Sign in to follow this  
TreeP

What's up with "Random" matches map selections?

Every game I have played where the map was set to random today has been Crystal Lake.. Anyone else having this problem?

12 minutes ago, TreeP said:

Every game I have played where the map was set to random today has been Crystal Lake.. Anyone else having this problem?

I find "random" has flavors of the day. One day you'e going between  Jarvis and Pinehurst, the next between Crytal Lake and Packanack. 

1 minute ago, MRWood204 said:

I find "random" has flavors of the day. One day you'e going between  Jarvis and Pinehurst, the next between Crytal Lake and Packanack. 

It's never been this biased before. I wasn't exaggerating. Every match = CL

2 hours ago, TreeP said:

I have a suspicion the RNG gets stuck sometimes, and needs to be reset. It happens sometimeswith random counselors, too.

Yeah it's pretty annoying. For 2 days in a row, it was set to random, and it kept going to Pinehurst. I'm not a fan of going to the same map twice regardless, but that was even worse for me because Pinehurst is my least favorite map.

What bothers me more is the character selection..

Twice I have spawned as a counselor I hadn't picked, once even as another Jason..Anyone else experienced this? 

8 minutes ago, final_gal said:

What bothers me more is the character selection..

Twice I have spawned as a counselor I hadn't picked, once even as another Jason..Anyone else experienced this? 

Recognized glitch, I think it's getting patched this next week?

14 hours ago, TreeP said:

It's never been this biased before. I wasn't exaggerating. Every match = CL

I know what you mean- I have been in lobbies that would run Pinehurst or Jarvis back to back when set on random, then switch to the other and do a back to back.  A few times I was wondering if the host was switching at the last second, but after careful observation I learned he/she was not.  

How does simple shit like this get broken??  Random worked perfectly before!