Please do something about the game breaking interaction locks.

Numerous games I get stuck in cabins because I can't open windows or doors. 

Can't just leave the match either because of salt mines.

Pretty fucking boring standing in a locked cabin for 10+ minutes now.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Grab Insta-kill – we’ve only seen this reported 2 times. If this has happened to you, or in a match that you have played, let us know. If you have a video of the match, even better.

@ShiftySamurai

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, !Viva Hate! said:

Looks like it still happens in the new engine build. Slight difference in that the bodies don't vanish now.

10 hours ago, Anonymous said:

How are you NOT 150 if you been playing since launch?

Easy, i got bored of the game and i didn't played it for months, i came back with this update

3 hours ago, malloymk said:

Please do something about the game breaking interaction locks.

Numerous games I get stuck in cabins because I can't open windows or doors. 

Can't just leave the match either because of salt mines.

Pretty fucking boring standing in a locked cabin for 10+ minutes now.

I find that it goes away faster if you keep swinging at something. Even if it's the wall.

Where part x Jason because I seen some online have him in my lobby in Xbox one and I asked him or her he didn't reply back they left lobby. 

31 minutes ago, ShinOmegaWeapon said:

Where part x Jason because I seen some online have him in my lobby in Xbox one and I asked him or her he didn't reply back they left lobby. 

I like to think there's a little Uber Jason in all of us. 

1 hour ago, Dead Meme said:

LOL, Karma's a bitch. 

They really need to give Jason some stun invincibility. Tired of seeing groups gang up on Jason and he quite literally can do nothing about it but swing away and hope he connects enough before being stunned to get them to bug off. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, VenomSymbiote said:

They really need to give Jason some stun invincibility. Tired of seeing groups gang up on Jason and he quite literally can do nothing about it but swing away and hope he connects enough before being stunned to get them to bug off. 

Maybe Coca-Cola yet ? 

13 minutes ago, VenomSymbiote said:

Yes, I hate seeing Jason’s being ganged up on. It pisses me off, when groups of counselors abuse the broken combat system. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jacket said:

Easy, i got bored of the game and i didn't played it for months, i came back with this update

And now you think you are entitled to the weapon swapping cause you got bored.

5 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I find that it goes away faster if you keep swinging at something. Even if it's the wall.

Can't swing. That's how locked it is.

Thanks also when can we please get the pajama pack could it be included in the next update via patch if it's paid dlc that's cool i'll pay plus the new counselors really need clothing styles and bikini's. Yes everyone i know bug fix's is top priority but some dlc with bug fix's won't hurt anything. 

On 6/1/2018 at 5:34 PM, Dredge said:

I completely understand what you're saying, however looking back on any of the Friday the 13th movies, you have to admit there's a level of campiness to them (no camping pun intended). The counselors party and dance and fuck and generally have a good time, all within the genre the game fits in. I personally don't think it's a stretch to add those in there. Without them, you'd just have everyone (including adults) teabagging Jason every time they knocked him down. The emotes add a level of cheesiness to it for sure, but I don't think ANY of the horror movies from back then tried to outright avoid cheese.

The dancing fits in perfectly in the SP challenges. In multiplayer, when I see someone dancing I think they look like an idiot and I question their competence to get anything done. I will leave the lobby and join another in hopes of joining a group who's priority is fixing objectives. 

@ShiftySamurai Are the devs looking at the issue where med sprays don't work most of the time? It has a severe impact on the game and I've encountered it almost every time I've tried to heal. I can't imagine why this would not be a big priority. Also, can we have offline kills finally count towards PhD in murder? This seems to have been largely ignored.

Also, my headset broke while I was playing a few nights ago. I would like it fixed, please ?

I don't notice any mention of the medspray bug, or the bug that I consider the worst, worse than car rubberbanding, which is that any significant use of combat stance as a counselor will inevitably glitch the counselor and render them unable to interact with anything or do much of anything.

• Thanks 2

I'm surprised interaction lock wasn't top priority. There seems to be two different types of interaction locks. The first one allows you to swing your weapon where as the second one has you completely glitched out of doing anything. A quick fix to the first one is dropping your weapon, then pressing R2/RT. Unfortunately, I don't know any methods of how to fix the second one.

10 hours ago, VenomSymbiote said:

Yeah we need progressively shorter stuns. Say after a couple back-to-back Jason gets super short stuns, and later gets invulnerable to stuns until he stops getting attacked for more than 10 seconds(then it resets to normal), but he can still take damage and get killed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Yeah we need progressively shorter stuns. Say after a couple back-to-back Jason gets super short stuns, and later gets invulnerable to stuns until he stops getting attacked for more than 10 seconds(then it resets to normal), but he can still take damage and get killed.

They just need to bring back the ability to block without delay and block swings with a grabbed counselor (you could grab, turn around and they would hit the grabbed counselor. Those hits wouldn't connect before this patch, now they do, making it impossible to grab and quick kill someone in a group)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, noahvt said:

They just need to bring back the ability to block without delay and block swings with a grabbed counselor (you could grab, turn around and they would hit the grabbed counselor. Those hits wouldn't connect before this patch, now they do, making it impossible to grab and quick kill someone in a group)

Wasn't this removed after team kill was patched out? I agree that needed to go but in turn it gave a pretty big buff to counselors. 

23 hours ago, !Viva Hate! said:

Serves all the twerps right for thinking they can scoobie doo jason.

Especially that tommy grab, so much for the knife, bucko.

But honestly ,that looked like lag of some sort where the game couldn't determine the placements of anyone and so it just killed the counselor to prevent a lockup. Similar thing used to happen with Jason where he'd spawn under his cabin and die at the beginning of the match.