Please fix the interaction locks in counselors after using combat stance, and also change Victoria Sterling clothes!! 

2 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

But no word on Buggzy's orange urine . . . ?

First you take away Roy´s love for Doritos and now Buggzy´s love for Dorito Juice. Man you guys must really hate Doritos.

12 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

First you take away Roy´s love for Doritos and now Buggzy´s love for Dorito Juice. Man you guys must really hate Doritos.

Shifty loves salt though, see above, above.

..................Erm........I just googled Electrolytes........And seemingly we aren´t consuming enough salt and electrolytes..................I don´t even know what electrolytes are...................erm.......I am very confused right now.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

..............hmmmm......I am still confused.

Salt is a common Electrolyte, but not necessarily a good one for your heart.

On 6/2/2018 at 2:05 AM, dannyhk87 said:

so you still ignore the morph bug where the cursor wont show on the map on xbox one even though i clearly sent in a video to you guys showing it and people comment on your last patch notes having  the same issue. and no mention about it? shake my head honestly. priority issues from keeping us playing. the morph bug is a priority ISSUE! you cant play as jason on xbox one because of it

never happen but he do not make the game unplayable you just don't where you, the cursor is in the middle so follow using your memory.

I can't select these emots: Cry, Wave, Apologize, Flirt, Getting Silly.
Also sound not always works when Jason's pulling a knife out of the wall.

I played a lot of hours in this last update. I would even rectify some of the things I said in my last post.

Some things I realized:

* Jason's grab is horrible. There is an animation delay if the target misses. That allows the counselor to give you a stum.
* The spray is not working right. You must use the item multiple times until it works. It makes life much easier for Jason. Especially if it's one with many knives.
* Driving the car is a horrible experience. It is difficult to perform the existing curves on the map.
* There is a problem if Jason stops the car. The counselor may get stuck by the car (even if you run away from Jason). That makes it very easy for Jason to kill you.
* There is still that problem with Jason's animation delay. When he removes the pocketknife, it is possible to stum Jason by knowing the right time. And Jason can not do anything about it.
* There is a problem selecting weapons for Jason. Depending on the weapon. An extremely deformed Jason may appear. It can even change Jason's chosen type.
* Sometimes even selecting the desired character, the game in practice puts you a different character. This can happen to Jason too.
* Depending on Jason chosen and the weapon chosen. Jason's kill animations are shaking.
* There is still no punishment for players leaving the match. It's very common for some to leave because they are not Jason. As well as it is common for the counselors to leave the game to see that they will be caught by Jason. It is important to have punishment for this. Because it is becoming a very common practice and is ruining the game experience.

Developers, if possible, return to the previous version of Friday. The game was not perfect, but it was better to play than the current update.

Sorry I skipped to the end.  Was this patch released on 6/1 or no release date?

10 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

Sorry I skipped to the end.  Was this patch released on 6/1 or no release date?

Release date pending- posted june 1st

You can still hit Jason through a damaged door.

The new grab cost Jason more time to catch up to councilors , also its very easy to walk around him in a small circle dodging his grab

At times Jason grab is not effective when his hand is right on the councilors 

Some kind of bug where you escape Jason's grab , you see and think your character is running away but you get grabed again in the same area , happened 2x 

Can u look into these issues 

Are you guys fixing the bug on PlayStation 4 physical copy where none of the Bloody Jason’s are selectable? I’ve had every single Medium Bloody Jason since launch as I was a backer on KS, and now they are no longer useable or even in my game. F13 twitter said they are aware of the problem but I don’t see it in your list here

17 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Salt is a common Electrolyte, but not necessarily a good one for your heart.

Salt (which is any one of several chemical compounds, not just table salt) is an essential nutrient.  Your body needs it; however, in excess, it is harmful or even fatal.

Even water, in excess, can be harmful or fatal.  Your body is an extremely powerful, well-designed, yet very delicate machine. 

All things in moderation.

20 hours ago, williamcarlosx said:

Some things I realized:

* Jason's grab is horrible. There is an animation delay if the target misses. That allows the counselor to give you a stum.
* The spray is not working right. You must use the item multiple times until it works. It makes life much easier for Jason. Especially if it's one with many knives.
* Driving the car is a horrible experience. It is difficult to perform the existing curves on the map.
Developers, if possible, return to the previous version of Friday. The game was not perfect, but it was better to play than the current update.

This sums up every issue I have had with this version of the game. Please revert Jason’s grab back to its original form. I’m asking you this with pure intentions, only wanting what is best for the game. The med sprays need to be fixed. I have been killed many times due to this glitch. And last, and most important, please fix the car. The car was how I escaped. It was how, as a max-leveled player, I managed to save the other counselors and bring them with me. No, I didn’t escape every time. And no, I didn’t always get the chance to even start the car. But at the very least I wasn’t crashing into tree stumps and fence posts because of the “improved” vehicle mechanics. Please fix these three issues. And though I understand that you probably won’t answer me, just know that the only reason people like me are on these forums is to help and support the game. Please fix.

59 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

But at the very least I wasn’t crashing into tree stumps and fence posts because of the “improved” vehicle mechanics.

Try drifting the turns. 

Loaded my Adam with all the Epic car speed perks, it is proving very difficult to learn to drift in a rocket car, lol. 

40 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Loaded my Adam with all the Epic car speed perks, it is proving very difficult to learn to drift in a rocket car, lol. 

I was thinking about trying that out, but I already sold my epics... Never used them so I wanted the space. Kind of regretting that now...

Just now, Truth said:

I was thinking about trying that out, but I already sold my epics... Never used them so I wanted the space. Kind of regretting that now...

I'd never used them before but it is proving a lot of fun, I have to keep having to apologizing to the people I betray though, I hit a Fox last match she was the only kill that happened, poor Jason got beaten by sloppy driving. Then I got the car stuck floating between two rocks with nothing under the front touching it, couldn't back up or go forward. Might check the video later and see if it's worth reporting as a bug, but mostly it was just funny.

14 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I'd never used them before but it is proving a lot of fun, I have to keep having to apologizing to the people I betray though, I hit a Fox last match she was the only kill that happened, poor Jason got beaten by sloppy driving. Then I got the car stuck floating between two rocks with nothing under the front touching it, couldn't back up or go forward. Might check the video later and see if it's worth reporting as a bug, but mostly it was just funny.

I got stuck on Packanack small trying to get past the other car. Kenny got out and was stuck between the car and a rock. Since Jason refused to leave the car he was stuck there for the rest of the match...

Also got the back end stuck on a sign once. I have no idea how that one happened...

3 hours ago, Truth said:

Try drifting the turns. 

I will thanks. I just need to practice it a bit more.

Just now, Hugh D Paul said:

I will thanks. I just need to practice it a bit more.

Me too. I was just getting used to it when they removed it. Now I'm essentially starting all over again lol

I also feel like I should mention that a bad ping usually means you're going to crash, no matter how good you are with the car.

• Haha 1