ShiftySamurai

Upcoming Patch - 6/1/18

12 hours ago, Truth said:

Me too. I was just getting used to it when they removed it. Now I'm essentially starting all over again lol

I also feel like I should mention that a bad ping usually means you're going to crash, no matter how good you are with the car.

I thought I had become accustomed to the new car controls until yesterday.  I guess the ping was the problem.  It wasn't that great and it caused the worst driving experience I have ever had in this game.  I swear I must have crashed into something every five feet or so. lol.  At least now I know that if your ping is off..... don't even attempt to drive the car at all. 

5 hours ago, Matt23leo said:

At least now I know that if your ping is off..... don't even attempt to drive the car at all. 

What do you mean by “ping?” Sorry if this is a dumb question, I’m not the most technical person ever, lol.

2 hours ago, Hugh D Paul said:

What do you mean by “ping?” Sorry if this is a dumb question, I’m not the most technical person ever, lol.

Your ping is your latency (lag). It's that number that fluctuates next to your gt in the lobby. Anything over 150ms is noticeable, especially when driving the car.

Can we expect this patch to drop today since it is the middle of the week?

• Like 1

On 6/4/2018 at 2:10 PM, Cokeyskunk said:

But no word on Buggzy's orange urine . . . ?

You mean radioactive urine...

15 hours ago, BigJay said:

Can we expect this patch to drop today since it is the middle of the week?

Asked the same question on Reddit last night, and now Thursday is fast approaching, got down-voted of course. I forgot everyone on there is 10.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Not that one or two days makes a difference but would like an update on this as "early to middle" of the week has come and gone.

Y'all really seemed to be working to be more transparent/communicate with us better, hope that wasn't just a fluke @wes @ShiftySamurai:unsure:

13 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

Not that one or two days makes a difference but would like an update on this as "early to middle" of the week has come and gone.

Y'all really seemed to be working to be more transparent/communicate with us better, hope that wasn't just a fluke @wes @ShiftySamurai:unsure:

Shifty said it would be a day or two on Twitter.

2 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Shifty said it would be a day or two on Twitter.

And he also said us Xbox players won't be getting it until next week.?

40 minutes ago, zmccain said:

And he also said us Xbox players won't be getting it until next week.?

1CE9.gif

Such is life on the Xbox version of the game.

200.gif

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2018 at 4:42 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

IT'S THE ELECTROLYTES. 

Shame it's not green or I'd be blaming that drink off the movie Role Models, the one that turned their piss green lol.

tumblr_n1z8qdO0ZG1t5aigko1_540.jpg

"Hey Wheeler, she's tastin' your beast!"

I'm wondering why @ShiftySamurai removed his post in which he told us that PS4 and PC can expect the patch today or tomorrow and Xbox next week. ?

50 minutes ago, HowAreYa said:

I'm wondering why @ShiftySamurai removed his post in which he told us that PS4 and PC can expect the patch today or tomorrow and Xbox next week. ?

Probably because it's not gonna drop on PC or PS4 today or tomorrow. 

Awesome! Glad to see bugs are being prioritized so we can get the game smooth and stable before ya'll add in more content. 

Answer glossed over for more important information... like Tiffany’s “second belly button” 

priorities people... priorities!

On 6/1/2018 at 7:59 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

Savini Skin Pixelation – Savini Jason’s textures should look much better now.

Do these "much better textures" also fix the broken shirt texture that keeps flickering back and forth between the wet and dry variants?

I don't think the patch is coming out at all this week for any platform since they said early/middle of this week but it is Thursday and it is already almost 5:00 PM central time. I can't say I'm surprised that the developers missed yet another deadline.