Just had a game where 5 people were ran over by the car. The other car crashed and rolled to a point where it was unusable and I think the tker in the car had the fuse cause it was on the map at some point then someone picked it up to be never seen again..

It's really dumb when there are more people ran over by the car than Jason kills. Was trying to avoid getting ran over myself but well the Jason grabbed me and dropped me right in front of the car. It ended up with 5 betrayals, and 2 escapes (must have been 2 Jason helpers in that car).

They should really just make the car not kill or even injure you but just send you flying out of the way if hit.

On an interesting note I saw a Vanessa survive 1 car hit in that match. She survived but was injured saw her try to spray and got ran over a 2nd time. Either a really good thick skin % or a bug.

If you're gonna stand around or try n leech a free ride off me, then it's your own fault once I run you down. It's a funny thing to do, especially when you draw them in by honking the horn

11 hours ago, HuDawg said:

..This make zero sense.  As anyone who's played enough GTA is always paranoid about getting run over.  So will always be ready to make sure they DON"T get run over.  Thats why I DON"T get run over.

And if someone pulls up, stops... and honks.  That usually means " Jump in idiot"..   Its your choice really.

I know when i pull up and honk you got 3 seconds..  Im not waiting all night.  

And when people pull up and honk.. I use rules number 1 and 2 to protect myself..

Usually the counselors that honk the horn are the ones that will take you to Jason or run you over. Never get in a car if the driver honks, lol! ?

• Like 1

I say if the driver honks, make your way  towards the car from the side, but if Jason isn't there and it starts moving in any way before you get in, get the fuck out of dodge.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IronKnight55 said:

Usually the counselors that honk the horn are the ones that will take you to Jason or run you over. Never get in a car if the driver honks, lol! ?

Well...  most of the people that stop and honk..  Have never drove me over to Jason.  Or run me over.

Also i honk for people to get in all the time

Yeah i try to stay away from QP, but sometimes have to when none of my friends are playing. Did it Friday evening for awhile. Jumped into the car with a guy as he had just started it. He drove around honking until he finally got a full car. And then proceeded to drive to exit and stop short of leaving and just sit there. Jason came and started beating on the car. Needless to say most died. Except Jason didn’t mess with the driver. Fortunately i came back as Tommy and fixed the phone and was able to escape that way. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Well...  most of the people that stop and honk..  Have never drove me over to Jason.  Or run me over.

Also i honk for people to get in all the time

I'm surprised you've not seen this so often that people saying this seems a bit absurd. 

Maybe you're playing on a console and it doesn't happen often there?

I play on PC and this is pretty much the case. If they honk, you're likely getting killed if you approach the car. 

The other giveaway is usually a sprinting Tiffany or Vanessa speed looter that is only opening drawers and leaving everything behind. They're looking for keys furiously and it's almost always to run over the lobby.

If you're a fixer and see that, handy trick - if the car has 1 item installed and you've got the 2nd item and know there is a bear trap near by, set the bear trap at the driver's door then finish the repair. Once the notification pops up that key hoarder will haul ass to the car and run right in to it. Works like a charm.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

I'm surprised you've not seen this so often that people saying this seems a bit absurd. 

Maybe you're playing on a console and it doesn't happen often there?

Oooh it happens..   I just will only run to side of the car and stick to trees.  Im still careful.   But i've been saved 100's of times like this.    And when i do get a driver that starts to act weird.  The moment that car stops for no reason im outta there.

Lmao a lot of these responses are cracking me up. It's annoying when someone runs you over but hearing your horror stories are hilarious.

When I first got the game if no one was around I would always drive straight for the exit when I started the car. Now that I'm more comfortable I will try to pick up others. Sometimes driving with people is safer than driving alone. Unless they just run when Jason pulls you out but it happens. But I look for others that are nearby, I don't bother driving to the other side of the map because it gives Jason more time to stop the car. But anyway I laugh when I honk and people refuse to exit the cabin because I am genuinely trying to help them escape. Then I leave and drive to the exit and Jason kills them.

I always look and see if anyone has been betrayed. If they have I avoid the car even if it was an accident. Or if I look on the map and see people running from the car or see the car going everywhere but the exit, then I will avoid it.

one time someone got the car and she tried her hardest to run me down. I was on Higgens Haven Large and down buy the south end of the map. Cops got called and I managed to escape the driver of the car and Jason and made it to the cops. The funny thing was Jason and the driver weren't teaming up. Jason was actively also trying to stop the car and kill the driver. What's even funnier is that as i got to the cops the driver sat and waited for me to make a run for it. I was Jenny and I was so close to the exit. I hauled ass and made it literally seconds before the driver hit me. It still made the hitting sound but I kept running and I surivived lol

I've done it before, but never on purpose. Just had a match where I was trying to collect some councilors in the 4-seater as Tommy, thought they were all in and backed right into an AJ. Poor thing, hope they could tell it was accidental. The lag that match wasn't helping matters, was trying to defend people as Tommy and the swings werent registering, one minute, literally a whole minute later, i was teleported to some random spot on the map and was like .... huh?

• Like 1

Happened to me a few different times. I've found that people who fancy themselves amateur comedians over the mic and just broadcast the whole match are more likely to do it. I had one couple of players who were in the 2 seater that I had given them the keys to (I'm not a good driver so I generally trust that to somebody else) and ran off to find another way to escape. The girl started honking and shouting to come on and that there was room. I assumed the guy with her had gotten killed or something so I can back to the road and got mowed down almost immediately. 

I mean, whatever I guess, but it's a pretty lame thing to do. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

It depends on the driver tbh. Never get in a car with Lachappas or Vanessa’s. 

You people are paranoid..lol

Who here has honestly had this happen more than just a few times? Out of 700 hours playing, I've had this happen MAYBE 3 times.

I have killed more than my fair share of people, I never try to kill them but if you run behind the car and Jason is close, it's a choice between the straggler or everyone in the car so I run the straggler over. I do apologize, I feel bad but to get better I need to drive and make mistakes. 

I've already replied to this post, but I had to ask if anyone else has had the following experience since the latest update: I was hit by the car while climbing through a window to a cabin yesterday and it didn't kill me.  It just put me into the limping condition.  I'm guessing it was because I had thick skinned perk on, but I'm not sure.  Is this a glitch and did I just get lucky?  Thankfully I had two health sprays.  I loved watching the two trolls in the car get slaughtered.  I also enjoyed the fact that even after being hit with the car I was the only survivor of the match. lol.  It may have just been a glitch or sheer luck that the car didn't kill me immediately.  Has anyone else had this happen? 

I actually got hit by the car a couple nights ago and to my shock, I survived.  That's a first.  It was Pinehurst and I noticed Chad got the car fully repaired with the battery so I found the keys on the other side of the map and made the trek there.  When I got there, I gave him the keys (he was max level so I figured he could drive well and I don't like driving in Pinehurst).  He drove off before me and another counselor could get in.  On the bridge, he hit me with the car and I was still alive and limping.  Note: That was first time I've been hit by the car since applying the Legendary Thick Skinned Perk I got.  I healed myself and then he tried to run me over a couple more times when I was trying to escape via the cops, but I managed to thwart him using trees, rocks, etc. as cover.  You'd think max levels players wouldn't pull this crap.  

• Like 1