uberXJoshua

Solution for Uber Jason accidentally being released to some PC players

Obviously Uber Jason is finished and complete, alot of PC players got him accidentally with last update. True even though he is ready the grendel probably isn't but since so many people already have Uber and his stats and kills are already out there then why not just go ahead and officially release him to everyone, he's not a surprise anymore and kinda unfair they let this happen so releasing him now could just be a prelude to grendel dropping later, give everyone a chance to get a feel for him before the new map drops.

My main point, he's not a surprise anymore there is literally no secrecy relating to Uber Jason anymore and so many players already have him so why not just unlock him to all players.

27 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

give everyone a chance to get a feel for him before the new map drops

If you played as any other Jason, then you already got a feel for him.

• Haha 2

Can't wait for Xbox players to get some of that Uber Jason action.

You can slide him in with the dedicated servers patch. :tiffbutt:

9 minutes ago, Loading said:

He's not finished yet because he doesn't have his stupid space opera theme.

Or maybe it just didn't appear via the bug that allowed him to be played, they could release him now and let us play him until Grendel drops later, I swear if it takes several more months to finish Grendel and Uber Jason was ready the entire time then that's sum bullcrap especially since so many have got to play as him already new kills and all. Saving him to release with grendel would've made sense if it were to be a total surprise but the surprise is gone, on YouTube you can see his finished awesome design and all his awesome kills! So there is no surprise left as far as Uber JasonX I'd concerned, might as well release him at this point let ppl get use to playing him on old maps that seem out of place for him then when Grendel map drops and you get to play him in his true habitat and element it'll be even sweeter!!!

3 hours ago, uberXJoshua said:

Or maybe it just didn't appear via the bug that allowed him to be played, they could release him now and let us play him until Grendel drops later, I swear if it takes several more months to finish Grendel and Uber Jason was ready the entire time then that's sum bullcrap especially since so many have got to play as him already new kills and all. Saving him to release with grendel would've made sense if it were to be a total surprise but the surprise is gone, on YouTube you can see his finished awesome design and all his awesome kills! So there is no surprise left as far as Uber JasonX I'd concerned, might as well release him at this point let ppl get use to playing him on old maps that seem out of place for him then when Grendel map drops and you get to play him in his true habitat and element it'll be even sweeter!!!

They should release him, but they won't. The developers have nothing but contempt for us, and they've shown us so time and time again.