BrownspaceFiilms

Mythos - A Friday the 13th Fan Film

Thanks everyone for all the fantastic support, and talking about us. I really appreciate all your feedback and kind words. As a thank you, we did a fun parody, you'll want to give it a peek! :)

• Haha 2

We have some very exciting news to share with you. We have been a little quiet lately because of some groundbreaking, behind the scenes developments that we have secured. We wanted to share this exciting news with none other than our loyal backers such as yourself. First!

We have listened to all the feedback and are overwhelmed with the positive response to what we have shown so far. The fan input we received the most on the Mythos project has been to make this a feature length film. Well, we are excited to say we listened and we are delivering. Our film will become a feature length presentation in the form of a three part series. We have been in negotiations with an award winning writer who is expanding the story as we speak. Producing a feature length film is very different from a short film. The format, dialog, the pacing is all created very differently. So with that in mind we want to announce that Mythos is going through major reshoots and will now become…

"Friday the 13th- Vengeance"

Another reason for the story expansion is the inclusion of a well-known Friday the 13th actor which you saw us tease out on July 13th. Actor C.J. Graham, who played Jason Voorhees in Friday the 13th Part 6 has joined us. He has signed on to play the highly anticipated role of Elias Voorhees, Jason's father. In addition, these changes have caught the eye of other major actors and professional filmmakers who are very supportive and in contract negotiations with us at the moment. We will release more exciting information once the details are worked out and become official.

The new title and expanded story also comes with a new, unique design for our Jason Voorhees. We are beyond excited to show the world our new Jason when the time comes. We feel this look will be iconic for fans and future films to come. This dark, unique yet familiar design is only matched by his relentless brutality and delivers on the film's title, Vengeance.

Filming picks up again this August and will continue through March 2019 with a release shortly after. With these changes we will also be launching a new Vengeance themed crowd funding campaign.

VengeancePic.jpg

• Like 1

@BrownspaceFiilms Nice man! Thanks for the update. I'm really looking forward to this. Sounded like it was going to be awesome before, but man this update has me even more excited!

• Thanks 1

I see the original crowd funding is closed.  I wanted to join this so please release information for the new crowd funding when it is available. I did Never Hike Alone and am waiting for my Blu Ray Set to arrive but this film looks to good to pass up !

• Thanks 1

On 9/3/2018 at 7:20 AM, Redcat345 said:

Will a new backer campaign be opened? 

This project has gone quiet...

I'd definitely back this financially if they did a go-fund option ... love to see more 'classic' style Friday films being made.