Lunarbella

People who need to be banned a list just for you who have existed since the beginning of the game apparently

Team killers who have Jason let them run over other people who have apparently payed for the beta version even though I did too so they think its okay.

see teaming is one thing idc but when he says he has been trolling since the beginning of the game and allowing his friends to kill others so might want to get rid of those 3 doing your job for you so all you have to do is click on their steam cause there are literally people known for trolling all among the community and click bann from I.P. so they cant just have access from another steam account thank you.

All three of them should be immediately banned for their actions in your game and there is the evidence right in front of you for their banns thank you have a wonderful day and lets working on making this community less toxic.

• Like 3

Find the fuse and il call the fuzz.

• Haha 3

We do not allow public shaming on the forum. The names have been removed. Should you find a user in violation on the TOS please e-mail f13game@fearthegun.com and include proof and provide user I'd as well as all information possible.