BigJay

Will we see Tommy Jarvis on the Grendel Map?

They can just reskin Tommy as a generic Sgt Brodski.

Call him Col Bronson or something. 

Then reskin the shotgun to be one of those sci-fi shot guns. 

It will be Tommy in the “VR Crystal Lake” section of the Grendel Map, and you will still use cars, the cops, etc. to escape. You guys who think otherwise were the same ones who were positive that Roy would be different than other Jason’s, wouldn’t spawn in the shack, wouldnt hear Pamela, wouldn’t be killed the same way. And how did that turn out?

• Haha 1

The only way I think we can know for certain if Brodski or KM are the new heroes is if Wes provided us some update status on the actors(Lisa Ryder/Peter Mensah) regarding their likeness for the game. Otherwise, sadly, we might just have to stick with what we have.

I'm sure they're capable of remaking Tommy's intro and they may connect that to that freeze pod where they first found Pre-Uber Jason/Olivia from the movie. They can probably replace the CB radio with some kind of computer/keypad to open a door. After that, the spawn cut scene can be Tommy walking out of the pod or waking up from a long sleep. I still got a bad feeling it'll be pretty lame though. Tommy shouldn't look like the Terminator upon arrival.

First off all this talk tommy not making sense lol and a bunch of 80s counselors on a spaceship makes sense??!! 

It'd be best to drop all expectations now because what's going to happen is half the ship will be the holodeck housing a fully functional fully interactive camp Crystal lake circa 1980s like know constructs In movie and this virtual camp will be what we escape from with tommy as hero or fixing car boat or calling cops just like other maps because the devs aren't in business of changing anything game mechanic wise so it may be fun to think km or brodski or using escape pod or calling space cops but you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.. seriously

If jarvis is still the hero regardless of devices or clumsy story telling utilizing V. R. It would be for me the biggest (and one of the very few) disappointments I would have with this title. 

Escaping the virtual camp in a car on a spaceship literally doesn't make an ounce of sense. I can't see them doing that. If they do, it will be a massive disappointment.

It would make sense if the entire map was a simulation, meaning Jason isnt really there and its just a game within the game.

26 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

It would make sense if the entire map was a simulation, meaning Jason isnt really there and its just a game within the game.

I really hope not. You could be right, but that would disappoint me, so much missed opportunity.

Me too but they have cut corners before, and those are little things like Roy.

I think we will be pleasantly surprised. At the very least there'll be altered win conditions. New Hero is another thing... 

On 6/3/2018 at 4:29 PM, JasonVsWindows said:

Tommy wakes up from a cryo pod

Done.

Nice i haven't thinked about it he is awaken to kill Jason once more i like it.

On 6/3/2018 at 3:31 PM, Thatguyinktown said:

Just make it ultra ridiculous and add "Space" to everything

"I found the space fuse. I need to install it so I can call the space cops"

"I found the space gas. Let's put it in the space car and fly out of here."

This made my day. :)

• Thanks 1

On 6/4/2018 at 3:53 PM, Brogan322 said:

I don't think we're ever gonna get this map honestly, so no. 

I hope you're right.  This game is already becoming ridiculous enough as it is.  I'd rather we don't get anything from that abomination of a movie.

On 6/7/2018 at 5:06 AM, Culp said:

I think we will be pleasantly surprised. At the very least there'll be altered win conditions. New Hero is another thing... 

If they could alter game mechanics they would've for Roy, sorry this map will have exact same objectives as every other map just it'll be a virtual camp Crystal lake in the ship's holodeck. Bet.

Um not trying to be an asshole but anybody expecting the devs to change core game mechanics and add new heroes or new objectives is in for severe disappointment, the whole Roy instance should tell anyone if they won't/can't even change a Jason model to reflect Roy not knowing Pamela, hearing her voice etc etc then do you really expect them to give us some whole map with a different hero or different objectives?!

Also how is Tommy being on a space ship so ridiculous yet nobody everybody seems to think a group of 80s camp counselors on a spaceship makes perfect sense???

Of course its gonna have Jarvis. Everyones got these grand expectations were getting a space map when I would put money the map takes place on the grendel but actually in the simulator. 

8 minutes ago, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

Of course its gonna have Jarvis. Everyones got these grand expectations were getting a space map when I would put money the map takes place on the grendel but actually in the simulator. 

Exactly  the holodeck and we will escape via cops, car or boat. Soany ppl gonna be let down, I kept my expectations low so I'm done with it. I use to think maybe we'd get Grendel with escape pod, space cops coming to the rescue and maybe a new hero but then Roy was released and he started in shack, heard Pamela's voice was stunned by her sweater etc etc and then I knew Grendel would be no different than other maps objectives wise