1 hour ago, GHUNTERthaFIRST said:

Must have given a crap since you are like commenting in the post and being involved with the post itself 😂

You mean I should silently not give a crap like others? Nah, the only way you know craps are not given is by telling you. Again, no one likes your post, so what does that say?

I have done this all long ago as of lately got a few legendary perks as well there' s nothing left.

That's actually pretty impressive. Particularly the fact  you also have all the tapes. I'm not sure what to say.. well done?

On 6/4/2018 at 2:28 PM, Nickypoolicious said:

Don't be a Debbie Downer, it's pretty cool that someone's played enough to get all the achievements. Congrats, sir!

Don't want to be a Snarky Bitch, But I'm not actually surprised Someone like Ben said that, Just saying.

2 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

Don't want to be a Snarky Bitch, But I'm not actually surprised Someone like Ben said that, Just saying.

Bro..... WAT?

download.jpg

2 hours ago, SmugDoka said:

Its called being spokesperson for the masses. Just saying what most think.

1 hour ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

Its called being spokesperson for the masses. Just saying what most think.

Well Sorry to burst your Spokesperson bubble, But Most people don't really think that, I'm sure a lot of people don't want to be annoyingly jealous.

And @Nickypoolicious I have no idea.

2 hours ago, SmugDoka said:

Well Sorry to burst your Spokesperson bubble, But Most people don't really think that, I'm sure a lot of people don't want to be annoyingly jealous.

And @Nickypoolicious I have no idea.

Wrong. Jealousy has nothing to do with this. Why would people be jealous of someones sad life?

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

Wrong. Jealousy has nothing to do with this. Why would people be jealous of someones sad life?

Then why are you acting like it's just some useless thing someone did? If someone wants to post that they platinumed the game, why is it just as necessary for you to say that accomplishing said platinum is meaningless? I mean, yes I guess in the grand scheme of life and everything it is, but it's still something someone is happy about achieving nonetheless. I'm probably fairly close to platinuming the game, myself, and I don't feel like my life is sad and/or pathetic in the slightest. So maybe instead of taking a dump on someone, try and use that time to spread more positivity in the world because it certainly needs it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Then why are you acting like it's just some useless thing someone did? If someone wants to post that they platinumed the game, why is it just as necessary for you to say that accomplishing said platinum is meaningless? I mean, yes I guess in the grand scheme of life and everything it is, but it's still something someone is happy about achieving nonetheless. I'm probably fairly close to platinuming the game, myself, and I don't feel like my life is sad and/or pathetic in the slightest. So maybe instead of taking a dump on someone, try and use that time to spread more positivity in the world because it certainly needs it.

Thank you 😊 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Its bragging, have no time for it, most people have no time for it. Especially nonsense like this. My 1st post in this thread 5 likes. His original post 1, probably you.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

Its bragging, have no time for it, most people have no time for it. Especially nonsense like this. My 1st post in this thread 5 likes. His original post 1, probably you.

Being Happy about Something and Sharing it with other people doesn't count as Bragging, He even asks if anyone else has managed to achieve it...

And what if he is bragging, He can make the post if he wants to, You can simply just ignore it you know?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

You had time enough to make a comment about it.

9 hours ago, SmugDoka said:

Being Happy about Something and Sharing it with other people doesn't count as Bragging, He even asks if anyone else has managed to achieve it...

And what if he is bragging, He can make the post if he wants to, You can simply just ignore it you know?

Some people are just sour. 

9 hours ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Some people are just sour. 

Indeed

On 6/4/2018 at 2:24 PM, GHUNTERthaFIRST said:

To give the answer to that question was 656 hours (just over 27 days) of grinding when i got it all! 

This is the guy who left because he wasn't Jason in quick play a few thousand times. Lol Just kidding congrats.

20 hours ago, GHUNTERthaFIRST said:

Funny how it all stopped lol

Yup

I will never be able to do this, so, congratulations for sure to you for that dedication!

Need dedicated servers to really grind in quick play.

Too many people quit the game when they are hosting and are killed.  If you're playing Jason and are happy you'll get a game and some kills toward your achievement/trophy counts, and then the host quits, it's frustrating.  When it happens often, you almost want to give up.

On 6/15/2018 at 12:51 AM, LuckyDrunkTed said:

Too many people quit the game when they are hosting and are killed.  If you're playing Jason and are happy you'll get a game and some kills toward your achievement/trophy counts, and then the host quits, it's frustrating.  When it happens often, you almost want to give up.

Yuh it is a bummer, that what makes the grind much more rewarding in going through the turmoil 

On 6/14/2018 at 11:51 PM, LuckyDrunkTed said:

I had another great stalk + shift / grab on the host today.  I'm sure I gave him an "oh shit" moment.  I killed him and get the "you were kicked: host has left" message....  But, oh well.  Such is f13.  

Sorry, total derail, but read thread title and immediately thought of:

On 6/19/2018 at 11:02 PM, Bropollocreed79 said:

Sorry, total derail, but read thread title and immediately thought of:

Wow just wow 

• Haha 2

i only play offline,so i'll never get 100%.Don't have any of the tapes,or anything.Played online a bit before the offline modes were added in,but i only play offline now,due to the online mode being to hard for me due to my learning disability.Getting close to unlocking Part 4 Jason,though,i need 3 more levels i think,so that will be nice when it happens.