BrownspaceFiilms

Mythos - A Friday the 13th Fan Film

At the suggestion of a few people I decided to join here and share our trailer for the fan film we're making. Always love feedback and always love meeting new fans and old.

Firstly here's the trailer:

Thirdly a behind the scenes interview

Fourthly a sneak peek at a kill made just for fans to see our work:

Fifthly and this one is just for fun:

Finally our campaign:
Mythos - A Friday the 13th Fan Film Indiegog

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BrownspaceFiilms said:

Thank you French! We more than appreciate that!

No problem! In fact, I'll try to share this with my friends. 😛

• Thanks 1

Thank you Slasher, though you may change your mind about the necessity once the film is released. I assure you it is very much an important part of the story. Thanks for your suggestion though.

@BrownspaceFiilms Didn't even have to watch the trailer. WS films helped you, so I have full faith in the quality of your movie. I also remember @damnenchiladas mentioning he was helping with another fan film.

Backing it right now. (#14)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Truth said:

@BrownspaceFiilms Didn't even have to watch the trailer. WS films helped you, so I have full faith in the quality of your movie. I also remember @damnenchiladas mentioning he was helping with another fan film.

Backing it right now. (#14)

Yup this is the one! These guys were gracious enough to reach out and invite me to their set. Had a blast working on a few projects with them now. Thanks for giving them your support! 

• Thanks 2

Daaaaayum, this looks good!!

Blows my mind how awesome the fan made stuff is looking these days ... makes you wonder why a Hollywood film studio doesn't pull their lazy finger out to find a proper new Friday film ... its not like it would cost much. Or better still, fund one of the fan made projects. The talent and passion is there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, damnenchiladas said:

Yup this is the one! These guys were gracious enough to reach out and invite me to their set. Had a blast working on a few projects with them now. Thanks for giving them your support! 

Looks like the timing should work out pretty well. You guys will probably be shipping as they're wrapping up filming. I don't even want to watch the trailer yet, I want to be surprised. I literally only got to the part that said Womp Stomp was involved and stopped the video. Went straight to the IGG and backed it.

• Thanks 1

Hey guys thanks for the all the kind words and Truth thank you so much for the backing. I thought I'd share a few more things to get you guys excited. If any of you have ever played with "Buggzy" as a character, just know that we've actually got Brandon 'Buggzy' Wilson in the movie. Let me just say, he's great and was a true joy to have on set. Also, last night, the Friday the 13th Franchise website just listed our project which you can read about here.

Also, we have another shoot coming up for an upcoming trailer that we want to shoot if we can hit our 5k short goal. It will show off the brutal kills we're going to have in the film, a trailer completely dedicated to showing our Jason in action so you guys know what to expect. Finally let me just shout out to @damnenchiladas for his 'killer' support of the film, and his masterful knowledge of the series. A very energetic person on set, deeply passionate about Friday the 13th, and a damned good friend on top of it , Mythos is lucky to have had the talented beyond words 'Vincente DiSanti' as a part of our film.

2 minutes ago, BrownspaceFiilms said:

If any of you have ever played with "Buggzy" as a character, just know that we've actually got Brandon 'Buggzy' Wilson in the movie.

I just noticed that earlier when I checked your progress lol

That's awesome that you're on the official site! Congratulations!

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, BrownspaceFiilms said:

Thank you so much Truth, you're quite awesome must say! :)

I just saw your update on igg. Will we be able to change our order if you are able to make the physical copies, or will I have to just back it again?

Truth, we're going to have a special offer for people who already backed on that, we're still working out the details, but just know we'll take care of you. :)

• Thanks 1

Looks good. Keep us posted.

• Thanks 1

Thank you Alkavian, I appreciate you saying so, and Mr Jason Todd Voorhees, we greatly appreciate that, thank you, we're actually going to shoot a little prequel to our Mythos story just for the fans to serve as both a mini build up and a teaser to Mythos We're shooting with a guy named "Mick Strawn" He was the production designer for Blade, and Nightmare on Elm Street 3 and 4, so he's heavily talented and promises to make our production look amazing for this little prequel. Oh and some brutal kills in this that are both story relevant and visually mind-blowing, thinks to our prosthetic team in Seattle that's coming out to help. We're doing everything we can right now to get some momentum going. So anything the fans have feedback on, we'd love to hear it, we won't be offended and take all suggestions to heart!

• Like 1

It looks great, maybe it will do just as good as never hike alone or better. I hope you have great reviews

• Thanks 1

Thank you FlameRider, that's very nice of you to say. We hope we can achieve a film the fans love as much as Never Hike Alone!  That's always our goal to strive to meet a high degree of excellence in filmmaking. Though I can see why fans are a bit distracted, well with the Halloween trailer ready to drop. We're working with a Blu Ray company as I speak about perhaps getting a blu-ray perk. I know that's what a lot of people want. Also we added a brand new poster and some cool incentives Here is a link to an update that we put out!

On 6/6/2018 at 9:21 PM, BrownspaceFiilms said:

Thank you FlameRider, that's very nice of you to say. We hope we can achieve a film the fans love as much as Never Hike Alone!  That's always our goal to strive to meet a high degree of excellence in filmmaking. Though I can see why fans are a bit distracted, well with the Halloween trailer ready to drop. We're working with a Blu Ray company as I speak about perhaps getting a blu-ray perk. I know that's what a lot of people want. Also we added a brand new poster and some cool incentives Here is a link to an update that we put out!

will this fan film also be released on youtube like never hike alone?

• Like 1