Hello, just wondering if you were to put all the counselors into a tier where would each stand? 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Yoshman2523 said:

All the same because they all have potential to do well.

Everyone but Shelley.

6 hours ago, shady said:

Hello, just wondering if you were to put all the counselors into a tier where would each stand? 

Vanessa. High speed, stamina, luck. 

Tiffany. The most balanced counselor IMO, has her strengths, but has some devastating cons. 

Shelly. Has weak strengths, can do well with the non-meta perks, but definitely not worth picking up. 

So strong, niche, weak. All you really need to know is speed and stamina are must haves.

I'll entertain you Shady.  Here is the end all be all tier list

S+ AJ

A Deborah, Tiffany

B Jenny, Chad in a Dress (I wish <3)

C Victoria, Fox

F Vanessa

Obviously AJ is the best Waifu.  Can't explain any other reason why people would actually pick her otherwise :P.  Dat Ass

Putting them in tiers would be hard as they all have different strengths and weaknesses and your play style will vastly change what is good to you. But I'll give it a go by breaking them down into categories. 

Runners:  In my opinion Vanessa is the undisputed champ here. She can do much more, but it's her biggest strength. Tiffany is also a decent choice especially if you like having high stealth to draw less attention. 

Fixers: This is a harder one to call but overall I give it to Mitch. His high composure for me is what gets him the top spot. A.J. is also a good choice, in as she has a little less composure and repair, but her 10 stealth is nice for going undetected for a bit. Lachappa is next in my opinion as he's always underestimated, and that's a great asset.

Bullies: This is another hard one, as this really depends on how you want to fight Jason, and what you find valuable while doing so. I personally pick Bugzzy for his good speed, stamina, and strength combo. Also because if I'm playing this style I am trying to demask Jason. Chad, Victoria, and Jenny are all good options as well and I'd rate them all pretty evenly. It would just depend if you value you the composure of Jenny more then the speed of Chad, or prefer the more even mixture of Victoria. 

Supports: This is the group that can fill multiple roles and steps in where needed. I believe Fox is the best here. Her high strength along with decent stamina, repair, and composure really let her fill almost any role you need. Though I personally detest him, Adam is also good for this. Kenny can also do whatever as he is 5 stats across the board but his lack of a defined strength hurts him. Shelly is in a similar boat as Kenny but is honestly the worst counselor in the game in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, Mawlock said:

Everyone but Shelley.

As a Shelly main, I beg to differ. I have escaped many times, have no issues with running away from Jason, stunning him, or doing repairs. His stats may look bad, but in practice, he is solid. I'm here to tell you from experience since he was released in December. I don't get the Shelly hate, but I guess it makes sense because everyone in the movie hated him too.

43 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

As a Shelly main, I beg to differ. I have escaped many times, have no issues with running away from Jason, stunning him, or doing repairs. His stats may look bad, but in practice, he is solid. I'm here to tell you from experience since he was released in December. I don't get the Shelly hate, but I guess it makes sense because everyone in the movie hated him too.

You can say this about any counselor.  Some just gave more defined strengths that make life easier. 

3 hours ago, Mawlock said:

Everyone but Shelley.

Please forgive this poor soul Lord Larry Zerner. He knows not how he sins. 

Vanessa, Victoria and Chad are overpowered in experts hands in endgame situations. Characters with 2 repair can roll too easy of a repair roll. But they can't do a balance pass, because there busy trying to fix all the bugs. Adam and Jenny are the most balanced characters. But their for advanced players.

• Like 1

S tier: Aj, Vanessa, Chad                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           A tier: Mitch, Victoria                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               B+ tier: Adam, Deborah,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          B tier: Fox,  Tiffany,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   C tier: Bubsy,Kenny, Jenny.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  D tier: Lachappa, Shelly.

The amount of cheating and exploiting that goes unpunished results in a councilor tier list being useless. Pick who you want to pick. 

• Thanks 1

☝️Exactly this! You may win, you may lose. It is what it is. 

21 minutes ago, Brian76 said:

☝️Exactly this! You may win, you may lose. It is what it is. 

Too bad we could never get Gun Media to police the game. They have always worried too much about how banning people who cheat and exploit will look to others.

2 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Too bad we could never get Gun Media to police the game. They have always worried too much about how banning people who cheat and exploit will look to others.

I always thought lack of manpower was the reason there wasn't more policing.

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I always thought lack of manpower was the reason there wasn't more policing.

The Dilly Dingus situation came to mind. Matt tells me they wont ban exploiting because they put the game out in that state. And then they wonder why people are hacking or trying to hack the servers. They don't do a damm thing to to police their game and they know they can get away with it. 

Slash N'Cast recently did a re-ranking of the counselors.  I agree for the most part with their current ranking.  You can check out their video here: 

Vanessa (at least with Legendary Perks) should be banned from Online play for those at 150 level and 3-4 years of experience with the game.  Its not fair for 90 percent of the Jason's Ive seen on the game. 

Obviously Vanessa is far and away the best in the game (minus tommy).  I like the High Repair Counselors myself.   Yes you can get killed much easier but you can escape quick as well.  Fox is good for being all around. 

On 7/13/2020 at 12:46 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

The Dilly Dingus situation came to mind.

That incident was a real crazy one.

4 hours ago, DorianRo said:

Vanessa (at least with Legendary Perks) should be banned from Online play for those at 150 level and 3-4 years of experience with the game.  Its not fair for 90 percent of the Jason's Ive seen on the game. 

Obviously Vanessa is far and away the best in the game (minus tommy).  I like the High Repair Counselors myself.   Yes you can get killed much easier but you can escape quick as well.  Fox is good for being all around. 

Restrict Vanessa from matches, and he prepared to lose players. Make adjustments if needed, but don't deny players the right to use whom they want to use.

• Like 1

depends on playstyle.

i go for stealth/repair (preferably the phone) so while debby only has 9 stealth, she has 10 repair. i can play stealthly AND fix shit immediately.

vanessa is undoubtely the troll character. a non-running jason will NEVER beat an experienced vanessa, specially if she has legendary perks

as for waifu material? aj and vanessa definetely. i mean, vanessas ass jiggles and bounces when she runs.

....what? women notice these things too. no homo though.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

a non-running jason will NEVER beat an experienced vanessa, specially if she has legendary perks

I find this statement hilarious. 

1 minute ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I find this statement hilarious. 

My sentiments exact.🤔

I spent the last week with counselor set to random and tbh, which counselor I ended up with didnt affect my chances of survival much (with the exception of Lachappa who sucks ass).  When Jason caught me it was because of my own mistakes, not my counselor choice.

I even spent one match (as Deb) with the audio completely off.   if you are a good player who wants a.challenge and arent afraid to shit your pants, turn off the audio.  Every door you open could have Jason on the other side.  It was super fun/scary.

2 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

with the exception of Lachappa who sucks ass

you just need to learn how to use him. his stats don't synergize, but he can do things that others can't.

4 hours ago, Carlso said:

you just need to learn how to use him. his stats don't synergize, but he can do things that others can't.

He can serve a role on a team but his speed & stamina are really rough if you're playing solo. He's the hardest repair counselor to use solo IMO.