9 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Yeah we need progressively shorter stuns. Say after a couple back-to-back Jason gets super short stuns, and later gets invulnerable to stuns until he stops getting attacked for more than 10 seconds(then it resets to normal), but he can still take damage and get killed.

I don't know about that.  Trust me, if I know Jason's can't be stunned, but can still take damage, I'd devise a method to exploit that to make demasking easier.  May make the axe a more reliable weapon for the task for example.

the new systen how Jason is selected in Quick Play matches of Friday is not working!
last player to join in room is selected a lot

I had a lobby where someone got Jason three times in a row? They couldn't have left and rejoined to up their chances of getting Jason again because they were the host. It was in quickplay, so that threw me off even more.

Last night and the night before I couldn't get the health spray to work. kept spraying and nothing happened. I was able to keep spraying the same can and no effect from it. ?

Happy to see some fixes coming.

2 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

I don't know about that.  Trust me, if I know Jason's can't be stunned, but can still take damage, I'd devise a method to exploit that to make demasking easier.  May make the axe a more reliable weapon for the task for example.

Could just make it so once the stun diminishes so much damage starts falling off for a set amount of time. I mean what options does a Jason have when people are all grouped up with weapons? Sure you can swing away but Jason is going to be falling over far more than the counselors are going to take damage. 

I have no idea how the healing bug is not part of this patch or why it's not even mention as a top priority.

I guess for the time being I'm just going to have to run with Thick Skin on most of my counselors and try my best to avoid slashing, broken windows, traps and knives. 

So the not being able to join off profile from the game hub on Xbox One isn't even mentioned for the latest patch.  As many people as I know that this is affecting, that's pretty disappointing since the game is most 80% multiplayer.  The "I'm interested" method is totally useless unless both parties understand how it works. 

Would be nice to patch Jason after you shift. You are unable to grab immediately coming out of shift when until for about 2-3 seconds.

On 6/1/2018 at 8:17 PM, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

I wonder if you guys will fix the bug when the host connection crash or the game itself crash and for some reason that give you salt.

I would like an answer too @ShiftySamurai  Yes the salt mines are a thing now, yet if it punishes players...even if they don’t quit, or a random crash happens, because that’s what the update has done/host quit (penalizing all players)....it’s not right or fair to the player base that doesn’t quit!! It sounded like a good idea, yet if the system punishes people, no matter what...with these occurrences....this seems to be an error. What was stated from your team and what happens, it isn’t making the correct decision. How will this be rectified?!? Xp given back and no salt, for players that play fairly? Or I am wasting my breath...to only see it ignored? 

@ShiftySamurai, A few minor issues that hopefully you can pass on to the team. They're not high priority as they don't affect gameplay but something my OCD refuses to ignore.

I've mentioned this first one before but here it is again:

AJ's Halloween costume incorrectly is named/titled "Skeleton" while everyone else's is "Costume Party". 

Victoria's outfit is named "Shoulder Pads". While this in itself is fine, it doesn't make any sense as everyone else's first outfits are named "Casual Outfit". 

These need to be fixed and corrected just for the sake of consistency. I hate it when one thing is not like the others for no apparent reason other than just a minor error when editing.

AJ Halloween costume: Skeleton = Costume Party.

Victoria's outfit: Shoulder Pads = Casual Outfit.

I hope you can pass this along to the artists or whatever area usually edits/changes the character selection screen. It would be greatly appreciated. Again, I know these are low priority but these aren't bugs, just editing errors, so I imagine it won't take but 5 minutes to fix. Thanks.

Ive had the health spray bug since the patch. It can be game breaking. I'm surprised they didn't mention it here?

On Xbox when you pick Join Game from someone's profile who's already in a match and get in as a spectator, you can't seem to back out to the main menu now if you don't want to wait until their match ends to join.  I have to dashboard and exit the game.

On 6/2/2018 at 1:11 AM, SigSauerFan1776 said:

I've been noticing dead councilors bouncing up in the air after kills and the delayed sound effects You mentioned.

the bouncing has been happening since day 1. That is a VERY low priority i'd say for them.

12 hours ago, Danielmalice said:

Would be nice to patch Jason after you shift. You are unable to grab immediately coming out of shift when until for about 2-3 seconds.

2-3 seconds i'd say is a little excessive. 1 second MAYBE 2 should be more than enough. All of these issues wouldn't happen if we had Perma Stalk

1 hour ago, Brockf13 said:

2-3 seconds i'd say is a little excessive. 1 second MAYBE 2 should be more than enough. All of these issues wouldn't happen if we had Perma Stalk

"Perma Stalk" is completely redundant. Swap it with Sense. Works out a lot better and without any redundancy.

• Thanks 1

I’ve been playing this game for over a year now. I love this game a lot. I’ve loved this game and it’s community despite all the bugs. I’m at the point where I can no longer play this game because of the infamous E glitch. 

If I hit and stun Jason, or if he grabs me, I’ll no longer be able to use my e key to open doors, pick up weapons, etc. This has causes me and my team mates to die every time. I’m furious about this because I really just want to be able to enjoy the game I payed for. This damn glitch makes the game unplayable, especially for Chads and Venessas. I’ve resolved not to play again until it’s fixed.

Sincerely,

Someone who hasn’t left you for FortNite yet

32 minutes ago, Vanessa Jones said:

I’ve been playing this game for over a year now. I love this game a lot. I’ve loved this game and it’s community despite all the bugs. I’m at the point where I can no longer play this game because of the infamIfous E glitch. 

If I hit and stun Jason, or if he grabs me, I’ll no longer be able to use my e key to open doors, pick up weapons, etc. This has causes me and my team mates to die every time. I’m furious about this because I really just want to be able to enjoy the game I payed for. This damn glitch makes the game unplayable, especially for Chads and Venessas. I’ve resolved not to play again until it’s fixed.

Sincerely,

If this happens, spam Attack and Interact together for a second or two. Usually fixes you up

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Vanessa Jones said:

I’ve been playing this game for over a year now. I love this game a lot. I’ve loved this game and it’s community despite all the bugs. I’m at the point where I can no longer play this game because of the infamous E glitch. 

Sincerely,

This just happened to me too. I was doing a good job escaping from Roy when all of a sudden i could no longer jump out of windows , open doors, pick up items! I was pretty pissed off because i was about to escape with the cops when it happened and i couldn't leave the house. Roy of course ended up killing me. Please fix this bug once and for all!

you are still incredible the devs
do you let savini and jason X hack like that without saying anything? strip of none

it's players should be banned live without asking any question you are unable to devs seen the state of the game I understand the bugs etc ....

you take out an update to fix the bugs ok

and the rest do you care?

anyway in a few months your game is dead if you are afraid to banish players because of savini and jasonX leave like that pffff

On 6/1/2018 at 8:10 PM, dannyhk87 said:

is that a serious question or a troll. my only issue is that hence why i sent in a video. id actually like to be able to morph. so dont post something so stupid. its been like this for over 6 months this morph issue. dont believe me? google it then. it still exists even now

First it’s 6 months, then Shifty replies and you tell him a year........can you make up your mind?!?

On 6/1/2018 at 8:15 PM, Jacket said:

I think that you guys should reduce the level for unlocking the weapon change, because I've been playing since the game's launch and I'm level 90, and it's something that should have been from the beginning in the game and I don't see that's fair, because you have to spend so much time in the game to get level 113

Actually it does not take awhile to reach 113 if you: a) play all weekend on double xp weekend & b) do as much as you can to earn the xp as a counselor or kill everyone as Jason. I play basically on the weekends and MAYBE once during the week and I’m maxed out. 

Double XP events have been a godsend for me leveling up. I got almost 20 levels during the one in December.

On 6/2/2018 at 12:44 PM, ShinOmegaWeapon said:

What about Jenny and Debra?

It's the same issue it seems, relating to swim suits, so it'll get addressed for everyone rather than one at a time. Chad's just the first one it got noticed and reported on.

Will this fix the bug where the bloody skins on most Jason’s looks all distorted and shiny-like? Doesn’t even look like blood splatter, more like a digital mess

On 6/1/2018 at 7:53 PM, InsaneE said:

Ive also ran into the issue where you get stuck on one prompt as jason, like window smash or something and you cant do anything else and the prompt just stays there forever.

That happened to me once a few months back while I was in Randy's Friday night stream, and the problem still hasn't been addressed. An official stream.  Don't hold your breath.

On 6/1/2018 at 6:59 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

We fixed Roy’s orange hands.

But no word on Buggzy's orange urine . . . ?