Sign in to follow this  
final_gal

About Victoria and her "trope"

4 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

Anyways, Victoria over Jenny any day. Fox over Jenny any day. Vanessa and Tiffany over Jenny any day! I'm sorry, Jenny, but...

It's cool.  I'll enjoy being the only counselor running around the camp with her shoes actually tied ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

You take that back!

nahh they did jenny wrong. she supposed to be the final girl but she performs among the worst of all the counselors. even the bitchy mean girl with the mc hammer baggy parachuting outfit (whatever its supposed to be 😫) has better stats than her

3 hours ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

nahh they did jenny wrong. she supposed to be the final girl but she performs among the worst of all the counselors. even the bitchy mean girl with the mc hammer baggy parachuting outfit (whatever its supposed to be 😫) has better stats than her

Or maybe you actually have to have a certain playstyle to play Jenny while everybody wants and easy job and play Vanessa because they can’t handle playing a slow counselor who actually has good stats. Some people can’t handle Jenny but the people who can I can guarantee will be a bitch to catch and you WILL get stunned a lot.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

Anyways, Victoria over Jenny any day. Fox over Jenny any day. Vanessa and Tiffany over Jenny any day! I'm sorry, Jenny, but...

tumblr_os958wLiYj1w4vgb7o3_540.gif

Oh yeah Jenny is basic while the rich bitchy white girl who we’ve seen in every 80’s and 90’s movie is so unique? Jk, don’t mean to sound bitchy but if ANYBODY is a basic bitch it is THE bitch of the game, Victoria. She is literally the definition of the word basic 😂

14 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Or maybe you actually have to have a certain playstyle to play Jenny while everybody wants and easy job and play Vanessa because they can’t handle playing a slow counselor who actually has good stats. Some people can’t handle Jenny but the people who can I can guarantee will be a bitch to catch and you WILL get stunned a lot.

Jenny Myers, especially Jenny with a lot of epic fear reductions, makes for one of the best counselors out there in terms of support or defense against an ever lurking Jason. She's great at getting the objectives, she may not be the best with repairs but she can sure land those stuns and maintain her composure in even the most dire of situations. Eric Lachappa and Jenny Myers are probably my two main counselors, though I'll branch out to Deborah or A.J. every so often as well. I like to get things repaired quickly, especially in matchers where NO ONE seems to have a working mic so I just want to get it done and take off, or I'll make a grab for the sweater and see if the random Tommy Jarvis can catch the hint (they usually do not or they don't care).

42 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Oh yeah Jenny is basic while the rich bitchy white girl who we’ve seen in every 80’s and 90’s movie is so unique? Jk, don’t mean to sound bitchy but if ANYBODY is a basic bitch it is THE bitch of the game, Victoria. She is literally the definition of the word basic 😂

As if! Good girls are plain and boring, dear. 

8 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

As if! Good girls are plain and boring, dear. 

Ehhh...never liked Melissa in the movie. Give me Trish Jarvis then you have a REAL bad ass, all Melissa did was talk trash then die instantly when she came face to face with Jason. Bad ass final girl > mean girl. Although I will admit that Melissa was the best bitch in the series, I hated Tamara...she was TOO bitchy for my taste.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Ehhh...never liked Melissa in the movie. Give me Trish Jarvis then you have a REAL bad ass, all Melissa did was talk trash then die instantly when she came face to face with Jason. Bad ass final girl > mean girl. Although I will admit that Melissa was the best bitch in the series, I hated Tamara...she was TOO bitchy for my taste.

All the F13 characters are plain and boring in my opinion. I'm not even a Melissa fan, but she certainly spiced up that movie with her bitchiness. And not just the people who like mean girls, it gave other people something to be passionate about, I bet a lot of people enjoyed watching her getting axed in the face, lol. That's why they saved her for last. A lot of people were waiting for it! 
But Tina? We knew she ran no risks cause final girl. All she did was whine about cause she had visions and awesome super powers, boohoohoo. Megan was more entertaining to watch for a final girl. 

I mean, sure, it's a classic and I love it but...! Let's be real. It's not like the series offer a lot of fleshed out characters and complex storylines. 

1 hour ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

sure a good player can play jenny well, that applies to everything else not only in this game but pretty much every single thing on this planet lol. a good player can wreck lobbies with pre-buff pt7 jason. does that now mean that he wasnt a bad jason? no, just means if youre skilled at a game / character you tend to play em better.

no playstyle will help you against an as much as half decent jason as jenny myers. she just cant run, thats a fact. it wont take more than ~2 cabins distance and there she goes, "final girl" is the first to die like in 90% of the other sessions where the "final girl" is the first to die girl (if shes even selected by anyone in the first place)

good for you that you mastered her though. no sarcasm, id love to main her. but as it is theres far suprerior characters, sadly among them the bitchy mean girl and the spoiled rich kid.

and back to the topic yeah, if she appeared like this in my class shed be roasted to oblivion. its the 80s i guess, still hard to believe SHES the one thinking highly of herself when you look at how all the other counselors present themselves. her clothing is horrid, the patterns and colors are horrid and her stats just dont fit her well.

21 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

All the F13 characters are plain and boring in my opinion. I'm not even a Melissa fan, but she certainly spiced up that movie with her bitchiness. And not just the people who like mean girls, it gave other people something to be passionate about, I bet a lot of people enjoyed watching her getting axed in the face, lol. That's why they saved her for last. A lot of people were waiting for it! 
But Tina? We knew she ran no risks cause final girl. All she did was whine about cause she had visions and awesome super powers, boohoohoo. Megan was more entertaining to watch for a final girl. 

I mean, sure, it's a classic and I love it but...! Let's be real. It's not like the series offer a lot of fleshed out characters and complex storylines. 

Reason being is because when the characters finally did met there demise nobody would care whether they died or not. There are three main characters that had a backstory/fleshed out character in the series...Tommy Jarvis, Jason, and Pamela. Other then that nobody had much of a story. Of course you have fan favorites like Melissa, Fox, Shelly, Trish, Ginny, Chris (she also had somewhat of a backstory/character but was only in one movie) etc...but they are not vital to the series. I’m such a fan of Chris (you can obviously tell) because she left a mark on Jason for the rest of the series (axe mark to the head and mask) and showed that you didn’t have to big to take down somebody larger than you, which is the reason I like Jenny as much as I do.

Tina was just a whining bitch, worst final girl in my opinion...HIGHLY overrated.

The F13 movies in hindsight are very cheesy and not really scary, I still enjoy some of the characters however.

3 minutes ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

sure a good player can play jenny well, that applies to everything else not only in this game but pretty much every single thing on this planet lol. a good player can wreck lobbies with pre-buff pt7 jason. does that now mean that he wasnt a bad jason? no, just means if youre skilled at a game / character you tend to play em better.

no playstyle will help you against an as much as half decent jason as jenny myers. she just cant run, thats a fact. it wont take more than ~2 cabins distance and there she goes, "final girl" is the first to die like in 90% of the other sessions where the "final girl" is the first to die girl (if shes even selected by anyone in the first place)

good for you that you mastered her though. no sarcasm, id love to main her. but as it is theres far suprerior characters, sadly among them the bitchy mean girl and the spoiled rich kid.

and back to the topic yeah, if she appeared like this in my class shed be roasted to oblivion. its the 80s i guess, still hard to believe SHES the one thinking highly of herself when you look at how all the other counselors present themselves. her clothing is horrid, the patterns and colors are horrid and her stats just dont fit her well.

Somebody who hasn’t mastered the game and “mains” a specific counselor will obviously die quickly with an unfamiliar counselor. It doesn’t take much, I’ve killed Vanessa players before I even got sense because they thought they were a bad bitch and ran up to be and got grabbed. 

Running does not equal survival, period. Survival is based solely on the player and how they play. You can outclass Jason playing Debbie depending on skill level. The counselors that I personally play best are Tiffany, Jenny, Deborah, and Chad...Victoria is also up there. Somebody may play Lachappa, Kenny, or Shelly the best. You can’t say just because the majority of QP players die first with Jenny, that she is a bad counselor. It was either a mistake on the players part or they aren’t skilled. I’ve seen every counselor play horribly, they can all play horriby and they can all play magnificent.

4 hours ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

While it true that good players can find success with just about any counselor, why Jenny is GOOD is that she carries that traits that matter to a good player, but can't really be accessed by a novice or new player.  Her high luck only matters if you can effectively combat with Jason, likewise her consistent stamina regain and reduce tripping are appreciated if you understand proper spacing and stamina management.  Jenny takes about 3 mins to fall into deep fear, which is the usual time Jason ether gives up or prioritize an objective.  And then there is "No Fear".

I don't play Jenny to for-fill any particular playstyle, such as "bully", "fixer", or "runner".  She is not quick, however she makes up for it because she is the most CONSISTENT counselor in the game, and I then form my playstyle on her, not the other way.  Vanessa is fast, and that is nice, but when I'm buzzing around Jason, faking him out, fishing for a hit, she may suddenly stumble at the wrong moment <_<.   Jenny does not betray me, especially with "No Fear" and I get a nice steady regain of stamina to boot.  You say "no playstyle" will help against a half decent Jason?  I give hell to those "Basic Jasons" (how I refer to them), and against a Good or Outstanding Jason, I'm always a threat, as my buddies @Ahab and @shady whom I regard as great Jasons will hopefully back me up on that ;)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

While it true that good players can find success with just about any counselor, why Jenny is GOOD is that she carries that traits that matter to a good player, but can't really be accessed by a novice or new player.

its my problem here. shes supposed to be the final girl - thats her entire trope. yet 90% of the time you see her die. they had one job, make the final girl. thats one job itself, a good accessible character everybody can have good chances to survive with. it should be the athletic girl the bitchy mean girl the rich spoiled guy etc who should all require a certain playstyle to survive with. jenny shouldnt have to be mastered. shes the final girl. its ridiculous that the devs had this one simple job to stay true to all slasher movies and they fucked it up again :( 

as for how you play thats also what im talking about. i doubt the people you mentioned are outstanding jasons if theyre threatened by jenny. fighting is no problem cause i play a +shift jason and block well and usually leave high level jennys for later which is very helpful for when i got rage ready. hiding also no problem, as i said i leave high level jennys generally for later on when a lot of hiding spots and doors are gone. you tunnel her past 1 hiding spot she cant run anymore and is reduced to a slow jog. then you fake cocky movement to get her to swing, block / counter it and shes dead. this is the stuff that doesnt happen with a smart vanessa, who will not fight but just use her speed and stamina to outjog jason and keep him busy while others repair.

you still got good reasoning though, im between my and your opinion. part of me wants to think yes, you got a point she should be restricted to better players since theyd be final girls. but then again i just think about how jenny is made and how she generally performs and the fact shes NEVER ever been the final girl in any of the matches i played and then i wonder if that trait shouldnt be given over to a counselor who actually wins every now and then. i think in like 200 hours of playing i got like maybe 10 max final survivors playing jenny. and even then, only a few of them actually made it and didnt just die last. 

3 minutes ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

its my problem here. shes supposed to be the final girl - thats her entire trope. yet 90% of the time you see her die. they had one job, make the final girl. thats one job itself, a good accessible character everybody can have good chances to survive with. it should be the athletic girl the bitchy mean girl the rich spoiled guy etc who should all require a certain playstyle to survive with. jenny shouldnt have to be mastered. shes the final girl. its ridiculous that the devs had this one simple job to stay true to all slasher movies and they fucked it up again :( 

as for how you play thats also what im talking about. i doubt the people you mentioned are outstanding jasons if theyre threatened by jenny. fighting is no problem cause i play a +shift jason and block well and usually leave high level jennys for later which is very helpful for when i got rage ready. hiding also no problem, as i said i leave high level jennys generally for later on when a lot of hiding spots and doors are gone. you tunnel her past 1 hiding spot she cant run anymore and is reduced to a slow jog. then you fake cocky movement to get her to swing, block / counter it and shes dead. this is the stuff that doesnt happen with a smart vanessa, who will not fight but just use her speed and stamina to outjog jason and keep him busy while others repair.

you still got good reasoning though, im between my and your opinion. part of me wants to think yes, you got a point she should be restricted to better players since theyd be final girls. but then again i just think about how jenny is made and how she generally performs and the fact shes NEVER ever been the final girl in any of the matches i played and then i wonder if that trait shouldnt be given over to a counselor who actually wins every now and then. i think in like 200 hours of playing i got like maybe 10 max final survivors playing jenny. and even then, only a few of them actually made it and didnt just die last. 

Seeing how I regularly fight Jasons, seeing how I've seen just about everything Jason has thrown at me, my judgment on whom is a good Jason is warranted.  Kinda close minded of you to pass doubt their skills as Jason, especially Shady.  He's by far took the most attempt for me to J-Kill since he clears the Lobby so god damn fast.  It is not Jenny that is threatening them.... I'M THE THREAT!  I'm a threat regardless of using ether Vanessa or Jenny... my argument has been that Jenny provides ME with the resources to combat Jason than many of the other counselor choices, with Luck and Consistency being my most valued.  Often times on my failed Jason kills, I end up being the "Final Girl", and I have a pretty good ratio of surviving the night to not.

Final girl troupe or not, easy to use or hard to use, at the end of the day, it's a game.  I don't use Jenny because "She the Final Girl!" or anything like that.  Whether the Devs intended to balance the counselor or not, varied stat distribution leads to some being better than other and some easier to play.  To play Jenny effectively, you NEED to know how to combat, and I rank her about the same level as Chad from the marrets of her "No Fear" build.  I use Jenny because Combating Jason is my favourite aspect of the game, she a Female thus sweater ready, and because of her unique stat distributions which can mitigate how the fear mechanic tries to sabotage the player.

17 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

I'M THE THREAT!  I'm a threat regardless of using ether Vanessa or Jenny...

that sounds way more believable than what i understood to be fair. but i still dont fully believe it, simply cause theres a lack of evidence. all ive ever seen from jenny is her dying because her best stats are pretty useless even against any good jasons playstyle who will predict counselor movements and shift to the cabins they want to hide and regain stamina in.

my problem is she isnt good at repair or fighting in anyway. sure YOU are, and thats cool, but the character herself isnt. and thats completely against what a final girl should be imo. shes a hiding character at best and that is easily played against as i said, by predicting counselor movement and being one step ahead of them like any good jason is.

17 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

I use Jenny because Combating Jason is my favourite aspect of the game,

again, this is why i dont believe that the jasons you mentioned are as outstanding as you said. i dont mean to be closed minded really, but any good jason player will easily block and counter your swings and most good jasons will use your attempts to fight against you, dodging and then grabbing / swinging when you recover from your swing. i dont have any full proof of course and cant just say the jason players you mentioned sucked (which im not) but judging by how you say it youre saying its easy to fight them as jenny. thats where im thinking, when did i last see a good jason player get fought by anyone? even groups have no chance against a good jason that will just dodge the hits and look for openings to fight back.

combat stance is a thing for jason afterall.

but i think the discussion went off rails a lot. i just meant to say jenny as a character should be better and more of a final girl, and its ridiculous that the mean girl in general has a better survivability than her.

29 minutes ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

that sounds way more believable than what i understood to be fair. but i still dont fully believe it, simply cause theres a lack of evidence.

If you're on PC, and if they fix all the brokenness brought by the latest patch and I reinstall the game, why not join me for a few games ;).  I'll show you what a counselor can do against Jason's options and how well suited Jenny really is.

this is why i dont believe that the jasons you mentioned are as outstanding as you said. i dont mean to be closed minded really, but any good jason player will easily block and counter your swings and most good jasons will use your attempts to fight against you, dodging and then grabbing when you recover from your swing. i dont have any full proof of course and cant just say the jason players you mentioned sucked (which im not) but judging by how you say it youre saying its easy to fight them as jenny. thats where im thinking, when did i last see a good jason player get fought by anyone? even groups have no chance against a good jason that will just dodge the hits and look for openings to fight back.

combat stance is a thing for jason afterall.

Well Shady will Block -> grab you like a mofo, among other tactics he'll employ.  When I started with him, he really help elevate my play to yet another level.  I've never said that fighting Jason is easy, that's dictated by the the Jason player.   But Jenny is better off fighting Jason than anyone that is not Vanessa or Chad, and I argue she's better than Victoria due to the benefits of Max composer, as well as access to "No Fear".   Of course a Jason will bait you into a bad swing and punish.  You should NEVER swing before sizing up Jason, and using CS Fakeouts/turn faints to keep Jason on his toes when the real swing will be.  And even a blocked swing doesn't always mean you're grabbed.  Using a combination of Dodge canceling, baiting his attack, choosing angles in relation to Jason of where to swing, and wrenches have short recovery, can get you out of a blocked swing (not always, but that's the risk).  While Speed is nice, it's not everything.  Again, High luck, consistant stamina regain, keeping my HUB for percise Stamina Management, and avoiding annoying fear mechanics make Jenny a joy to use when Squaring up with the Big J.

but i think the discussion went off rails a lot. i just meant to say jenny as a character should be better and more of a final girl, and its ridiculous that the mean girl in general has a better survivability than her.

I agree, but I will White-Knight Jenny all day.  I'm now probably have @CPLhicks31 beat of being a Jenny Fanboy, lol.  Anyhow I'm done, but Hit me up if you're on PC.

@GeneiJin Hello..... I bet you are not liking this random counselor bug.... I had to play Chad the other day and felt like I needed a shower afterwards... LOL. Being called a good Jason by you is a high compliment!

@jahzaveamanaie  Jenny dies 90% of the time? LOL. Although this may be true for some that play her, it is not true for all. I refuse to say "git good" but... practice!! With GeneiJin playing her the ratio is more like 90% of the time, Jason will die. (maybe 80%.... depending on the Jason players skill level... I did not give him the nickname: The Jason Killer for no reason, he earned that!)… Jenny is FAR from useless. Are you seriously suggesting the devs give Jenny enough buffs so that ANYONE playing her will be the last one alive? LOL. Jenny needs no buffs... in the right hands, she is VERY often the final girl.
   I have another friend that always plays Jenny, but she plays her differently then GeneiJin does... her knowledge of the stealth system and how she uses it are often the reason she is the final girl... and she puts up one hell of a chase every time too.

Not an outstanding Jason? I am not the best and never claimed to be... I have seen some awesome Jason players out there, but even the best have good games and bad... I don't need a +shift Jason.... I don't need 5 or more traps... I don't always use all 3 traps when I play Part 4 or 7. I do not use more than 3 traps when I actually play Part 2! Practice with the weaknesses that gives you the most problems... this is the easiest way to master anything. Always playing a +shift Jason... you will not do well with a -shift Jason... not against good players. Against noobs in quick play.... there are VERY RARELY any survivors against me. But I have a lot of VERY skilled friends I play with... I get my 8/8 against them often enough, just not every time... that does not mean I suck, that means they are actually very good players. No one should have to explain what happens when good players play against good players. Sometimes in quick play, you will also meet a group of friends who will make the best Jason players look like noobs. EVERYONE has good games and bad games.... every match is different and situational... and braggarts are just full of shit.
   As to being threatened by Jenny? Not at all, I am not threatened by any counselor... It is the player using that counselor that is the threat... this should not need to be pointed out... to anybody. You have obviously not played with or against GeneiJin… LOL.
   200 hours playing still makes you a noob around here.

All counselors are viable to anyone who can understand how to use the counselor's strengths and weaknesses according to their stats and adjust it to what they want to do with good tactics and working knowledge of the in game mechanics and perks. Playing to any counselor's strength and weaknesses is important to success.
   GeneiJin makes perfect use of Jenny's high composure and luck... with an extremely effective no-fear perk build. He uses her strengths to help work around her weaknesses very effectively towards whatever playstyle he chooses to go with in any particular match. I have a harder time catching him when he plays Jenny than when he is playing Vanessa... even the no-fear build cannot overcome Vanessa's crippling weakness... stumbling because of high fear, it just takes her longer to start stumbling with that build. The right counselor in the right player's hands makes a huge difference. But I always consider GeneiJin a threat no matter which counselor he is playing... as Tommy, he will kite you for a long, long time.

Counselor speed is NOT an issue if you understand stamina management... fear management is a big help here too as high fear effects stamina regeneration speed. Jason CANNOT outrun the slowest counselors while they have stamina, it is that simple. Anything takes practice... with the number of strikes Jenny gets with good weapons and the stamina bonus you get from each strike on Jason... a chase can last a long time, considering that the player has some skill at landing hits on Jason. Jenny's fear resistance (with the perk build) keeps that stamina regeneration up high for the entire match.
   I can kite very skilled Jason players with ANY speed 3 counselor for much of the match on ANY map... just not in every game (and I rarely even take a swing at he big guy). As I keep pointing out (but should NEVER have to point out) we all have good games and bad games.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Ahab said:

@GeneiJin Hello..... I bet you are not liking this random counselor bug.... I had to play Chad the other day and felt like I needed a shower afterwards... LOL. Being called a good Jason by you is a high compliment!

Yea, that bug is annoying, but the worst new bugs are the spray not working AND defiantly the Interaction bug.  Since it was somehow triggered from combat stance and I use it like all the time, I didn't want to deal with it and uninstalled the game.  I'll be back once its fix...... hopefully its fixed :unsure:

14 hours ago, jahzaveamanaie said:

I'm sorry you don't know how to properly utilize her. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Ahab said:

With GeneiJin playing her the ratio is more like 90% of the time, Jason will die. (maybe 80%....)

Haha, I wish it was that high, more like 35%.. maybe.. during the previous patch in QP.  That is unless I'm with a very skilled buddy whom I joking referred him as a "Tommy main" lol.  Together, it can be as high as 70percent, this is factoring in those that are able to flee and hide in the waters :rolleyes:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

If you're on PC, and if they fix all the brokenness brought by the latest patch and I reinstall the game, why not join me for a few games ;).  I'll show you what a counselor can do against Jason's options and how well suited Jenny really is.

Well Shady will Block -> grab you like a mofo, among other tactics he'll employ.  When I started with him, he really help elevate my play to yet another level.  I've never said that fighting Jason is easy, that's dictated by the the Jason player.   But Jenny is better off fighting Jason than anyone that is not Vanessa or Chad, and I argue she's better than Victoria due to the benefits of Max composer, as well as access to "No Fear".   Of course a Jason will bait you into a bad swing and punish.  You should NEVER swing before sizing up Jason, and using CS Fakeouts/turn faints to keep Jason on his toes when the real swing will be.  And even a blocked swing doesn't always mean you're grabbed.  Using a combination of Dodge canceling, baiting his attack, choosing angles in relation to Jason of where to swing, and wrenches have short recovery, can get you out of a blocked swing (not always, but that's the risk).  While Speed is nice, it's not everything.  Again, High luck, consistant stamina regain, keeping my HUB for percise Stamina Management, and avoiding annoying fear mechanics make Jenny a joy to use when Squaring up with the Big J.

I agree, but I will White-Knight Jenny all day.  I'm now probably have @CPLhicks31 beat of being a Jenny Fanboy, lol.  Anyhow I'm done, but Hit me up if you're on PC.

actually i havent been able to block the quick turn hit much anymore its much slower to do CS/Block as jason then it used to be 

Just now, shady said:

actually i havent been able to block the quick turn hit much anymore its much slower to do CS/Block as jason then it used to be

yea........... this patch is the worst :angry:

1 minute ago, GeneiJin said:

yea........... this patch is the worst :angry:

yeah i used to be able to do that all the time, plus with jasons new grab and being unable to body block anymore grab is useless in groups even i have had to slash a few counselors down to get the group to disperse and i usually almost never slash. 

3 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Seeing how I regularly fight Jasons, seeing how I've seen just about everything Jason has thrown at me, my judgment on whom is a good Jason is warranted.  Kinda close minded of you to pass doubt their skills as Jason, especially Shady.  He's by far took the most attempt for me to J-Kill since he clears the Lobby so god damn fast.  It is not Jenny that is threatening them.... I'M THE THREAT!  I'm a threat regardless of using ether Vanessa or Jenny... my argument has been that Jenny provides ME with the resources to combat Jason than many of the other counselor choices, with Luck and Consistency being my most valued.  Often times on my failed Jason kills, I end up being the "Final Girl", and I have a pretty good ratio of surviving the night to not.

Final girl troupe or not, easy to use or hard to use, at the end of the day, it's a game.  I don't use Jenny because "She the Final Girl!" or anything like that.  Whether the Devs intended to balance the counselor or not, varied stat distribution leads to some being better than other and some easier to play.  To play Jenny effectively, you NEED to know how to combat, and I rank her about the same level as Chad from the marrets of her "No Fear" build.  I use Jenny because Combating Jason is my favourite aspect of the game, she a Female thus sweater ready, and because of her unique stat distributions which can mitigate how the fear mechanic tries to sabotage the player.

Ya see...there is a reason people don’t like Jenny. Simply because she is slow. Her 3 speed is what turns her off from people. I do value stamina more than speed and her five stamina paired with marathon and “No Fear” perks makes her speed a non-factor is you can keep up her stamina management. I don’t even play a “No Fear” build...I run marathon, sucker punch, and thick skinned (I sold my epic prepardness before I knew about the “No Fear” build, but I do still have an epic nerves of steel). She is super well rounded having her only three below average stats being speed, strength, and repair...I do not need Deborah to rely on as a crutch to repair, I can repair with any counselor if I need to and a 2 repair is super easy. Strength is a non factor if you are not trying to kill Jason and even if you are, you can still deal damage regardless. Her composure, luck, and secretly higher stealth is what makes her great. You don’t need the meta perks to survive.

Despite my name I do not play Jenny the most...I mainly play Tiffany, I do swap the two frequently however.

• Like 1