I don't think the patch is coming out at all this week for any platform since they said early/middle of this week but it is Thursday and it is already almost 5:00 PM central time. I can't say I'm surprised that the developers missed yet another deadline. 

12 minutes ago, BigJay said:

I don't think the patch is coming out at all this week for any platform since they said early/middle of this week but it is Thursday and it is already almost 5:00 PM central time. I can't say I'm surprised that the developers missed yet another deadline. 

Yeah, I think this is the reason why they never give a firm release date for anything. 

12 minutes ago, BigJay said:

To be fair, as long as they are playtesting the shit out if it this time, the wait is warranted.

1 hour ago, GeneiJin said:

To be fair, as long as they are playtesting the shit out if it this time, the wait is warranted.

Yeah, that ain't happening.

• Like 4

On 6/1/2018 at 4:59 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

We’re looking at early-to-mid next week

Ah ha! Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me 37 more times......oh boy.

• Haha 1

I think texture problems are not urgent. Today people are failing to play the game because there are programming bugs. Like the countless we list. Among the most urgent are: Spray that does not heal, Counselor who gets stuck next to the car, Animation Delay after Jason's grab, Animation Delay after Jason takes the pocket knife from his neck ... 😟

I’m hoping this patch releases Jason X too. Even without the new map. He’s already there. I also hope he’s not at some ridiculous unlock level. The last Jason is at 44. So Jason X should be around 55-60. 

5 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

I’m hoping this patch releases Jason X too. Even without the new map. He’s already there. I also hope he’s not at some ridiculous unlock level. The last Jason is at 44. So Jason X should be around 55-60. 

I don't think they'll release Jason X in this patch. It's probably bug fixes only. Jason X might even be an upcoming DLC that isn't free, but that's just speculation.

1 hour ago, williamcarlosx said:

I think texture problems are not urgent. Today people are failing to play the game because there are programming bugs. Like the countless we list. Among the most urgent are: Spray that does not heal, Counselor who gets stuck next to the car, Animation Delay after Jason's grab, Animation Delay after Jason takes the pocket knife from his neck ... 😟

Umm they're aware of all those things and they're on the list to fix. Y'all act as if me pointing out her belly button for them to fix in a future patch is somehow going to take priority over those things.

2 hours ago, HowAreYa said:

I don't think they'll release Jason X in this patch. It's probably bug fixes only. Jason X might even be an upcoming DLC that isn't free, but that's just speculation.

They did make a post about Dedicated Servers on consoles, and how they expect it to be completed in October. I hope that Jason X comes before then, but if not, I'm sure he may be coming with that Dedicated Server update for consoles, though it may be different for PC players, since it wouldn't be fair for them to wait on something that they already have.

3 hours ago, BFizzle said:

Umm they're aware of all those things and they're on the list to fix. Y'all act as if me pointing out her belly button for them to fix in a future patch is somehow going to take priority over those things.

No. Actually, I guess interesting that the developers were very worried about textures bugs when in practice there are many more important bugs and errors. I do not believe that your report will blur the attention of the important subject.

Today is an update for Steam. Let's see if things are really being resolved.

4 hours ago, ShinOmegaWeapon said:

I think update be today because why give us double xp for Monday to Friday. Make no sense if you think about it. 

Because people bitched about weapon swapping being such a high level. That was my assumption.

Anyway, the update is out on pc now.

1 hour ago, Buddy489 said:

They did make a post about Dedicated Servers on consoles, and how they expect it to be completed in October.

That post was from last year... Then they suddenly needed to update the engine before they could finish dedicated servers...

26 minutes ago, williamcarlosx said:

I guess interesting that the developers were very worried about textures bugs when in practice there are many more important bugs and errors.

Some things are easier to find/fix than others. A small texture adjustment is probably nothing compared to the rubberband bug. If you can get it done in 10 minutes, then why not push it into the patch?

So no response from the devs yet about it being delayed or not? Typical.. 

22 minutes ago, Brogan322 said:

Nice! I didn't have to check social media to find out first! 

That always pissed me off...

I wasn't surprised either. Consoles are harder to update than pc.

what in the hell is going on with you devs ? The game is now more buggy than before XD

you are stable since release date last year ! XD

unplayable version !

After the patch... we get nothing changed on PS4 imagine that... oh wait we did get a change now you get stuck after repairing the propeller on pinehurst...

19 minutes ago, skallapat said:

After the patch... we get nothing changed on PS4 imagine that... oh wait we did get a change now you get stuck after repairing the propeller on pinehurst...

And Jarvis.

When are we ever going to be able to play this game as it was intended to be played? I doubt that the developers intended for their game to be so broken, but at this point I’m not sure what other explanation makes sense. They released a broken game from the beginning, and with each and every patch they’ve just added in more and more bugs to the game. When are they going to stop? I know they’re a small team, and I also know that they’re trying to do their best, but this constant ruining and changing of the game is going to eventually kill it. @ShiftySamurai You need to fix your game. Please do something. Take the game off, re-work on it, and re-release it fully functional. Something needs to change.

What happened to the SA server? it is impossible to find a game with ping 60 ms .... Each update is made a new BUG!  are working amateur in the game. My God, Gun Media!