Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HTMLRulezdOOd1

Can you just end the damn game?

Recommended Posts

When you have a clear escape and decide to just troll the Jason player to waste everyone's time is annoying.  Situation I just played: me and another counselor escaped via boat within 6 minutes, cops had been called. Cops arrive, guy who escaped with me comes back as Tommy and escapes. Obviously, it's a new Jason, but the remaining two proceed to run out the remaining 10 minutes by chain stunning and dance partying on Jason. Respect the other players and end the match quickly!  

One of them did get surprised grabbed while air guitaring which added some fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Xbox Prisoner said:

There are still noobs in this game?

Or they were just that bad of a Jason. They quit the lobby before I could look at their level at the start of the next waiting lobby. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get waiting at the exit for other people if they need help. I get waiting if you haven't gotten a hit in yet and want the points. Otherwise don't be a dick. Don't spend 10 minutes bullying Jason cause you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It sucks...

But, we can't do anything about it unfortunately...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is also something that used to be in the code of conduct i think. I recall something about XP-farming and timewasting there. Tells you all you need to know about this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

This is also something that used to be in the code of conduct i think. I recall something about XP-farming and timewasting there. Tells you all you need to know about this game.

You might be correct. You are getting your point across...yet I believe that many people that play the game...might have little or no ties to social media. They see a game that intrigues them. Then run with it, possibly learn how to play, find out whatever helps them, with every situation. While in chat or if they learn on their own. We all learn through gameplay....whether it’s good or bad. Sadly at times...it is what it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How to fix: waiting at the cop exit will cause the cops to leave.

"Ma'am, are you in need of assistance? Ma'am, please approach the police vehicle. Ma'am? Jesus Christ, I don't get paid enough for this." *leaves*

Or have the cops be NPCs that wait at the exit and can be killed by Jason, removing that escape option.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When someone hangs out right next to the cops I just leave the area as Jason.   I’m sure they have a knife and sit 1 foot from the exit so why bother.  I won’t feed into this trolling and they usually get bored and exit.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it's quite annoying to watch people waste 10 minutes being dicks.  It adds to it when they'll purposely run away from the cops exit just to drag it on 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone tried doing that to me while I was Jason. They were Tommy and I'm not the best Jason, far from it. I tried to kill him for a while but he waited by the cops and when his weapon would break he ran into the camp and got new ones. Anyway I just ended up going AFK and went and got food lol it pissed him off and he was calling me every name in the book. It's best not to feed the trolls. They end up getting angrier than they people they're trolling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are also some who are going for the Ninja badge - Win a match by surviving the night. For the 3 star badge, need to survive 113 nights, so some could be running the clock for that as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is why so many OGs only escape once all the objectives are done or die trying. I’d rather die running and fighting than escape via the police just to sit and watch people run amuck. I personally really enjoy tying to help others survive and will gladly die trying to help someone live or make sure all the counselors can escape, you know, what Tommy doesn’t do. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel bad about a game I played earlier. Only myself and 1 other person alive. He was on the opposite side of the map and Jason was on me. I window looped and cabin hopped him for at least 5 or 6 minutes (something I rarely do) hoping the other individual would use the time I was buying him to accomplish something towards escaping. I knew I was dead but I thought the other person could still escape if I kept J busy. After I died I realized he was hiding under a bed the whole time. What a waste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

This is why so many OGs only escape once all the objectives are done or die trying. I’d rather die running and fighting than escape via the police just to sit and watch people run amuck. I personally really enjoy tying to help others survive and will gladly die trying to help someone live or make sure all the counselors can escape, you know, what Tommy doesn’t do. 

I notice that I do this as the new Victoria character a lot. I run straight for counselors being griefed by Jason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe the introduction of emotes play a HUGE part in this. I don’t remember this happening one time while playing last summer. Why? There were no stupid fucking emotes. This is NOT the damn game I paid for. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TestedTwice said:

I believe the introduction of emotes play a HUGE part in this. I don’t remember this happening one time while playing last summer. Why? There were no stupid fucking emotes. This is NOT the damn game I paid for. 

Truth bomb alert!

Emotes were added to attract the snowflakes pal, gotta have something for everyone these days! :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TestedTwice said:

I believe the introduction of emotes play a HUGE part in this. I don’t remember this happening one time while playing last summer. Why? There were no stupid fucking emotes. This is NOT the damn game I paid for. 

Trolling at the cop exit didn't happen last summer because everyone was new to the game and Jason was extremely powerful. If anything had a huge part in the start of cop exit trolling, it was the Jason nerfs and people learning how to play the game.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or maybe people are just trying to unlock the badge for surviving the night. 

But yeah, we do have a lot of trolls for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

How to fix: waiting at the cop exit will cause the cops to leave.

"Ma'am, are you in need of assistance? Ma'am, please approach the police vehicle. Ma'am? Jesus Christ, I don't get paid enough for this." *leaves*

Or have the cops be NPCs that wait at the exit and can be killed by Jason, removing that escape option.

I love this idea. How many times do the cops show little to no interest or belief until it’s too late. Reminds me of John McClane in Die Hard... “No F$!@& shit lady, does it sound like I’m ordering a pizza!!” lol... 

Maybe have a second timer start after the cops arrive. Five minutes. After that the cops leave and any remaining counselors have to find another way out 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, cruehitman said:

I love this idea. How many times do the cops show little to no interest or belief until it’s too late. Reminds me of John McClane in Die Hard... “No F$!@& shit lady, does it sound like I’m ordering a pizza!!” lol... 

Maybe have a second timer start after the cops arrive. Five minutes. After that the cops leave and any remaining counselors have to find another way out 

I love a timer for the cops to leave idea.  You should make a poll topic to vote on.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, ifuseekandy said:

Or maybe people are just trying to unlock the badge for surviving the night. 

But yeah, we do have a lot of trolls for sure.

True.  Personally, if I'm the only counselor left and there's still a good amount of time left, I'll just exit instead of dragging the match out and making people watch me play around.  Especially if its a not so great Jason player.

Also, if thats their goal, they shouldn't be dicks and trolls Jason's by dance partying. I just hate the emotes in general.  If I see someone doing them I usually think "douche,". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×