Sign in to follow this  
tyrant666

Which New Game Breaking Bug From The Update Has Amused/Annoyed You The Most?

I'll start.

I gotta give credit where credit is due. They really outdid themselves when they decided that when you select a counselor and a Jason, you get a different counselor or Jason/weapon/unannounced Jason skin variant that could be anything from Uber Jason to camo, fugly Jason when you get in game. That low key add extra layer of suspense and gameplay really made the update shine.

• Like 2

The x prompt interaction lock and the areas you can get stuck at just by trying to run.  The car rubberbanding isn't that big of an issue.  Just don't drive.  Get a well organized group and put the fuse in and wait it out or take the boat.  Hopefully a lot of these things will be fixed this coming week though when they roll out a hotfix.  

Almost every round last night I kept getting glitched so that I couldn't interact with anything. I couldn't even figure out what was doing it, because sometimes Jason wouldn't even be around. But it was actually kinda funny at times because my friends kept having to open doors for me.

All of the bugs annoy me! I don't want to play a shitty product when there is this many bugs in the game. With the game being in over a year of development the game shouldn't still be having this many issues. They need to do better at play testing their updates in the future if they want their game to survive.

Car rubber band...

The interaction lock doesn't get to me as much as it used to. I play almost exclusively in private matches so it's never much of an issue to get one of the guys to stun me to knock me out of it.

The med spray not working and rubber banding have been rhe most annoying. Most amusing, probably the car rolling along after it's been stopped. A Vanessa earlier tonight was circling it while it was still moving and ended up getting run over.

• Like 3

Med sprays not working on the 1st or 2nd try kills my desire to wanna continue a match. 

I don't know whose wisdom they're drawing from to make their decisions, but it's time they start thinking out of their box. It's time to tell the accountant to shut up and start putting more money back into this. They need real world public test builds of these updates. And they need to add a real report system.

This is bullshit. I can't imagine this is forgivable for them in the industry, regardless of the sales. They need to ensure, by buckling down and fixing F13, that they'll have a future in game development.     

• Like 1

The med spray not working. Now you can’t afford to wait until limp to use a spray or you might not ever actually get to use it and survive. I died like an idiot yesterday waiting to go limp as a Jason used his throwing knives. It WOULD NOT HEAL so I had to swing at him and, of course, swung perpendicular to where I was actually facing and somehow missed (another issue).

It would be one thing if their was only a CHANCE of healing with med sprays but, like most things that are broken, this isn’t an actual mechanic.

• Like 1

If you kill Vanessa unstairs in her room in Pinehurst with the shear kill vein opener during the single player challenge "Jason is here!" You find out Vanessa has been stuffed full of Fourth of July fireworks.

Earned 20 (65-85) levels since upgrade. Haven't came across any game breaking bugs. My counselor selection has been screwed up about 5 times, but that isn't game breaking to me. 

Annoyed? The combat stance bug. I would have thought the car having gotten worse would be at the top of the list but no, combat stance lock out. 

I didn't realize how often I actually used it until this.

Amusing? Nothing really. I'm now they're out there but haven't had the joy of seeing them yet.

The one that annoyed me the most was the missing sounds. Everytime I close a door and barricade it, the corresponding sounds are missing. Luckily this is being addressed in the upcoming patch, along with a number of other various issues.

The med sprays not healing properly and getting caught repeatedly in a window hanging bug are both annoying. I've had the prompt lock to pick up items on the ground happen once. It was irritating, but it has not popped up again.

• Like 1

Erm..........Part II , III , VI and IX now hold the Pig Splitter , Shears , Machete and Fire Axe with two Hands........I guess?

Well , I haven´t played online yet , so there´s that.

I would say rubberbanding at the car, but it’s not new- just worse. So I’m going with the med spray bug. 

Interaction lockout and Med spray bugs is what caused me to uninstall the game, I won't be returning until theses are fixed.

The worst is the health spray failure.  It's cost me several matches.  The second is "random counselor/jason" it's pretty annoying to spawn int o someone random.

Rubber banded twice in 2 games and right at the end of both matches. Also spraying myself but not actually healing, not being able to pick up dropped weapons etc etc. I got so annoyed last night I decided to take a break until this weeks bug fix patch is released and bedded in.