooo nice

I got everything achievement-wise except for the 1000 jason games. I been getting Jason alot in quickplay (6-10 per day) but one of these days I'm gonna grind private lobbies with a local friend. Since I got all the pamela tapes, badges, and tommy tapes. It would practically be a waste of time to play more counselor games (despite how much fun it is). I wish you got something for completing the badges! That was the funnest part imo because you had to go for it. Imagine if you got a scount sash or something lol

I feel the same why. I need to set my preference on Jason but it just isn’t fun to me, I dread being Jason. I play with friends normally and we all have our preference on counselor because that it is portion of the game that is the most fun, not playing Jason. Grinding in private matches is a much harder task said then done, it gets tedious and boring really quickly.

On 8/1/2018 at 6:11 AM, JennyMyers1984 said:

I feel the same why. I need to set my preference on Jason but it just isn’t fun to me, I dread being Jason. I play with friends normally and we all have our preference on counselor because that it is portion of the game that is the most fun, not playing Jason. Grinding in private matches is a much harder task said then done, it gets tedious and boring really quickly.

Yea its pretty RNG