Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TreeP

What's up with "Random" matches map selections?

Recommended Posts

Every game I have played where the map was set to random today has been Crystal Lake.. Anyone else having this problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TreeP said:

Every game I have played where the map was set to random today has been Crystal Lake.. Anyone else having this problem?

I find "random" has flavors of the day. One day you'e going between  Jarvis and Pinehurst, the next between Crytal Lake and Packanack. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MRWood204 said:

I find "random" has flavors of the day. One day you'e going between  Jarvis and Pinehurst, the next between Crytal Lake and Packanack. 

It's never been this biased before. I wasn't exaggerating. Every match = CL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TreeP said:

Every game I have played where the map was set to random today has been Crystal Lake.. Anyone else having this problem?

I have a suspicion the RNG gets stuck sometimes, and needs to be reset. It happens sometimeswith random counselors, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it's pretty annoying. For 2 days in a row, it was set to random, and it kept going to Pinehurst. I'm not a fan of going to the same map twice regardless, but that was even worse for me because Pinehurst is my least favorite map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What bothers me more is the character selection..

Twice I have spawned as a counselor I hadn't picked, once even as another Jason..Anyone else experienced this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, final_gal said:

What bothers me more is the character selection..

Twice I have spawned as a counselor I hadn't picked, once even as another Jason..Anyone else experienced this? 

Recognized glitch, I think it's getting patched this next week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TreeP said:

It's never been this biased before. I wasn't exaggerating. Every match = CL

I know what you mean- I have been in lobbies that would run Pinehurst or Jarvis back to back when set on random, then switch to the other and do a back to back.  A few times I was wondering if the host was switching at the last second, but after careful observation I learned he/she was not.  

How does simple shit like this get broken??  Random worked perfectly before!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...