BrownspaceFiilms

Mythos - A Friday the 13th Fan Film

1 hour ago, RadikalGamer said:

Hell, with everything I have seen on this, I would rather see this than another franchise reboot.  Nice.

A very kind thing to say, thank you Radikal, we're working hard for you guys here. Got some crazy awesome things coming up as well. A trailer dedicated to no one but Jason. :)

5 minutes ago, BrownspaceFiilms said:

A very kind thing to say, thank you Radikal, we're working hard for you guys here. Got some crazy awesome things coming up as well. A trailer dedicated to no one but Jason. :)

Sounds good!

So been working hard on a Jason trailer, and we've also updated the perks a bit. Come give us another peek, there's no quit in us! We've worked out a deal with two of the ladies in the film, whom are also adult film stars, that we're going to get their head and torso's created and you fine people can expect that perk to be included soon enough so you can own them. They will be props actually used in the film and the ladies would be happy to sign them on a non-visual area if you would like.

We've also heard the feedback and the cast and crew are ready, we're going feature on this one, and we're after some of the original actors, so there's something to look forward to. We just need your guys help, we've pretty much almost exhausted every penny we have into getting this thing made, need your help now, click the link below and pitch in, every bit helps!

Mythos - A Friday the 13th Fan Film - Indiegogo Link

11 hours ago, BrownspaceFiilms said:

we're after some of the original actors

Any chance you can share specifics? Totally understandable if you won't, but I figured it was worth asking.

Sweet kill btw, I forgot to mention that after I saw it the other day. Can't wait to see the rest!

• Thanks 1

If I can get things worked out I will throw something to y'all. Part 6 is one of my favorite, and CJ is my favorite actor. Love Kane but I just like CJ better personally. This looks fantastic and can't wait. Will spread the word and hopefully will be on my feet before the campaign ends. Thanks for the contribution to this franchise.

• Thanks 1

Hey @Truth forgive the delay in responding, had some personal issues come up that required my full attention, as for sharing specifics, I can't. I mean you're the guy who won't watch the trailer, why would I give that away? Lol... Glad you like the kill!

@jameson87 thank you, anything helps at this point. Part 6 is my favorite as well, and our film picks up about 30 years after, staying in the Part 6 storyline. Tommy and Megan are married now with a daughter. The film will explain why Jason still looks like Part 6 Jason, don't want to give anything away. :)

• Haha 2

Looks pretty badass?. Whats the expected run time? Just a short film or something similar to never hike alone? IMDB is showing it as 28mins.

2 hours ago, sfosterjr said:

looks awesome!! cant wait

Thank you so very much sfosterjr, with fans backing us, we'll be able to get it out there.

9 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Looks pretty badass?. Whats the expected run time? Just a short film or something similar to never hike alone? IMDB is showing it as 28mins.

Badass we actually got a lot of feedback from fans wanting closer to a feature length, so that's what we're looking to do now. Obviously going a feature is a big challenge, one we're going to need a lot of fan backing on. We're doing our own thing, Never Hike Alone is Vincente's unique vision, we have our own vision. :)

@BrownspaceFiilms I was going to back either way, but really excited to hear you are shooting for feature length. I, like many others on here, am a huge F13 fan, so the more the merrier! Can't wait to see you share this vision with us all. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BrownspaceFiilms said:

I mean you're the guy who won't watch the trailer, why would I give that away?

lmfao touche

Glad to see things have picked up a bit!

On 7/2/2018 at 3:59 AM, BrownspaceFiilms said:

Tommy and Megan are married now with a daughter. The film will explain why Jason still looks like Part 6 Jason, don't want to give anything away. :)

YES! This makes me happy to see continuity! Please tell me Thom Matthews might make an appearance! I can't wait to see this!

• Thanks 1

@BrownspaceFiilms

I actually watched this one. Looks fucking awesome!

• Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:09 AM, BrownspaceFiilms said:

Hey guys, pretty excited to share this with you, here is our new, more brutal and more bloody trailer!

Enjoy!

Okay , now I want to watch that fan film.

• Thanks 1

Wow. Looks really good. Awesome job! Am I the only one that notices the very attractive women too? Good casting! lol

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Wow. Looks really good. Awesome job! Am I the only one that notices the very attractive women too? Good casting! lol

Read below:

On 6/28/2018 at 9:21 PM, BrownspaceFiilms said:

two of the ladies in the film, whom are also adult film stars

20 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Okay , now I want to watch that fan film.

So go back it!!!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

Read below:

So go back it!!!

lol, well that explains it. When do we get to see those videos? lol jk jk

• Thanks 1

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

lol, well that explains it. When do we get to see those videos? lol jk jk

I'm sure a simple google search is all it takes. The question is: What name do they go by for THAT industry lol

True. I backed a tier that gets some kind of prop used by one of the models. Will be interesting to see who. Pretty excited about this film. Cant believe it hasn't gotten more looks for backers. Been trying to spread the word.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Truth said:

I'm sure a simple google search is all it takes. The question is: What name do they go by for THAT industry lol

Diana Prince and Veronica Ricci.

Diana was a backer in the game and her picture is in the cabin and cabin computer.