ChadFace

As of the most recent update, how would you rank the Jasons?

2 minutes ago, Loading said:

Savini

Part 8

Part 3

Part 5

Part 6

Part 9

Part 2

Part 7

Part 4

That order. When Part X comes out I'm guessing he will be behind Part 3.

X will be similar to 8 unless they change that. He'll have a normal water speed, decent shift and all his traps. I'd say he's better than 3 since he goes through does quicker.

1 hour ago, Treymaker said:

I assume you do have Savini ranked 2nd though correct? I don’t have a main at all, I alternate to the next Jason up on the selection screen after each round I get picked as him, I like to stay fresh on all of them.

Yes, I'd say Savini is #2.

I use Part 6 and Part 4 a lot. I pick Roy when I want to play pretty balanced. Some people use Part 3 for balanced play and that is perfectly fine too. I never use random Jason. I like to choose what I want to try. Occasionally, I'll do random counselor but I find it tough trying to remember the Perk load-outs I've chosen (getting too old for this shit). I really wish they'd show what perks you've chosen when you first spawn into the match (just like Jason gets a preview of his bonuses/negatives in the shack). A quick reminder would be nice.

• Like 1

Savini

Part 8

Part 9 (Highly underrated. For people who prefer a stealthier approach like me, he's top tier, and I have had some of my best games with him.)

Part 5

Part 6

Part 3

Part 2

Part 7

Part 4

If the stats I have been hearing for Uber are true, then he'll be top tier, probably right under Savini for me.

1 minute ago, The Monoxide Child said:

X will be similar to 8 unless they change that. He'll have a normal water speed, decent shift and all his traps. I'd say he's better than 3 since he goes through does quicker.

He will be one of the better Jasons for sure. Any Jason that does not have the big 3 weaknesses (- shift, - traps and - morph) is automatically qualified to be a solid picking. Most other stats are either nice amenities or irrelevant. But if you got one of the major 3 weaknesses it can hamper them without some serious compensation to make up for the lost.

• Like 3

Savini (don't own him but had the opportunity to play as him)

Part 8

Part 9

Part 3

Part 5

Part 2

Part 6

Part 7

Part 4

42 minutes ago, Big Daddy J said:

Part 9 (Highly underrated. For people who prefer a stealthier approach like me, he's top tier, and I have had some of my best games with him.)

Part 9's fewer traps means he can't afford to be stealthy.

5 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Part 9's fewer traps means he can't afford to be stealthy.

I mean, he certainly can, since he's one of my most played Jasons and that is how I play him. You just have to be smart and on top of things. I never said he was the EASIEST to play. But if you are good with him, you can dominate.

Running Jason’s:

1. J4

2. J5

3. J3

4. J2.

Walking Jason’s:

1. Savini Jason

2. J6

3. J7

4. J9

5. J8.

Also please keep in mind that these are my personal Jason list from best, to worst. 

• Haha 1

Part 4 is getting no love on this thread! I like part 4 the most because he can run and tire the counselors out and has awesome destruction. At least that's how I play him.