sims2series3493

"Salt Mines" ARE ALREADY BECOMING A ISSUE!

Image result for here we go again gif       

So me and my friend just gotten off of smite and decided to play Friday the 13th and we were both counselors doing whatever we can do to survive and out of nowhere we both somehow lost internet connection at the same time... But I think it was just me who lost internet connection, I don't know how he lost internet connection as well...? But, from my point of view, I actually did lost internet connection, because I had my laptop in front of me and I had no internet connection on my computer... But it came back on and everything was connected again. So me and my friend gets back on Friday and we did another match, we all died and once we were back in the lobby we decided to leave to go to a new lobby, but we ended up back in the same lobby!!! We left again and then came back to the same hell hole, over and over and over again, and that's when we found out we were in the salt mines. 

So lets say if your power cuts off or you lose connection or you get blue screened or a error from Friday the 13th pop up, YOU ARE GOING INTO THE SALT MINES! 

I love the idea for having the salt mines for rage quitters, but not to put anybody that loses connection in the game and have done nothing wrong. This issue needs to be resolved, A-S-A-P!!! PLEASE! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, sims2series3493 said:

Image result for here we go again gif       

So me and my friend just gotten off of smite and decided to play Friday the 13th and we were both counselors doing whatever we can do to survive and out of nowhere we both somehow lost internet connection at the same time... But I think it was just me who lost internet connection, I don't know how he lost internet connection as well...? But, from my point of view, I actually did lost internet connection, because I had my laptop in front of me and I had no internet connection on my computer... But it came back on and everything was connected again. So me and my friend gets back on Friday and we did another match, we all died and once we were back in the lobby we decided to leave to go to a new lobby, but we ended up back in the same lobby!!! We left again and then came back to the same hell hole, over and over and over again, and that's when we found out we were in the salt mines. 

So lets say if your power cuts off or you lose connection or you get blue screened or a error from Friday the 13th pop up, YOU ARE GOING INTO THE SALT MINES! 

I love the idea for having the salt mines for rage quitters, but not to put anybody that loses connection in the game and have done nothing wrong. This issue needs to be resolved, A-S-A-P!!! PLEASE! 

Also we do not need to be penalized and thrown into the salt mines because a host leaves the game...taking us all with them, this is happening a lot on the Xbox one version of the game, hosts are leaving a lot in my experience and it put me in the salt mines for quite a good bit and in a lobby with no players saying I was "low priority."  I never rage quit, leave in the middle of a match etc, but I can not control other public match hosts that do and we should not be penalized for them leaving, migrates to another host is a solution or possibly bringing the salt mines down entirely until the issue can be resolved.  Thanks.  I wasted hours tonight of time that could have been used for game play time on this sillyness...

• Haha 1

This isn't an introduction thread, so I've gotta lock this up. Here's the place you need for anything referring to the Salt Mines.

Although, a single solo disconnection should not cause you to go there.
I'd also be surprised as hell if in all the world there are only a single lobby's worth of people in the Mines! Feels like another issue.

Anyway, here's the link.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/18023-welcome-to-the-salt-mines/